Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are they hiding??

In the Landgraab household description in Sims 4, it says that they have a big secret.
In the Goth household description in Sims 4, it says that Bella is mysteriously disappearing sometimes.
So my question is, what are they hiding? What's the Landgraab family secret, and why is Bella disappearing? Does anyone know? I'm clueless!
8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    The Landgraab family secret probably has to do with Johnny Zest.
    As for Bella, it's most likely a reference to TS2.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited August 2017
    I think the Landgraabs' secrets are Nancy's criminal job and maybe Johnny Zest like @MDianaSanders suggested.

As for Bella, it's definitely a nod to TS2 but in TS4 it's because Bella works in the Secret Agent career.
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited August 2017
    Yeah, Bella is notorious for disappearing and showing up in a hot air balloon,
    bella.bmp

or perhaps wandering down the sidewalk in Strangetown with no memory of her family.
    250?cb=20090501190949
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    I think the Landgraabs' secrets are Nancy's criminal job and maybe Johnny Zest like @MDianaSanders suggested.

As for Bella, it's definitely a nod to TS2 but in TS4 it's because Bella works in the Secret Agent career.

@Omri147 Nah, that's just too unlikely. It's most definitely aliens. I can't imagine anything else.
  • Ava_MaeAva_Mae Posts: 1 New Member
    If you look not too closely behind their House, there is a small cave with planks nailed to the opening that only a person of level 10 handiness skill can open. When you open it , it's another hidden world like that tree. Maybe that's what their hiding.
  • LemotheLemonLemotheLemon Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Ava_Mae said:
    > If you look not too closely behind their House, there is a small cave with planks nailed to the opening that only a person of level 10 handiness skill can open. When you open it , it's another hidden world like that tree. Maybe that's what their hiding.

Isn't that in Oasis Springs?
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I feel like Bella goth is possessed by aliens or something
    21mbz47.jpg
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I think the devs just like having fun with her because she and Morty were the first family in any Sims game. She's sort of the punching bag, like Meg Griffin on Family Guy. :trollface:
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited October 2017
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    I think the devs just like having fun with her because she and Morty were the first family in any Sims game. She's sort of the punching bag, like Meg Griffin on Family Guy. :trollface:

Actually the first family were Betty and Bob Newbie in the sims 1. I think they like messing with her because she is so popular with the aliens story and all.
    Let me rephrase--they were ONE of the first families. :)
  • SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    I think the Landgraabs' secrets are Nancy's criminal job in TS4 it's because Bella works in the Secret Agent career.

Yea lol, Nancy tried to get me involved in some criminal activity out of the blue. I was shocked!

• hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Maybe it all ties together.

Maybe Nancy had Bella kidnapped in sims 2 then had her doctor husband make a clones of Bella, one that shows up in strange town and another blonde one who showed up in lunar lakes.

The real Bella is now in willow creek in sims 4 and she’s brainwashed by the Laandgrabs to allow them to continue their weird experiments on her so she still disappears frequently. Her “job” as a secret agent is actually just a front.

Johnny Zest refused to be a part of his families sick games and so he was disowned and his brain wiped clean. Which is why he doesn’t actually remember his family.

I love doing conspiracy theories, lol.
  • Deathjr112Deathjr112 Posts: 1 New Member
    TheSimsWikia app says this “Malcom who had the good trait is ts3 while in TS4 it was changed to Evil also Nancy, who was portrayed as a snobbish but basically kind businesswoman in the former, is a career Criminal in the latter. Meanwhile, though Geoffrey's personality remains basically unchanged, his career is changed from Medicine to Secret Agent, something which the family bio implies will create tension in his marriage to Nancy, once it emerges that they operate on opposite sides of the law.” So that may explain the bio how Nancy is Criminal mastermind while Geoffrey is a spy
  • TheMajesticPizzaTheMajesticPizza Posts: 3 New Member
    Ok, me and my friend came up with this idea for Nancy's secret but still couldn't figure out Geoffry's.

