Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Happy Saturday and another chapter! 😱 For real. Chapter 4.80 - The Invitation - Sam's family makes it to Del Sol Valley for a wedding.

Taysia always has good advice for her step daughter

mKxWZTq.png

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes, new chapter.
    Loving the advice that Taysia is giving Sam. Though my question is will there be horses at the wedding and if so will one of the object to the marriage?
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Yes, new chapter.
    Loving the advice that Taysia is giving Sam. Though my question is will there be horses at the wedding and if so will one of the object to the marriage?
    Gotta love how down to earth Taysia is. As for horses …. Lol Let’s hope not.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Loved this chapter! <3 Everyone is happy and smiling! :) Looking forward to the wedding! :)
    @haswh wrote: »
    Loved this chapter! <3 Everyone is happy and smiling! :) Looking forward to the wedding! :)

Right! About time for some smiling! I can’t wait for the wedding either … it’s gonna be fun. 😁
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    great story!
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    great story!

Thanks. I’m glad you enjoy it.
    Hi - back with a wedding 👰🤵💖 a couple of days late, but hey, better late than never? 🤷‍♀️

Chapter 4.81 - Wedding in the Valley - The Murdock family comes together to witness one of the oldest cousins get married.

The rest of the cousins opine on their union in many different ways

JzJgz5X.png

What a day brightener! Thank you! <3 Everyone looks so beautiful and are all grown up now. Loved the exchange between Tyler and Veronica. Thanks for the pictures of everyone at the end just icing on the cake for this chapter! <3
    What a day brightener! Thank you! <3 Everyone looks so beautiful and are all grown up now. Loved the exchange between Tyler and Veronica. Thanks for the pictures of everyone at the end just icing on the cake for this chapter! <3

Happy to make your day brighter. ❤️ Tyler and Veronica are so fun. They both are just sweet and perfect for each other. The pictures at the end had to happen because I dressed everyone and we didn’t really see them in the chapter. 😂
    Excellent chapter...
    Glad that Tyler's proposal has proven his leveling up instead of some dying at the first goomba shenanigans. That being said, it looks like Walker now needs some of that leveling up :D

Also, man is Cole's generation old. I wonder if Noah's grandson ask his grandfather about the time he encountered the Mountain Man?
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Excellent chapter...
    Glad that Tyler's proposal has proven his leveling up instead of some dying at the first goomba shenanigans. That being said, it looks like Walker now needs some of that leveling up :D

Also, man is Cole's generation old. I wonder if Noah's grandson ask his grandfather about the time he encountered the Mountain Man?

Thanks.
    Ahhhh. The mountain man! One of my favorite chapters. I’m pretty sure Cole probably made sure Noah’s grandkids heard the tale. 😂😂😂. And yes - yeah for Tyler leveling up. And Walker just needs a few more kills and I think he’ll be there too - unless the Ragnar and Mari monsters knock him back down. Lol.
    edited December 2021
    A post Thanksgiving chapter! 🦃🦃

Chapter 4.82 - Purple - Cassie & Cris finally get Purple opened …

Cassie gives Cris some surprising news

TO3C7i6.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @AudreyFld you wrote "greet" as "great"
    6adMCGP.gif

Thanks… I’ll certainly go fix that. 😁
    AudreyFld wrote: »

And here I was hoping they were just big Futurama fans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3ZUhWuiQ20
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »

And here I was hoping they were just big Futurama fans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3ZUhWuiQ20

Oh my … 😂😂😂
    Excellent chapter! <3 So happy for them both in business and their personal lives! :) Thank you for my day brightener for today! <3
    Excellent chapter! <3 So happy for them both in business and their personal lives! :) Thank you for my day brightener for today! <3

You’re very welcome. ❤️ I’m just glad I’m finally back to getting chapters out. 😁. I’m very happy for Cassie too!

I apologize to those looking here for updates …. I posted a new chapter on Tuesday, but ran out of time to link it anywhere. 😬 We were leaving for a cruise and things went crazy. We’re in the Gulf of Mexico right now so I’m using the ship’s ridiculously slow Wi-Fi to post the link to the new chapter. 🥴

Anyway … Chapter 4.83 - Surprise, Surprise, Surprise - is posted.

Veronica and Tyler have a new issue to deal with…

SlAxX4x.png

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    There are really many pleasant surprises in this chapter <3
    There are really many pleasant surprises in this chapter <3

So many! ❤️❤️❤️
    Hope your vacation is wonderful and your having fun! <3

Great chapter as always! <3
    Three babies on the way! So fun! :)
    Looking forward to the next chapter in all their lives!

Merry Christmas Audrey and to your family also! I hope it's wonderful! :)
    Hope your vacation is wonderful and your having fun! <3

Great chapter as always! <3
    Three babies on the way! So fun! :)
    Looking forward to the next chapter in all their lives!

Merry Christmas Audrey and to your family also! I hope it's wonderful! :)

We are back and had a fabulous time! I needed it after the past two years of Covid and recovering from hip replacement surgery. Blah.

Thanks for the chapter love! ❤️ The next chapters in their lives are happening quickly!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy those grands.
    Hey! Here’s a little unexpected Holiday Gift for you. 🎁🎉🎀. Happy holidays and I hope everyone has a great start to the New Year. 🎉

Chapter 4.84 - Advice - The brown stuff hits the fan when Reagan unknowingly spills the beans and tells Ryan about Tyler’s ‘situation’. 😬

Ryan confronts Tyler….

RrzGg2D.png