Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Chapter 34 - Luckiest - Ben and Grace take their perfect baby home.

Waiting for the doctor to release them to go home

12-30-17_2-06-05c2a0pm.png?w=680
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    I just binge read all the chapters since Christmas & I gotta say that was a wonderful roller coaster of emotions <3 So many nervous moments for this little family & some scary ones too. Then all the beautiful love woven through each chapter to ground them in happiness no matter what they face. The 3 of them look great together & I am looking forward to Ben reuniting with his family .. I'm hoping for a reunion anyway and not another fight :D
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

GLovely1 wrote: »
    I just binge read all the chapters since Christmas & I gotta say that was a wonderful roller coaster of emotions <3 So many nervous moments for this little family & some scary ones too. Then all the beautiful love woven through each chapter to ground them in happiness no matter what they face. The 3 of them look great together & I am looking forward to Ben reuniting with his family .. I'm hoping for a reunion anyway and not another fight :D
    I’m glad you caught up! Grace is definitely going to try and make it peaceful reunion. They did have a few scary moments but fortunately everything worked out and maybe it only brought them closer. The next chapter will be Thursday and we will see the phone call and how it goes.

On another topic, Ben and Grace make the most beautiful babies ....the pic below was for a casting call. I took Ben and Grace into CAS and used genetics to create brother and sister. I was curious to see what their babies would look like anyway. Needless to say, I wasn’t disappointed. <3

KQ6GNyt.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That was a very sweet Chapter @AudreyFld! <3 What a lovely little family they make. <3 I hope the phone call goes well for Ben but I think there might be a few bumps first. I do know his family will be happy for him regardless of weather they missed the wedding and pregnancy and all. I'm sure they will love Grace.
    haswh wrote: »
    That was a very sweet Chapter @AudreyFld! <3 What a lovely little family they make. <3 I hope the phone call goes well for Ben but I think there might be a few bumps first. I do know his family will be happy for him regardless of weather they missed the wedding and pregnancy and all. I'm sure they will love Grace.
    Ben’s mother will be happy for him no matter what. She would adore Grace for sure, but you are right, what kind of roadblocks will Ben put up? Hopefully not many. The last time he spoke to them he was so nasty and essentially cutoff all communication with them. So they will likey be surprised by the phone call. Find out on Thursday! o:)
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    (screams)

Is that Toddler Cole as your avatar
    You know I'm weak to tots <3<3:sob: I'm getting hyped to when I see that in the story !! All the cute family pictures, aaaaaaAA <3

And wow dang, genetics at its finest
    Here's to hoping Ben and Grace will have a full house of kids lmao <3But oh woops, I guess that means Ben's gonna be a full-time supplier if they make babies consecutively
    Love the new avi @AudreyFld! <3
    edited January 2018
    @Cement wrote: »
    (screams)

Is that Toddler Cole as your avatar
    You know I'm weak to tots <3<3:sob: I'm getting hyped to when I see that in the story !! All the cute family pictures, aaaaaaAA <3

And wow dang, genetics at its finest
    Here's to hoping Ben and Grace will have a full house of kids lmao <3But oh woops, I guess that means Ben's gonna be a full-time supplier if they make babies consecutively
    First - YESSSS! That is baby Cole <3 I just couldn't stand it any longer and had to give a tiny (pun intended) sneak peek...
    Second - LMAO - If they keep procreating he will indeed become a full time supplier. Sadly, I would imagine that with the trouble they had getting this one here, they may not try again. It really is a shame if they don't because...dang those genetics are goood. They need to make tons of beautiful babies! Selfishly, I think they might rival @pammiechick's Alex's super strong genes.

@haswh wrote: »
    Love the new avi @AudreyFld! <3
    Thanks. <3 Like I said - toddlers are so cute that I just couldn't wait until he made his toddler debut!

Stay tuned - a new chapter tomorrow.
    Then Saturday followed by Monday. Lot's going on. :)
    Chapter 35 - Promises Grace deals with Baby Blues and makes Ben honor some of his promises

Ben comforts Grace
    12-31-17_6-00-24c2a0pm.png?w=680
    So the family is coming. I'm glad Ben called them but am worried about the closet.. What if someone goes in there! :o It's so sad that Grace is feeling this way. Hopefully she gets help with that soon. I really think Ben will keep on having a reason to sell and not get a real job. Something bad will happen eventually. :/
    So the family is coming. I'm glad Ben called them but am worried about the closet.. What if someone goes in there! :o It's so sad that Grace is feeling this way. Hopefully she gets help with that soon. I really think Ben will keep on having a reason to sell and not get a real job. Something bad will happen eventually. :/

That closet could definitely cause problems if someone wanders on there. :# It is sad that Grace is feeling down. Her hormones are going crazy and that along with just everything she’s had to deal with are making things hard for her right now. At least she is looking at it as temporary and hopes she will feel better soon.

