Sul sul Simmers! Join the celebration and tune into our Twitch live stream today, Feb 25th, @11 AM PT / 7 PM UTC! 🎉
Feburary 25: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
February 26 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *02 - 20*

Comments

  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,822 Member
    This went good for Avery but I really hope she doesn't get out. Who am I kidding she will and then she will proceed to weasel her way into Reagan's life till Reagan is completely destroyed! :s I have zero faith that Avery is rehabilitated!

    Sorry but Cole needs to work on his communication skills, with his children mostly, but also with everyone. Think first then speak Cole! :s

    I agree with you @Maladi777 that Avery's best bet will be be to get super close to Reagan. I think that Ryan will catch on sooner. Maybe he will talk some sense to her when this all goes to pot!

    Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this all goes! :#
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,746 Member
    edited May 2019
    haswh wrote: »
    This went good for Avery but I really hope she doesn't get out. Who am I kidding she will and then she will proceed to weasel her way into Reagan's life till Reagan is completely destroyed! :s I have zero faith that Avery is rehabilitated!

    With how Reagan was towards Taylor & how much she prefers her jailbird Mommy Dearest to her father, she deserves her life to get destroyed only for Daddy Murdick to gloat about this.
    Sorry but Cole needs to work on his communication skills, with his children mostly, but also with everyone. Think first then speak Cole! :s
    Perhaps if Reagan was a pooch instead of a person, Cole would be able to get along better with her.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    That was intense. I don’t like the idea of Avery living with Reagan and I’m going to be very surprised if Avery doesn’t do something to hurt Reagan.
    I don’t think anyone really likes the idea - except Reagan. Avery would be crazy to hurt her if she moved in though. Reagan is her meal ticket!

    I just think she is going to use Reagan and that this is some ploy to hurt Cole.

    Possibly. But she won’t want to alienate Reagan. She’s her biggest supporter. Hmmmm....

  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    That was intense. I don’t like the idea of Avery living with Reagan and I’m going to be very surprised if Avery doesn’t do something to hurt Reagan.
    If we agree on the fact that Avery isn't completely stup1d and I believe she is not, it wouldn't be in her best interest to go against or in any way hurt the only person that fights for her wholeheartedly. I mean she's all alone. She has no friends. If I was her, I would stick to Reagan like a glue. Person like Avery would know the logic of this. She needs her daughter. Manipulating her against Cole is one thing, but antagonizing her is another. I always thought Avery smart. Her biggest mistake was that she had fallen in love with Spencer and relied on him. I don't think she would make the same mistake twice after the hard lesson. Her best card now is Reagan's emotional dependency on her. She should build on that and isolate her from the rest of the family if that's what she wants. What could be the best revenge than stealing his kids love from Cole?

    Avery is anything but stup1d...so I tend to agree that she’s gonna try to stick to Reagan like glue. I highly doubt Avery would try to overtly antagonize Reagan or Ryan for that matter.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    This went good for Avery but I really hope she doesn't get out. Who am I kidding she will and then she will proceed to weasel her way into Reagan's life till Reagan is completely destroyed! :s I have zero faith that Avery is rehabilitated!

    Sorry but Cole needs to work on his communication skills, with his children mostly, but also with everyone. Think first then speak Cole! :s

    I agree with you @Maladi777 that Avery's best bet will be be to get super close to Reagan. I think that Ryan will catch on sooner. Maybe he will talk some sense to her when this all goes to pot!

    Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this all goes! :#

    You are right. The fact that Ami didn’t object and they threw Cole out bodes well for Avery. And Reagan totally wants her in her life. So yes. That’s where she would be. Ryan may well be less accommodating. Cole... yes communication with his kids is not his strong suit. :|

  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    This went good for Avery but I really hope she doesn't get out. Who am I kidding she will and then she will proceed to weasel her way into Reagan's life till Reagan is completely destroyed! :s I have zero faith that Avery is rehabilitated!

    With how Reagan was towards Taylor & how much she prefers her jailbird Mommy Dearest to her father, she deserves her life to get destroyed only for Daddy Murdick to gloat about this.
    Sorry but Cole needs to work on his communication skills, with his children mostly, but also with everyone. Think first then speak Cole! :s
    Perhaps if Reagan was a pooch instead of a person, Cole would be able to get along better with her.

    Reagan has made her bed and will indeed be forced to lay in it! Poor Reagan, but yes, he communicates with animals children, not the human kind unless they are like Taylor and adores him.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,025 Member
    I said this before but I will say it again- SimLit parents aren't the best at telling their offspring the truth. (this is going to be coming up in the adult years of Gen 6 of my own story)
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    edited May 2019
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    I said this before but I will say it again- SimLit parents aren't the best at telling their offspring the truth. (this is going to be coming up in the adult years of Gen 6 of my own story)

    So true! They need to learn the truth is important
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,746 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    This went good for Avery but I really hope she doesn't get out. Who am I kidding she will and then she will proceed to weasel her way into Reagan's life till Reagan is completely destroyed! :s I have zero faith that Avery is rehabilitated!

    With how Reagan was towards Taylor & how much she prefers her jailbird Mommy Dearest to her father, she deserves her life to get destroyed only for Daddy Murdick to gloat about this.
    Sorry but Cole needs to work on his communication skills, with his children mostly, but also with everyone. Think first then speak Cole! :s
    Perhaps if Reagan was a pooch instead of a person, Cole would be able to get along better with her.

    Reagan has made her bed and will indeed be forced to lay in it! Poor Reagan, but yes, he communicates with animals children, not the human kind unless they are like Taylor and adores him.

    Perhaps Cole would listen to the wise sage advice from Duke (if he didn't die well before Reagan & Ryan were born). Duke Was good at sensing how people were. ;)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    This went good for Avery but I really hope she doesn't get out. Who am I kidding she will and then she will proceed to weasel her way into Reagan's life till Reagan is completely destroyed! :s I have zero faith that Avery is rehabilitated!

    With how Reagan was towards Taylor & how much she prefers her jailbird Mommy Dearest to her father, she deserves her life to get destroyed only for Daddy Murdick to gloat about this.
    Sorry but Cole needs to work on his communication skills, with his children mostly, but also with everyone. Think first then speak Cole! :s
    Perhaps if Reagan was a pooch instead of a person, Cole would be able to get along better with her.

    Reagan has made her bed and will indeed be forced to lay in it! Poor Reagan, but yes, he communicates with animals children, not the human kind unless they are like Taylor and adores him.

    Perhaps Cole would listen to the wise sage advice from Duke (if he didn't die well before Reagan & Ryan were born). Duke Was good at sensing how people were. ;)
    Duke was the best yellow lab ever! :bawling::heartbreak: I bet he would’ve listened to him. Mousse was never the same....

    Cole needs another dog I think....hmmm...maybe a lap dog this time. One that’ll bite his ankles when he does stupid shift.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,746 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    This went good for Avery but I really hope she doesn't get out. Who am I kidding she will and then she will proceed to weasel her way into Reagan's life till Reagan is completely destroyed! :s I have zero faith that Avery is rehabilitated!

    With how Reagan was towards Taylor & how much she prefers her jailbird Mommy Dearest to her father, she deserves her life to get destroyed only for Daddy Murdick to gloat about this.
    Sorry but Cole needs to work on his communication skills, with his children mostly, but also with everyone. Think first then speak Cole! :s
    Perhaps if Reagan was a pooch instead of a person, Cole would be able to get along better with her.

    Reagan has made her bed and will indeed be forced to lay in it! Poor Reagan, but yes, he communicates with animals children, not the human kind unless they are like Taylor and adores him.

    Perhaps Cole would listen to the wise sage advice from Duke (if he didn't die well before Reagan & Ryan were born). Duke Was good at sensing how people were. ;)
    Duke was the best yellow lab ever! :bawling::heartbreak: I bet he would’ve listened to him. Mousse was never the same....

    Cole needs another dog I think....hmmm...maybe a lap dog this time. One that’ll bite his ankles when he does stupid shift.
    Cole will be nothing but bite marks when getting this kind of dog.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    This went good for Avery but I really hope she doesn't get out. Who am I kidding she will and then she will proceed to weasel her way into Reagan's life till Reagan is completely destroyed! :s I have zero faith that Avery is rehabilitated!

