Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dvd covers for Game packs, Stuff packs and by request Expansion packs too

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Backyard stuff :)

DhaYwMk.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    You have been busy!

Will you show us a photo of your completed shelf full of cases when you are done? :)
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    What an awesome idea @mcrudd You can even add your serial number for record keeping purposes :D
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @mcrudd

Nice! For those folk who bought the "instant access code" for a pack (like I did, because my Walmart didn't have Vampires), you can just print the cover art and buy a blank dvd case. Then you could just print your code (most of them are just codes now anyway), and stick it inside.

These are great! Thank you for doing these!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Wow nice job. I used to have all of sims 1 2 and 3 in cases but lost them in a fire do not want to start all them again but might just do sims 4. Do you put your codes inside just in case?
  • Options
    You have been busy!

Will you show us a photo of your completed shelf full of cases when you are done? :)

I most certainly will. I will finish them all. I need to go into town to go and buy empty cases, I used one of our dvd movie cases to test the size and so on. So that I knew it worked before carying on making ones and sharing them if they did not work ;) I will post a photo of what it looks like in the case and all the ones I printed so far, but once I am all done and all are in cases I will share a photo with you all :)
    What an awesome idea @mcrudd You can even add your serial number for record keeping purposes :D

My expansion packs have serial numbers, I was not aware that the others had serial numbers since I bought them on Origin. If someone could please tell me how to get them, then that is a brilliant idea Meela :)
    @mcrudd

Nice! For those folk who bought the "instant access code" for a pack (like I did, because my Walmart didn't have Vampires), you can just print the cover art and buy a blank dvd case. Then you could just print your code (most of them are just codes now anyway), and stick it inside.

These are great! Thank you for doing these!

Its a pleasure. I bought all mine game packs and stuff packs on origin, only expansions via our eb games shop here in New Zealand
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Wow nice job. I used to have all of sims 1 2 and 3 in cases but lost them in a fire do not want to start all them again but might just do sims 4. Do you put your codes inside just in case?

I am so sorry to hear that you lost them all in a fire, that is so sad. I am not too sure of the whole code thing, I mentioned that above, I bought mine of Origin and it just started downloading after a purchase, no codes to enter.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    For those following my thread, here is pics of my printed out covers and one that I stuck in one of our dvd movie covers. Once I am done I will go into town and buy some empty dvd covers ;)

BZF6tZ9.jpg

SbAQwbZ.png

I am sure if you use glossy paper it will be more shiny, but since this is just for me, I was not too bothered about that ;) Also its an old Barney movie cover from when my daughter who is now a teen was smaller, so its scrathed and battered. I am keeping all the movies they used to watch as kids for them when they have kids :D
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited September 2017
    This is really cool. The collector in me wants to save and print all these to go with my complete Sims 1, 2, and 3 collections, but my Sims CD collection is already doubled up where it's located and I imagine all my Sims 4 packs (all of them) would make the shelf even more cluttered. But, I love the idea and who knows, maybe one day I'll do it anyways! I'll be following this thread. I can't wait to see your completed collection!
  • Options
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    This is really cool. The collector in me wants to save and print all these to go with my complete Sims 1, 2, and 3 collections, but my Sims CD collection is already doubled up where it's located and I imagine all my Sims 4 packs (all of them) would make the shelf even more cluttered. But, I love the idea and who knows, maybe one day I'll do it anyways! I'll be following this thread. I can't wait to see your completed collection!

Thank you. I only have 6 more to make, but will probably only get to town on Friday when I go do our weekly shop. I will show you all as soon as its done :)

• Options
    Kids Room stuff :)

mWlpt5R.png
  • Options
    Romantic garden stuff :)

WkRqPYg.png
  • Options
    Movie Hangout stuff :)

JYSzWF5.png
  • Options
    Spooky stuff :)

c4lJSmc.png
  • Options
    Phew that is it for tonight simmers. I will make the last three stuff packs tomorrow. Happy simming :)
  • Options
    I am still awake, so made another one. Here is cool kitchen stuff

gqQXA8x.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Coming along nicely. They look great printed out.
  • Options
    Coming along nicely. They look great printed out.

Thank you, can't wait to get them all in covers and with my other sims collection :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The covers look so great! :) You have presented the images and information on them so well!

Thank you Rosemow <3
  • Options
    Here is Perfect Patio stuff. Only one more to go :p

OmHRVyr.png
  • Options
    Weeeee all done, I will update this thread if we ever get more game and stuff packs. :D

bJuZXEX.png
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Impressive work. I have no need for them, as I don't have a place or a desire to have hard copies for a collection of these, but they look great and are definitely a nice addition for people who do want to have these for a collection.

Nice work.
  • Options
    Thank you @SoapSuds :) Happy simming
  • Options
    My sims collection project. I bought what I call simgreen paint and is painting my bookcase for my collection. I also made a sims livin large dvd cover for my collection as I had to repurchase the game when I lost the original one and the new one was in a cd cover, so just need to slip that into a dvd cover and I am good to go. Oh and two more coats of paint on my bookcase, please excuse all the chaos LOL

B2r0VnY.jpg

gjPriAN.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2017
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    My sims collection project. I bought what I call simgreen paint and is painting my bookcase for my collection. I also made a sims livin large dvd cover for my collection as I had to repurchase the game when I lost the original one and the new one was in a cd cover, so just need to slip that into a dvd cover and I am good to go. Oh and two more coats of paint on my bookcase, please excuse all the chaos LOL

B2r0VnY.jpg

gjPriAN.jpg

Love it!