Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor Taylor feeling like she has to drown out her sadness with drinking and not talking with her friends. :/ She got so close to Elliot that she isn't so much with them anymore, if she ever was.

I am happyish with the way this worked out. Elliot did go find her but he never should have run off in the first place. It will be nice to hear the discussion with Taylor and Elliot after omelettes. I get he needs to take care of his family but I think there is sooo much more to this situation. Can't wait to find out what is really going on with him! :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Poor Taylor feeling like she has to drown out her sadness with drinking and not talking with her friends. :/ She got so close to Elliot that she isn't so much with them anymore, if she ever was.

I am happyish with the way this worked out. Elliot did go find her but he never should have run off in the first place. It will be nice to hear the discussion with Taylor and Elliot after omelettes. I get he needs to take care of his family but I think there is sooo much more to this situation. Can't wait to find out what is really going on with him! :)

Taylor was pretty hurt by him walking out like that. Elliott is pretty much her world.

He did come back and knew how bad he messed up by walking out. There is indeed way more at stake now. They have strong feelings for each other and need to work out some sort of compromise. I hope now that they’ve both said how they feel, it will be easier to open up.

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Good thing Elliot prevented Taylor from being around Pepe LePiew over there.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Good thing Elliot prevented Taylor from being around Pepe LePiew over there.

Elliott to the rescue....lol..... he was definitely a French skunk!

giphy.gif

Hey! Happy Monday. Thought I’d share fun news. I’m a little ahead - for the first time in forever! I’ve been able to write while on my travels in the airport and on the plane. So I have a cache of chapters done...just getting screenshots for them but this weekend I got ahead! So I will give you a Wednesday chapter! Tension is beginning to build about Avery’s impending release and between Evan and Reagan...

How does she resist this?

mvMBitA.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    How could she resist? <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - Wednesday we’ll see if she can! B)

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Mmm dat smolder :yum:

Eye candy and Mama-drama... bring them both on! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 - Wednesday......it starts.....sorta! :joy:

I wonder if the Mama-drama will be caused by Avery trying to steal Evan from Reagan

I wonder if the Mama-drama will be caused by Avery trying to steal Evan from Reagan

Only but one of the ways she will could cause Mama Drama! >:)>:)>:)
    It’s moving day! Chapter 2.27 - The Closing - Reagan closes on her house and has some nice family time and a little Evan time too!

<3 Everyone pitches in to help Reagan get moved <3

M7fBf5J.png

Didn't really catch this until just now but it seems like for all of the dislike that Reagan & Taylor have, they have this much in common. They both are attracted to dark haired attractive men with permastubble.
    Didn't really catch this until just now but it seems like for all of the dislike that Reagan & Taylor have, they have this much in common. They both are attracted to dark haired attractive men with permastubble.

Hehe...it’s the permastubble....for sure.

edited May 2019
    Chapter 3.28 - Adulting - Checking in with each of the Murdick Murdock kids to see how they are managing in their ‘adult’ lives before things go cray-cray. >:)

Reagan is making progress renewing her relationship with her parents....but what about romance?

5f9e4iu.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Forgot to mention this on WP, but so loved seeing Reagan have such a great interaction with Dannie. Based on what we’ve seen so far in the YA years, I think she’s come a long way and really has come to appreciate Dannie and Taylor as members of her family — maybe not her “real mom” or “real sister”, but still members of the family who deserve love and respect. I’m proud of her for that!

... But I wonder how the release of Mommy Dearest might effect that outlook :grimace::naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    Forgot to mention this on WP, but so loved seeing Reagan have such a great interaction with Dannie. Based on what we’ve seen so far in the YA years, I think she’s come a long way and really has come to appreciate Dannie and Taylor as members of her family — maybe not her “real mom” or “real sister”, but still members of the family who deserve love and respect. I’m proud of her for that!

... But I wonder how the release of Mommy Dearest might effect that outlook :grimace::naughty:

Yes! I was so excited to see her begin to embrace Dannie and Taylor too. Dannie has been nothing but kind to her, and even tried to make Cole tone it down with her. She certainly wasn’t a wicked stepmother. She tried, and had to walk a fine line when it came to supporting Cole’s decisions when it came to the twins and what she felt like he should do versus what he was doing. It almost caused a huge rift between them at one point.

Ugh... Mommy Dearest. Maybe she will be sweet and kind and not devious and manipulative. Soon...very soon! In fact Tuesday is the....dun dun dunnn....Parole hearing! . :scream:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I'm back from out of town and here to tackle all the stories I missed! :)

I loved seeing Reagan and her Dad getting on so well, it warmed my heart for those two! <3 Ami and Cole are still close and their interaction together is good to see. :) The chemistry between Reagan and Evan is palatable! <3 Just maybe she's really holding out for Archers return!

Reagan having Avery's picture around is kinda digging up a can of worms for everyone. :# Poor Connie all confused. :( Her parents should have explained these things to her. Well I guess they will have to do it very soon.

Ryan is doing well and that girl is pretty. I'm waiting to see how that goes before saying much.

Taylor is so in love and so is Elliot, they make a good couple. <3 I am waiting for the shoe to drop on that one. There is definitely something going on back home that he just can't or won't share. I am so curious what that something is!! :p

I love how you are keeping up with all three children! Now to wait for Mommy Dearest to enter the scene and blow up everything! >:):D
    @haswh wrote: »
    I'm back from out of town and here to tackle all the stories I missed! :)

I loved seeing Reagan and her Dad getting on so well, it warmed my heart for those two! <3 Ami and Cole are still close and their interaction together is good to see. :) The chemistry between Reagan and Evan is palatable! <3 Just maybe she's really holding out for Archers return!

Reagan having Avery's picture around is kinda digging up a can of worms for everyone. :# Poor Connie all confused. :( Her parents should have explained these things to her. Well I guess they will have to do it very soon.

Ryan is doing well and that girl is pretty. I'm waiting to see how that goes before saying much.

Taylor is so in love and so is Elliot, they make a good couple. <3 I am waiting for the shoe to drop on that one. There is definitely something going on back home that he just can't or won't share. I am so curious what that something is!! :p

I love how you are keeping up with all three children! Now to wait for Mommy Dearest to enter the scene and blow up everything! >:):D
    Welcome back!
    It’s so nice to see Reagan and her family getting along. Cole adores her and I’m glad things aren’t so hard right now.

Evan and Reagan... :flushed: it’s gettin’ hot in there!

And Taylor and Elliott. <3 I hope he was finally honest with her laid his cards on the table. They are so perfect together.

Now Ryan...he just needs to get some I think! :joy:

Then enter Avery.... I can hear her saying. I’m baaaack! Lol...

Get ready for Tuesday - It's coming. . .

The parole hearing!

KT48jbd.png

Chapter 3.29 - Parole Hearing. Avery meets with the Parole Board to plead her case

And so does everyone else

C5qs2xC.png
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    That was intense. I don’t like the idea of Avery living with Reagan and I’m going to be very surprised if Avery doesn’t do something to hurt Reagan.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    That was intense. I don’t like the idea of Avery living with Reagan and I’m going to be very surprised if Avery doesn’t do something to hurt Reagan.
    I don’t think anyone really likes the idea - except Reagan. Avery would be crazy to hurt her if she moved in though. Reagan is her meal ticket!
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I don’t think anyone really likes the idea - except Reagan. Avery would be crazy to hurt her if she moved in though. Reagan is her meal ticket!

I just think she is going to use Reagan and that this is some ploy to hurt Cole.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited May 2019
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    If we agree on the fact that Avery isn't completely stup1d and I believe she is not, it wouldn't be in her best interest to go against or in any way hurt the only person that fights for her wholeheartedly. I mean she's all alone. She has no friends. If I was her, I would stick to Reagan like a glue. Person like Avery would know the logic of this. She needs her daughter. Manipulating her against Cole is one thing, but antagonizing her is another. I always thought Avery smart. Her biggest mistake was that she had fallen in love with Spencer and relied on him. I don't think she would make the same mistake twice after the hard lesson. Her best card now is Reagan's emotional dependency on her. She should build on that and isolate her from the rest of the family if that's what she wants. What could be the best revenge than stealing his kids love from Cole?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi