Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Premade Sims Thread

JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
Hi guys. I have always liked playing with premades and I love reading everyone´s stories about how they have played with premade sims. This is a thread for Sims 4 premade sims, their lives, family life, drama, relationships etc. Share your stories!

I am playing right now with a save dedicated to just premade sims. I started with Johnny Zest who went for Science and is now at lvl 6 on science career. He has met aliens at work and is now building space ship. He has also been abducted once (but did not have alien baby yet). My story for him is that he lives alone in his trailer and does not want to marry anyone yet, but he has been flirting with one of the aliens he knows. Johnny likes to live alone for now....I also have plans for Caliente sisters, but I will make Johnny finish his space ship first and visit sixam.

36193170530_41aa384bb4.jpg
35754754664_45b16d2b40.jpg
Post edited by Jadeleine on

Comments

• Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I totally know what you mean, I love being able to create my own sims and such but after so long of playing just those I have taken to some pre-mades. But a few of them are those Maxis_creator1 downloadable sims.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I have never played a pre-made Sim in TS4 - unless it was for experimenting. When toddlers came out, I took over the Goth household and turned Mortimer Goth into a toddler - just to see what would happen - he did actually turn into a toddler and retain his relationship statuses.
  • Options
    @Kilov17 Yes, I like Maxis_creator1 sims too, I have placed almost all of them in my pre-made game save :)! I think some of them might be even more interesting than the ones that are in the game. I think that they are valid addition to the pre-made pool because they came from maxis creator. Some of them are also used in the promo videos.

@plopppo2 that is interesting...would be great to hear more if you do such experimenting in the furure lol.

I have now played with Johnny Zest mostly and he met this alien girl...they have became quite close and she is pregnant. But something is missing....Johnny seems like this mysterious loner who has secrets in his mind. Even tough the alien girl tries to bond with him, it´s difficult.
    36694240471_ac9d7b728f.jpg
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited August 2017
    I’ve never played with premade Sims before, but as Vampires came out I was so in love with the Vatores. Especially with Caleb ;). Lilith is an evil vampire. She does everything to get what she wants. She already killed a Vampire :o
    She manipulated a human Sim to become pregnant. She gave birth to a boy named Elijah and a girl named Daliah.
    Elijah is just as evil as Lilith, he became a Vampire (turned from Vlad) and now he is terrifying the neighbourhoods all nights long.
    Daliah is gentle and hates all about Vampires. As soon she is grown up, she wants to leave Forgotten Hollow.
    Elijah turned a Simlady lately; she is absolutely desperate and does not want to be a Vampire. She found out where Elijah lives and asked him for help as she is absolutely unable to cope with her new live. But Elijah just ignores her :'(
    My plan is that she will meet Caleb, he will help her to become a good Vampire, just like he is and hopefully he can help her to become human again one day. But then love will change everything <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I like the evil premades, Malcolm Landgraab and Max Villareal. Whenever I tire of the utopian bliss I play them.
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited August 2017
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I like the evil premades, Malcolm Landgraab and Max Villareal. Whenever I tire of the utopian bliss I play them.
    I really like Max Villareal, too! He's probably one of my favorite premades. :smile: I've mentioned him and his family in a couple threads on here, so it's probably not much of a surprise to some. :lol: I think he's got quite a bit of character depth and I love playing as him. I've learned he can be completely diabolical if you want him to be, or he can be such a sweetheart and family man with the perfect amount of edginess. He's the most loving partner and attentive father I've come across in any Sims game, which totally shocked me given his Evil trait. I used to avoid him at all costs, but the first time I played as his future wife, I couldn't get the two to stay away from one another. It was like there was this magnetic pull between them, so I knew I had to get the two together when they were older. One of my fondest memories of him (from an older save) was after she had their first child and moved in with him; as he held his son, he immediately rolled the whim to propose to her. He's one premade who continually surprises me. That, and I'm kind of a sucker for the bad boys and childhood sweetheart storylines. :lol:
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    @klestrella really spot on about Max! he's a rather sinister character in my game but still so sweet on his wife and child. I've enjoyed playing their family and him quite a lot. he's a becoming a fast favorite of mine.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    You know I don't think I have played with a pre-made as an active household since TS1 when I would repeatedly torture and kill Bob Newbie.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I love Partihaus. Eva(after a small makeover) and Marcus are just hot.
    There is always good drama around them and their club.
    I also love Feng family. They are such a snobs. I think that Victor is actually really nice to everybody but Lily is well "better than everybody else".
    Bella and Nancy are amazing premades I really like them
    And Calientes too after a huge makeover.. in my game they have their own club where they invite all the guys over just to flirt with them, makeout with them, woohoo with them etc. They are bit naughty in my game.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Busufu I like Vatore´s too. You got some good twist and drama there haha :D! My vampire girl is pregnant with Caleb. She is the evil one and he tries to be the good vampire. They have vampire club where they rival with powers and some of them has become quite powerful. It´s so much fun to watch the animations while they teleport and fly to places, do vampire stuff etc.

@calaprfy I never played those sims yet, but they are on my list for some drama.

@klestrella I never knew about that about Max Villareal. I always thought he is such interesting sim and I see him walking around on the neighborhood a lot. For some reason he has came to visit Johnny Zest couple of times and wants to talk to him. I think it´s odd that a kid wanders alone in the evening so much, but hey it´s Max and up to no good lol. I have a feeling that he is going to play a part in Johnny´s life at some point...

@GoddessSims Well, we all got pre-made in the game who is annoying, I used cowplant since the sims 2 haha :D...

@ItsJanier Partihaus is one of my favorite too. Marcus is definitely someone who´s genes anyone would be lucky to have in their family tree. Their house is also very cool and nicely decorated. And yeah I agree, Calientes need a makeover, they are too random compared to Sims 2 calientes who were great. I always move them apart and Don Lothario is suppose to be single. I just can´s see him any other way lol. So I usually do the similar set up Sims 2 has and go from there, great drama.

Johnny´s alien girlfriend is now pregnant and I switched to Landgraab family because I like seeing pregnant sims walking around town, makes it feel more realistic. Landgraabs have such great background story and I find it very amusing that Geoffrey is Secret Agent and Nancy is evil criminal. But I dislike their house...it´s so cold and grey. Like the house is missing a soul and heart. I guess it kind of represent the cold evil values Nancy has. Not sure if Geoffrey deserves that. He is the family man after all. Their son Malcolm is like Nancy, evil by nature. He lacks in empathy and is developing his charming skills to get his way in every situation. He has now weaseled into the Paragons and is flirting with the sweet innocent Luna Villareal. Malcolm will definitely have good manners, but mostly he just thinks about the money and himself. Luna would be perfect girlfriend for him because she cares about her appearance if Malcolm want´s to go for politics career or become famous.

edit// I played the Landgraabs little today and I was surprised how much Geoffrey and Nancy loves each other despite that their values are so different. Geoffrey would like to have more children but I think Nancy disagrees...she is happy with Malcolm. It is possible that if Malcolm eventually marries Luna, she will move to the Landbraab estate and at least Geoffrey will get to be full day grandfather.

Post edited by Jadeleine on
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I do that with Don as well!
    He has similar house to the one that he has in Sims2 in my game. He is dating all of the Caliene family members and many many other Sims xD.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I only play with premades! I just love to see their stories progress and their genetics to be passed on.
    Olivia spencer lewis for example married a townie. She lives in a nice, slightly smaller house now. She has a little daughter, who is a toddler. Her mom inspired her to become induldged into the wellness skill. She has lots of time to practice her yoga, since she is a stay at home mom and has her own yoga club
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Johnny Zest is such an annoying character in all of my saves! Cannot stand how clingy he is. I had my sim fight him several times, to the point of them becoming sworn enemies but he'd still text every day, asking to have breakfast together and make up. I guess I gotta play him to like him again!

