The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[#BuildNewcrest Challenge] Day 97

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh yeah. I'm still lurking xD I'm just not crazy active. Clean clean work work. XD

I’m lurking on your threads. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I lurk on a lot of threads. Haha. I hear ya!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Simslover163 Here's Faith and Charity (your Simself twin girls) as they are now in the gameplay and what they look like as adults. I only changed the hair, makeup, and clothing.
    Faith_Sims.pngCharity_Sims.png
    Faith Sims & Charity Sims as Children
    (This is how they currently look in the gameplay)

sims-twitches-1.jpg
    Faith Sims & Charity Sims as Young Adult Twitches
    (I'd like to see these two in Realm of Magic)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @Simslover163 Here's Faith and Charity (your Simself twin girls) as they are now in the gameplay and what they look like as adults. I only changed the hair, makeup, and clothing.
    Faith_Sims.pngCharity_Sims.png
    Faith Sims & Charity Sims as Children
    (This is how they currently look in the gameplay)

sims-twitches-1.jpg
    Faith Sims & Charity Sims as Young Adult Twitches
    (I'd like to see these two in Realm of Magic)

Wow, they're so lovely!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    I shed a tear (or two) as I lift my glass to salute my dear (Sim) friend Joseph Simself.
    He lived a long and fruitful life and his memory will carry on thru his descendants.
    RIP

I really can't wait to start Gen 3. It's all about the Bookseller career something like that. Going to have Angel write an biography of his grandfather.
    Wow, they're so lovely!

They both did turn out to be lovely. I had fun trying to find hairstyles and clothing that would fit the Realm of Magic pack. Think it worked.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @LegacySims2017 - Ahhh...a toast to you Joseph Simself! Like yourself, my sim stories are sitting there waiting for me to return. I'm looking forward to reading your stories :)
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 - Ahhh...a toast to you Joseph Simself! Like yourself, my sim stories are sitting there waiting for me to return. I'm looking forward to reading your stories :)

I decided to play some of my #BuildNewcrest. Just need to put words to them. Noelle had her nooboos. Cannot wait to share them.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I've now been inspired to go back to writing my SimLit. Tagging: @SoulGal7 - @Simslover163 - @AdamsEve1231 - @Shadami - @CathyTea - @EuphorialQueen - @friendsfan367 - @TheAemaSimming

#BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 90

As Noelle leaves the nest, emotions fly with Juju!

11-26-19_10-01-31-AM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Wooo I'm caught up now. I know Tony from another story and I had taken a break from reading simlits just when he showed up.not surprised where him showing up is leading xD

I miss rory too :( I used to watch her streams.
    Wooo I'm caught up now. I know Tony from another story and I had taken a break from reading simlits just when he showed up.not surprised where him showing up is leading xD

I miss rory too :( I used to watch her streams.

I originally was going to have Tony in a much later Generation, but I think he fits good in this Gen with Noelle. She was going to be an innocent daughter, but when the mischief aspiration rolled up for her, I had to switch gears....that’s when I decided to bring Tony into the picture.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I like her new look by the way. I don't think I said that xD
    I like her new look by the way. I don't think I said that xD

Too bad Juju thinks otherwise. Except for the hair. She likes Noelle's new hairstyle.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I was going through Generation 1 reliving my Simself's adventure as Founder. I think this is pretty neat and admiring.

I found this picture of Joseph and Clare sharing a selfie photo when they became boyfriend and girlfriend.

09-15-17_3-14-39-AM.png?w=800

...And here they are again taking a selfie together when they became elders together.

02-04-18_9-32-16-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Adorable! :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    I spent today to catch up with this story, and now I've finally read the latest chapter!
    Oh, poor Jubilee, what will she do with Noelle? I personally don't think her style is that bad, but the sudden marriage instead is. Oh my.
    Aww those pictures of Joseph and Clare are too cute!
    miwa09 wrote: »
    I spent today to catch up with this story, and now I've finally read the latest chapter!
    Oh, poor Jubilee, what will she do with Noelle? I personally don't think her style is that bad, but the sudden marriage instead is. Oh my.
    Aww those pictures of Joseph and Clare are too cute!

Chapters are nice and short for easy binging. Plus since each day is a chapter, they really cannot be long. It would end up a boring read.
    You probably know the BuildNewcrest Gen 2 goals, so you might predict what will be happening in the next few chapters before Angel takes over as the spokesman.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited June 2020
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 91

A small family reunion with an appearance by @MadameLee and @Simslover163 . Noelle shares more news.

06-23-20_4-07-28-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Ooh, a new chapter!
    I really hope Karlo will come around and accept Noelle and her baby... And I of course can't wait to see the little one!
    Good to see Angel has started to take responsibility and is planning what to build once he is there!
    Hooray another chapter! I asked this over on the blog but...
    Wasn't Jubilee a teen when she got pregnant too? I would think she would be a little more understanding, same with Karlo, but I suppose you always want better for your kids.

Btw, the memories of Joseph and Clare were a nice touch.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Wasn't Jubilee a teen when she got pregnant too? I would think she would be a little more understanding, same with Karlo, but I suppose you always want better for your kids.

Juju is at peace with it. And no, it was their first day as young adults when she got pregnant. As for Karlo, his mood was in the red for angry. I wanted to know what he was so mad about. When I clicked on it, it said he was angry he has a pregnant teenage daughter. He got that moodlet as soon as Noelle showed up on the lot. I’m thinking MCCC coded that moodlet. So I had run with it.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Juju is at peace with it. And no, it was their first day as young adults when she got pregnant. As for Karlo, his mood was in the red for angry. I wanted to know what he was so mad about. When I clicked on it, it said he was angry he has a pregnant teenage daughter. He got that moodlet as soon as Noelle showed up on the lot. I’m thinking MCCC coded that moodlet. So I had run with it.
    Oops I went back and reread the chapter with Juju's young adult birthday. So she was like 18 or 19. Somehow I didn't remember it.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Oops I went back and reread the chapter with Juju's young adult birthday. So she was like 18 or 19. Somehow I didn't remember it.
    Yeah, it was the day...or evening....she became a young adult. No Mods needed. :grimace: Wait til you see the nooboos! Most nooboos look the same, but still....so cute. I think Juju will like being a grandma even if she herself is still a bit young :grin:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Munterbacon & @simscognito

I've been dwelling on how to proceed Generation 4 as Generation 3 is about to start and will be a shorter Generation than the first and second. Not too much shorter, but because it focuses on Angel's writing, there's really not a whole lot for storyline except for the Page Turner Club.

Anyhoo, I'm leaning very far to only use sim selfies that have an active trait. @Munterbacon sim selfie does not have an active trait, so I'd like to save him for Generation 6. I hope you don't mind. Less competition with @simscognito sim selfie....which has an active trait, so he'll still be used for Generation 4.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif