Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    ahhhh **sigh** so many touching moments in this chapter. I love how in love they look opening up to each other, sharing the past and promising more in their future. Very beautiful writing & screenshot composing. The one of him riding in the rain tore at my heartstrings & Grace's family portrait & tragic story .. dang that was so beautifully sad! Ben can say the most perfect things sometimes. This chapter is full of them. Now I must do a girly **squeallll** of delight seeing your new profile pic! They are absolutely gorgeous in their wedding wear! <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    ahhhh **sigh** so many touching moments in this chapter. I love how in love they look opening up to each other, sharing the past and promising more in their future. Very beautiful writing & screenshot composing. The one of him riding in the rain tore at my heartstrings & Grace's family portrait & tragic story .. dang that was so beautifully sad! Ben can say the most perfect things sometimes. This chapter is full of them. Now I must do a girly **squeallll** of delight seeing your new profile pic! They are absolutely gorgeous in their wedding wear! <3

@GLovely1 - You always leave such sweet comments. <3 Sometimes Ben does good. Other times, not so much! :joy: But it is clear he is totally in love with Grace and his feelings are returned.

My profile is a teaser for the next chapter. It will be right after Christmas on Wednesday the 27th. That will be Wedding Day so be prepared for a dose of super syrupy sweetness and no drama. <3<3<3

After Wednesday, I’ll be back to more frequent updates. :)

Thank you so much for Grace and for reading and commenting.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    "No drama" hmmmmmmmmm :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    "No drama" hmmmmmmmmm :p
    :joy: Nope - not any. o:) Not one little tiny bit...well except... >:):joy:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    This is a perfectly lovely chapter! <3 I love how they are bonding together by sharing their history of themselves. Ben opens up finally, and I couldn't be happier for them. Such sad lives they both had/have.
    @AudreyFld This was a wonderful chapter and so very well done! Bravo! Looking forward to the wedding day! :)
    @haswh wrote: »
    This is a perfectly lovely chapter! <3 I love how they are bonding together by sharing their history of themselves. Ben opens up finally, and I couldn't be happier for them. Such sad lives they both had/have.
    @AudreyFld This was a wonderful chapter and so very well done! Bravo! Looking forward to the wedding day! :)
    Awww. Thank you! <3 They were both sad, however Grace had a better support system with her grandmother so she was able to thrive and not become bitter. Ben closed himself off so he wouldn’t feel hurt. He still has a long way to go to be able to reconnect with his family. I am sure Grace will push for it especially for their baby.
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    <3<3<3 A teaser for Wednesday's chapter! <3<3<3

upute1Z.png
    edited December 2017
    <3<3<3 Ben gets married. <3<3<3 Chapter 28 - An Angel to Love Me - <3<3<3

Grace, nervous on her wedding day, follows Emma and Nick down the aisle to marry the man she loves
    ilpm2sY.jpg
    Grace was absolutely beautiful on her wedding day and Ben looked so happy! :)
    Beautifully done @AudreyFld ! :)<3
    haswh wrote: »

Thank you! I accidentally found that song and thought it was perfect for Ben and Grace. It was the first time I had ever listened to it.
    Thank you. She is gorgeous so makes a potatoe sack look good. But that dress was awesome and perfect for her.

I will let you in on a little secret that never got written into the story because I lost the photographp of her parents wedding day. The flower headband she wore was her mother’s. <3 I wish I had included that little bit of information. Maybe it will come up in a future generation when the bride wears it on her wedding day. I will find a pic and post it here. It was the photograph to hang on the wall that I lost and I have no idea how to make custom pictures out of screenshots. I do still have those.
    @AudreyFld I think that is so sweet of Grace to include her Mother that way. <3 I might know a few people that could help you out with that! I would love to see it.
    @AudreyFld I think that is so sweet of Grace to include her Mother that way. <3 I might know a few people that could help you out with that! I would love to see it.
    Imhave the screenshot. If you know someone that wouldn’t mind making a custom picture that would be awesome.
    @AudreyFld I will check with her later today to see if she will. :)
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    This was nice, glad Ben got it together. It eases a beautiful ceremony
    @MINEZ wrote: »
    This was nice, glad Ben got it together. It eases a beautiful ceremony

Thanks. It was small and intimate. Very sweet for sure. Yes, took a realizing what it means to be a father to get it together.
    Picture Spam - These are pictures of Grace's Mom and Dad at their wedding. :)
    DR8g8So.png
    4Q4xitR.png
    H2mNIZN.png
    @AudreyFld are these your screenshots? They are wonderful! <3
    @AudreyFld are these your screenshots? They are wonderful! <3
    Yes - these are the ones I was talking about. :)
    New Chapter today! Chapter 29 - What’s in a Name - Ben and Grace discuss the name for their baby. We hear a little from Grace this time. <3

o:) Discussing Names o:)
    j255GEA.jpg
    Love the name Cole, they chose well for the baby. <3 Now rest and take it easy Grace the baby will be here soon. Ben will probably step it up in production of the closet plants as he will have to fully support his family. I just hope it doesn't bite him in the backside before he see's his son.

Very nice chapter @AudreyFld! :)
    Love the name Cole, they chose well for the baby. <3 Now rest and take it easy Grace the baby will be here soon. Ben will probably step it up in production of the closet plants as he will have to fully support his family. I just hope it doesn't bite him in the backside before he see's his son.

Very nice chapter @AudreyFld! :)

Thanks. I can say without a doubt that Ben is going to up production to help offset the cost of the bills that are beginning to mount. The fact that she is going to need a C-Section just makes it worse. As he steps up production, we will see if it attracts unwanted attention or not. >:)

Grace does needs to rest and grow that baby! I can’t wait for the baby to be born. I am sooo excited. :)
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Coleman sounds very dignified... hope all goes well
    @MINEZ wrote: »
    Coleman sounds very dignified... hope all goes well

Me too!
    He was finally born last night in my game. <3 Adorable! <3 Ben is so cute holding him. Cole is a good mix of both his parents. I had to age him up to see. :blush: Three more chapters before his birth chapter. Tomorrow is the next one. So not much longer to wait. Of course he will be an infant for several chapters before we get to see his precious toddler self.
    edited December 2017
    Last Chapter of the year! Chapter 30 - Temporary - Grace has a scare and it prompts Ben to up production...Breaking Bad Light :joy:

Grace winds up in the hospital with Ben by her side
    Fpj8DP2.png