Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Washing Machine Question

LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
It's a pretty basic question, since Cats&Dogs is coming out. I know the Laundry Machine can have stuff put on it. If you have Clutter on the top of the machine, will your Cat be able to walk on the washer still? Or will Clutter block him?

And I was just thinking, if the Machine shakes things up and down, will it be used to shake Sims and Cats up and down, should they sit on it? Will it give your cat a nasty fright?
Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.

Comments

• KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Why do you washing machines needed to be Sims 4 Pets
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It's both.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    It'll be interesting to see how they make the animals react to everyday objects. I noticed just last night that one of the couches has in the description that it's "not for animals," so I wonder if that particular couch will be more attractive to cats to tear up, etc? They definitely have had this pack in mind for awhile, so I'm sure some of the objects will have some specific interactions just for cats and dogs!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I wonder if they will make the washing appliances slotted for anything on top where Graham said they made them stackables with the dryer on top.

Also if like sims 3 my pets would bark, hiss, or growl at the cheap washers and dish washers because they were noisy - but totally ignored the expensive ones. They did not get on top of the washers period though.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• DriggerDrigger Posts: 168 Member
    If pets can interact with them it will be cool (I mean with clutter on the appliances). I also think it would be awesome if pets interacting with them could knock the clutter off to get by or on.