You are right that Ben is looking at this as easy money...the problem is I don’t think he realizes how hard it will be to stop. He already knows stuff. They aren’t gonna let him just walk away. A bit naive of him.

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Well dang @AudreyFld those genetics are pretty freakin' awesome lol! Ben & Grace's siblings you created in CAS look fabulous & I am so excited seeing the sneak peek of little Cole as your avi! I love sneak peeks omg so fun ... I'm clicking to read Chapter 35 now :) Have a wonderful weekend <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited January 2018
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    Well dang @AudreyFld those genetics are pretty freakin' awesome lol! Ben & Grace's siblings you created in CAS look fabulous & I am so excited seeing the sneak peek of little Cole as your avi! I love sneak peeks omg so fun ... I'm clicking to read Chapter 35 now :) Have a wonderful weekend <3
    Edited because I didn’t finish!

Grace is beautiful. And her character has a big influence on my story so thank you so much for sharing her with me. <3 They make awesome looking babies! I wanted them to have a bunch but, they probably won’t... :'(

Have a great weekend! :)
    edited January 2018
    Chapter 36 - Family? Grace is rushed to the hospital.

Paramedics get her ready to go while Ben and Emma look on.
    01-01-18_8-59-45c2a0pm.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Noooooo!!! How could you do this? I will not forgive you... :bawling:

I think it's time I go hang with Rox and Addy for a bit while mourn Grace....
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

:bawling: Can I go with you? :bawling:
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Sure! Always room for people. But i'm still angry at you...
    Although you can go binge read 4 chapters of WAWRMO that you missed if you want. I'm terrible at updating my TOC, you should scroll to the bottom to get all the recent chapters. :)

Sure! Always room for people. But i'm still angry at you...
    Although you can go binge read 4 chapters of WAWRMO that you missed if you want. I'm terrible at updating my TOC, you should scroll to the bottom to get all the recent chapters. :)

Okay then! *runs off to read*
    What!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO! Grace is gone! This is so sad! Now I am in morning for today along with the rest of you! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    @AudreyFld Are you okay? I know I'm not and @GLovely1 will be devastated! :'(:'(
    What!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO! Grace is gone! This is so sad! Now I am in morning for today along with the rest of you! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    @AudreyFld Are you okay? I know I'm not and @GLovely1 will be devastated! :'(:'(
    I shed a ton of tears....no lie. :bawling: Thanks for asking.
    I was worried about @GLovely1 as well and PM'd her yesterday to try and prepare her. I haven't heard back. She seems to check in every few days.... I know in other stories when a loved character passes, it affects me and I cry and mourn them - sometimes for quite awhile actually. Grace will have a huge impact on Ben for the rest of his story, so her memory will live on. And their little boy is adorable. Also, the next chapter will be sad too. Have a tissue ready. But Ben will get back to the business of living and caring for his son. When Pammiechick had a casting call, I couldn't wait to submit Grace and Ben's alternate universe kids because it killed me that they wouldn't have anymore in this story. :'(
    @AudreyFld Your welcome.
    That was a good idea to pm Lovely hopefully she reads that message before the story. I will have my tissue's ready.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Was this payback for Jackson? You...you...I can’t believe it (but I’m proud of you..shhh...I know how hard that is...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Was this payback for Jackson? You...you...I can’t believe it (but I’m proud of you..shhh...I know how hard that is...)
    Sooooo hard.
    Haha! I was depressed for a week after Jackson died! But no, not payback. :) And yes, very, very hard. I would be working on it and I would have to stop because I couldn't see through my tears.... :bawling:
    Okay everyone...the last chapter was pretty heavy so I wanted to share some comic relief before tomorrow’s chapter. A couple of Ben outtakes....and shirtless for your viewing pleasure.

Getting bit by a vampire. Maybe this explains some of Ben’s bone head decisions! Racheal doesn’t look too thrilled

n7d8uqZ.jpg

Okay. Yes the sink is broken. And yes the baby is in the sink. But if anyone has a baby boy, they have experienced the baby boy fountain...this so looks like that and Ben isn’t happy he got sprayed!

7896YFn.jpg
    Thanks for the smile today! :)