Basically Geoffry and Nancy both have normal blonde hair but Malcom has the cheese blonde hair, now I may have slept through biology but I'm pretty sure normal blonde + normal blonde does not = cheese. So what I'm trying to say is Nancy is cheating on Geoffry with Travis Scott because I think he is the only base game male other than Malcom but if it isn't that then it could be about their conflicting jobs or Johnny Zest.
  • TheMajesticPizzaTheMajesticPizza Posts: 3 New Member
    > @TheMajesticPizza said:
    > Ok, me and my friend came up with this idea for Nancy's secret but still couldn't figure out Geoffry's.
    >
    > Basically Geoffry and Nancy both have normal blonde hair but Malcom has the cheese blonde hair, now I may have slept through biology but I'm pretty sure normal blonde + normal blonde does not = cheese. So what I'm trying to say is Nancy is cheating on Geoffry with Travis Scott because I think he is the only base game male other than Malcom* but if it isn't that then it could be about their conflicting jobs or Johnny Zest.

I meant that has cheese blonde hair. ;-;
  • SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    Between Nancy being evil and conflicting with her husbands career and criminal and Johnny Zest, I think most have the Landgraabs figured out.

The only weird thing about the Goths however, is the fact that it has been said that Sims 4 is an alternate universe from all the other sims games, and doesn't follow the same storyline, so tying them together really doesn't work.
    Thou @hmae123 idea of maybe the worlds jumping may be a great conspiracy theory.
    I honestly don't find anything out of the ordinary with the Goths at all honestly. They are pretty much what I think the Goths would of been in a "better world" or had none of the previous sims events happened.
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    What's the deal with Johnny Zest? I keep seeing people say "Johnny Zest" without explaining why that explains anything hahaha
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • somnasimssomnasims Posts: 64 Member
    > @rebellark said:
    > What's the deal with Johnny Zest? I keep seeing people say "Johnny Zest" without explaining why that explains anything hahaha

I wanna know too! :D Are they related or something?
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    @rebellark Johnny's little bio says:

Johnny Zest has the stage name and the dream, but maybe not the talent... Disowned by the Landgraabs for quitting school, Johnny wants to make his own fame and fortune as a standup comedian.
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    @EA_Spectre Oh, interesting! Thanks for clearing that up. :)
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • ShaedannaShaedanna Posts: 14 New Member
    I think the Landgraab secret goes deeper and I'm trying my best to figure it out. So, if Geoffrey's so Good and Family-Oriented, why would he disown Johnny? Also, as a Good secret agent, why does he start with such high mischief skill? Also, Geoffrey and Nancy are pre-made partners in crime - suspicious much? There's definitely a big lie here and I don't think it's Nancy or Malcolm, they're just being themselves. Also, any further sons that Geoffrey and Nancy have always look like Johnny (not surprising), but what about Malcolm? Genetically he just doesn't seem to fit, so what's going on there?
  • ShaedannaShaedanna Posts: 14 New Member
    I've been pondering further but only wound up more confused. The double agent branch of the secret agent career would make sense for Geoffrey's mischief skill, but that just wouldn't fly with a Good sim. Am I missing something?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I feel that Nancy's job as a criminal is rather opposed to Geoffrey working as a secret agent. Also, he has the good trait, but at the Humor & Hijinks festival, for instance, he always sides with the pranksters and can be seen playing with a voodoo doll. In my games at least! I did know about Johnny being related to them - I tend to think of him as their son. Again, bad style for a Sim with the good trait (Geoffrey) to disown family like that. Perhaps, Geoffrey will ultimately turn dark and choose the Villain branch of his career? But Sims almost never stick to their default jobs in my games. They mostly all end up as vendors and bartenders and that's a discussion for a different thread :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Mobina_ShpMobina_Shp Posts: 1 New Member
    I think they are time travelers because malcolm was as old as Bella and Mortimer in TS3 but now he is as old as Cassandra. Maybe Bella is time traveler too. Because she is too young to have teenager chid!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,557 Member
    Haids5987 wrote: »

No, I'm very sorry, this is your quote above. You said the first. I never played the Sims, so I didn't know any better. It's no big deal, either way. Bella has been a football since I began playing Sims2. She's just mysterious, gorgeous and fun to many.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top