Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think we 'll get a console gameplay trailer?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Since gamescom is over it could happen anytime now. Im hoping it will happen this week.

Comments

• TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Maybe around last week of October-November. They will be busy advertising a big expansion on September and when October came, people possibly be hyped up and that is the time they will star adverting console as well....Anyway can they market two products at the same time? If they can then it may start o September.
  • antonio26298antonio26298 Posts: 32 Member
    I don't think that we will get a console footage trailer by now, the console version is still in developement, the version showed on gamescom was a pre-alpha, it had lags and they didn't implemented the new lighting yet, so... I think we aren't going to have a console trailer by now...
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'd say we won't get a whole lot on it till after Cats & Dogs releases, maybe?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    Would be nice to see some gameplay of it soon!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'd say we won't get a whole lot on it till after Cats & Dogs releases, maybe?

Console drops a week after C&D.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I actually have a feeling we wont see a mass amount of footage from the cosole game as its the base game basically.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Trailer nearer to release. Maybe a month before probably even less.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I actually have a feeling we wont see a mass amount of footage from the cosole game as its the base game basically.

There will be Livestreams. SimGuruDrake has already confirmed so I would expect to see a couple of trailers.