    With how Reagan was towards Taylor & how much she prefers her jailbird Mommy Dearest to her father, she deserves her life to get destroyed only for Daddy Murdick to gloat about this.
    Sorry but Cole needs to work on his communication skills, with his children mostly, but also with everyone. Think first then speak Cole! :s
    Perhaps if Reagan was a pooch instead of a person, Cole would be able to get along better with her.

    Reagan has made her bed and will indeed be forced to lay in it! Poor Reagan, but yes, he communicates with animals children, not the human kind unless they are like Taylor and adores him.

    Perhaps Cole would listen to the wise sage advice from Duke (if he didn't die well before Reagan & Ryan were born). Duke Was good at sensing how people were. ;)
    Duke was the best yellow lab ever! :bawling::heartbreak: I bet he would’ve listened to him. Mousse was never the same....

    Cole needs another dog I think....hmmm...maybe a lap dog this time. One that’ll bite his ankles when he does stupid shift.
    Cole will be nothing but bite marks when getting this kind of dog.
    So true! Poor guy! Spoiler....
    Cole gets gangrene infection from continued bites that never heal and has to have both legs amputated below the knee!

  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,002 Member
    I’m thinking Mommy Dearest will be the biggest nightmare. Then Cole will have a meltdown but levelheaded Ryan will save the day! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    @ wrote: »
    I’m thinking Mommy Dearest will be the biggest nightmare. Then Cole will have a meltdown but levelheaded Ryan will save the day! <3

    Certainly sounds plausible! :) I hope so. I really like Ryan’s approach to her.

  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    Have to share this flash back picture of Reagan walking around imitating her mother... :bawling:

    HzFo7aF.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    Chapter 2.30 - Alienated - Reagan feels cutoff from her entire family after the hearing.

    PJsSsvH.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,822 Member
    Well for once I didn't take notes and after reading the millions of comments what can I say that hasn't already been said?!

    Fabulous chapter as always @AudreyFld! <3

    So I guess I have one thing to say: Coincidentally all your responses are always as if you didn't know this was going to happen and that you don't have any idea what's going to happen next! :joy:
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Well for once I didn't take notes and after reading the millions of comments what can I say that hasn't already been said?!

    Fabulous chapter as always @AudreyFld! <3

    So I guess I have one thing to say: Coincidentally all your responses are always as if you didn't know this was going to happen and that you don't have any idea what's going to happen next! :joy:

    Haha! Thank you as always. I always love hearing from you...and well everyone else too! But really, didn’t you know, these characters simply tell me what to write and I do it. Sooo..... sometimes they surprise me! <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,746 Member
    Evan seems to be the only positive thing going on in Reagan's life.
    I do wonder if the twist is that he is the son of Avery's fling she was cheating on Cole with (only from before him & Avery were getting it on). That would mess things up for Reagan even more.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Evan seems to be the only positive thing going on in Reagan's life.
    I do wonder if the twist is that he is the son of Avery's fling she was cheating on Cole with (only from before him & Avery were getting it on). That would mess things up for Reagan even more.

    Dang....you always guess....now I have to switch it up! :joy::joy::joy:
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    Chapter 3.31 - Over My Head - A look at things from Ryan’s point of View....

    Because.....
    cCnrtWT.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,822 Member
    I agree with every word that @pammiechick said on WP and second it! :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,528 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    I agree with every word that @pammiechick said on WP and second it! :)

    And just to refresh everyone’s memory or those that didn’t see her comment:
    Drama alert! Avery is about to enter the building!

    Now Evan and Rea are official! I approve although I do hold out that Archer May enter the picture at some point where I’ll effectively jump ship (maybe).

    Ryan...he’s so spot on about his mother. She’s the beast who’s come to pillage and destroy! He’s got his own issues too. Not sure about “Bel”. She reminds me of how overly confident and forward

    So. Yes. Drama alert! >:) Evan and Rea :love: But will Archer make a comeback for the love of his life?

    Is Ryan is reading his mother - and missing the boat on Bel or the other way around?

    Mwhahaha
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,184 Member
    AVERY IS SO CLOSE, I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!

    (It tastes drama-filled and delicious, by the way :naughty::joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,746 Member
    I really feel bad for Ami & Noah as these chapters go on. Things will get worse when Mommy Dearest is out of the slammer & crating havoc in her roaring rampage of revenge.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top