Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Script Mods Not Working

15678911...Next

Comments

• sabamoshesabamoshe Posts: 2 New Member
    @TwelfthDoctor1
    i have script mods enable and i can see them on the startup but when i create a nea sim i cant use them
  • TwelfthDoctor1TwelfthDoctor1 Posts: 31 Member
    > @sabamoshe said:
    > @TwelfthDoctor1
    > i have script mods enable and i can see them on the startup but when i create a nea sim i cant use them

Do you know what that script is supposed to do? Also, check if that script mod is updated.
  • MimikeitaMimikeita Posts: 2 New Member
    I downloaded mods and put them in my mods folder. When I open the game, they show up in the script mods section, but I can’t play with it because I don’t see it in my game.
  • TgrandinTgrandin Posts: 1 New Member
    My mods doesnot work at all. I deleted the Mods folder, restarted Sims4, and it starts with mods allowed. Then I created a new folder Mods in sims4, put a new mod in and start. It will not load the mod... Just get up that a new update has been installed and mods has been disabled. I activate Mods module in Alternitives and then close sims4. Take away mod and start. IT WORKS WITHOUT THE MODS BUT NOT WITH THEM....Anyone who knows why????
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Tgrandin wrote: »
    My mods doesnot work at all. I deleted the Mods folder, restarted Sims4, and it starts with mods allowed. Then I created a new folder Mods in sims4, put a new mod in and start. It will not load the mod... Just get up that a new update has been installed and mods has been disabled. I activate Mods module in Alternitives and then close sims4. Take away mod and start. IT WORKS WITHOUT THE MODS BUT NOT WITH THEM....Anyone who knows why????

It could be that you have a broken mod. You might check this list here:https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/990224/broken-updated-mods-cc-may-27-2021-decorator-patch/p1
  • BitterBubblyBitterBubbly Posts: 70 Member
    edited June 2021
    Tgrandin wrote: »

You deleted the entire mods folder and then manually added a Mods folder back to the game? Did you accidentally delete your Resource.cfg file when you did that? It would have been in the Mods folder, so if you deleted the entire folder, you may have deleted that file.

Mods won't function without the Resource.cfg file in the Mods folder.

If you deleted your Resource.cfg file when you deleted the Mods folder, you'll need to add that back again to make your mods work.