Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Coming soon to the young adult years. A new hottie to ogle over! :love::love::love:

Thanks @candycottonchu for the eye candy. :joy:

cn24Cue.png

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pammiechick hits the floor in a coma*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Coming soon to the young adult years. A new hottie to ogle over! :love::love::love:

cn24Cue.png

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pammiechick hits the floor in a coma*

Yep.....agreed!

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

cn24Cue.png

Something about the perma-stubble sharp dressed man to ogle over makes me thing the man is sinister and will cause pain to Reagan when its all said and done.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

cn24Cue.png

Something about the perma-stubble sharp dressed man to ogle over makes me thing the man is sinister and will cause pain to Reagan when its all said and done.

Perma-stubble sharp dressed hotties are always someone to watch with caution! :scream: Total heartbreakers! The lot of them!
  • Options

cn24Cue.png

I don't know why but I'm hoping for this because my heart of hearts is still cheering for Archer! He's still around SOMEWHERE!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

cn24Cue.png

I don't know why but I'm hoping for this because my heart of hearts is still cheering for Archer! He's still around SOMEWHERE!
    Archer <3 is still around. That’s for sure. Maaaybe he’ll show back up....hmmmm.....
  • Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    @pammiechick Oh I am sure Archer is lurking around somewhere..hehehehe :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

cn24Cue.png

Archer <3 is still around. That’s for sure. Maaaybe he’ll show back up....hmmmm.....

Ma boy getting all the love! :D
    k7attzm.gif
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

cn24Cue.png

Ma boy getting all the love! :D
    k7attzm.gif
    He deserves some luvvvv. <3
  • Options
    Happy Weekend! :D And welcome to young adult hood!

Chapter 3.23 - Work - Reagan settles into her job at C&M and Cole gets a phone call that changes things for Ryan.

Ami hires a new employee. Thanks @candycottonchu for him!.

GiV65Uz.png

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Reagan seems to be doing very well in the business, good for her. She has matured to that's nice to see. I am proud of Reagan for saving her money and planning on moving to a house that doesn't happen for 20 year old's very often. I'm also happy that she thought fondly of Taylor and wished she was around.

Evan!! 😍 What more can I say except I think they will eventually get together. Hopefully not for heartbreak city although I think maybe it will be! :heartbreak:

Poor Ryan. :'( Sad to say this kind of stuff happens. I'm glad that he has a new idea, mostly form Reagan, and will move forward with that. He will do well with his own gym someday and being a personal trainer too. I like his close relationship with Connie, she's so cute!

The thing about this chapter that has me most worried is that I think that Reagan will have Mommy Dearest move in with her! :# That could only go one way! Badly! :#

• Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    Reagan seems to be doing very well in the business, good for her. She has matured to that's nice to see. I am proud of Reagan for saving her money and planning on moving to a house that doesn't happen for 20 year old's very often. I'm also happy that she thought fondly of Taylor and wished she was around.

Evan!! 😍 What more can I say except I think they will eventually get together. Hopefully not for heartbreak city although I think maybe it will be! :heartbreak:

Poor Ryan. :'( Sad to say this kind of stuff happens. I'm glad that he has a new idea, mostly form Reagan, and will move forward with that. He will do well with his own gym someday and being a personal trainer too. I like his close relationship with Connie, she's so cute!

The thing about this chapter that has me most worried is that I think that Reagan will have Mommy Dearest move in with her! :# That could only go one way! Badly! :#

Reagan is doing well. She loves her job and working with Evan has boosted her self esteem. After graduation, when everyone left, she just poured herself into learning it and her online classes. Things at home became easy. Cole and Dannie encouraged her to stay and save, so she really had no reason to move out. I thought the moment when they were all getting ready to leave for Ryan’s game, and Reagan realized Taylor wasn’t among them, and felt her absence was a huge step for Reagan. <3

Evan and Reagan may or may not be a thing.
    okay....who am I kidding....a thing maybe if she doesn’t get cold feet
    . Hopefully no heartbreak along the way. :heartbreak: Poor Reagan has suffered enough.

Ryan.... :bawling: He had his future all planned out! But now he has a new goal at least. I hope Cole goes easy on him and supports his decision. That would be huge and maybe help bridge the gap between them. Connie and Ryan! <3 So sweet that he loves her and cares enough to pretend he is okay when he’s obviously not.

Mama Drama - if Avery moves in with Reagan! Oh my oh my! :#o:)>:)
  • Options
    EVAN :love:

So smexy and mysterious. Yaaaas! :yum:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    EVAN :love:

So smexy and mysterious. Yaaaas! :yum:

Yes he is! :yum::love: Thanks @candycottonchu
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I ended up turning your story and @LONESTAR2330 's stories into TV shows like I did with @CitizenErased14 's story in my own SimLit.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    I ended up turning your story and @LONESTAR2330 's stories into TV shows like I did with @CitizenErased14 's story in my own SimLit.

That's awesome!
  • Options
    @MadameLee Holy crap...I'm a TV star? lol
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @LONESTAR2330 no not you,- your SimLit story..The Hourglass Legacy. I mean I couldn't mention @AudreyFld 's story without mentioning yours since they crossover.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @LONESTAR2330 no not you,- your SimLit story..The Hourglass Legacy. I mean I couldn't mention @AudreyFld 's story without mentioning yours since they crossover.
    Well, I for one am thrilled my simmies are daytime drama! Or are they a nighttime mini series? :)
  • Options
    @AudreyFld maybe an late afternoon (pre-news) drama? I think @LONESTAR2330 's is more suitable for a nighttime mini series
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @AudreyFld maybe an late afternoon (pre-news) drama? I think @LONESTAR2330 's is more suitable for a nighttime mini series

I can see that! lol
  • Options
    @MadameLee That is true, lol....I think The Hourglass would make a good nighttime drama...always pictured it on the CW lol
  • Options
    Weekly posts are the norm these days with my work travel stealing my sim time... :/ Bright side - I have 6 more chapters ready to be shot! :p Not much else to do hanging out in airports and on airplanes. :#

So here’s the next chapter. Chapter 3.24 - The Offer - The twins visit mommy and Reagan makes an offer on a house - with the assistance of Evan <3 and they celebrate....they just dance okay..... :p

Evan - Just because......

vPFef96.png
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    geez isn't the first rule of working "Don't date your co-workers (or your boss)?"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I wish I had more time to say all I want to. But alas I don't right now. Later today I will try to get on here to leave my comment. :)