My favorite pre mades are the Fyres family I think. It was the first pre made household in TS4 I played and now that I'm seeing so much love for pre mades on this forum I really feel like starting a separate save dedicated to them only. If I only had enough time to play :'(
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    I have never played a pre-made Sim in TS4 - unless it was for experimenting. When toddlers came out, I took over the Goth household and turned Mortimer Goth into a toddler - just to see what would happen - he did actually turn into a toddler and retain his relationship statuses.

My current main save features a brother-sister duo that came with the base game, so they count as premades -- the Purdue household. I gave both of them makeovers and started playing them. Currently Ollie Purdue is a painter, married to Aicha (who he met courtesy of the Wishing Well), and has 3 children: Kiara, Jamal and Jamilah (the last two boy-girl twins). Cassidy is at the top of the Public Relations career, married to Gunther Munch and has two children with him: Jaxon and Michaela. She and Gunther are also raising Gunther's stepson Emory Holiday from his marriage to Summer; she had twins with Gavin Richards (Emory and Cameron) and when she and Gunther split she sent Cameron off to live with his birth father.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Jadeleine wrote: »
    @Busufu I like Vatore´s too. You got some good twist and drama there haha :D! My vampire girl is pregnant with Caleb. She is the evil one and he tries to be the good vampire. They have vampire club where they rival with powers and some of them has become quite powerful. It´s so much fun to watch the animations while they teleport and fly to places, do vampire stuff etc.

@calaprfy I never played those sims yet, but they are on my list for some drama.

@klestrella I never knew about that about Max Villareal. I always thought he is such interesting sim and I see him walking around on the neighborhood a lot. For some reason he has came to visit Johnny Zest couple of times and wants to talk to him. I think it´s odd that a kid wanders alone in the evening so much, but hey it´s Max and up to no good lol. I have a feeling that he is going to play a part in Johnny´s life at some point...

@GoddessSims Well, we all got pre-made in the game who is annoying, I used cowplant since the sims 2 haha :D...

@ItsJanier Partihaus is one of my favorite too. Marcus is definitely someone who´s genes anyone would be lucky to have in their family tree. Their house is also very cool and nicely decorated. And yeah I agree, Calientes need a makeover, they are too random compared to Sims 2 calientes who were great. I always move them apart and Don Lothario is suppose to be single. I just can´s see him any other way lol. So I usually do the similar set up Sims 2 has and go from there, great drama.

Johnny´s alien girlfriend is now pregnant and I switched to Landgraab family because I like seeing pregnant sims walking around town, makes it feel more realistic. Landgraabs have such great background story and I find it very amusing that Geoffrey is Secret Agent and Nancy is evil criminal. But I dislike their house...it´s so cold and grey. Like the house is missing a soul and heart. I guess it kind of represent the cold evil values Nancy has. Not sure if Geoffrey deserves that. He is the family man after all. Their son Malcolm is like Nancy, evil by nature. He lacks in empathy and is developing his charming skills to get his way in every situation. He has now weaseled into the Paragons and is flirting with the sweet innocent Luna Villareal. Malcolm will definitely have good manners, but mostly he just thinks about the money and himself. Luna would be perfect girlfriend for him because she cares about her appearance if Malcolm want´s to go for politics career or become famous.

edit// I played the Landgraabs little today and I was surprised how much Geoffrey and Nancy loves each other despite that their values are so different. Geoffrey would like to have more children but I think Nancy disagrees...she is happy with Malcolm. It is possible that if Malcolm eventually marries Luna, she will move to the Landbraab estate and at least Geoffrey will get to be full day grandfather.

I always give the Landgraabs a different house than the starter one; in my template saves I've got them in a very nice Spanish style house with a pool in the back.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited September 2017
    Here are some of my pre-made families.

Let's start with Don and Dina. I love playing them and usually always make them end up together. Don has always been about himself until he met Dina. Dina didn't know how much she needed Don either. After dating and getting to know one another Don decided to put an end to his flings. He proposed to Dina and amazingly she said yes. It wasn't long before they were starting a family. Don was a little terrified. He wasn't sure how he felt about kids and now he was going to be responsible for one, but when Delilah was born he instantly fell in love with her. He was even more amazed at the fact that he loved being a father especially since he didn't have much of a father growing up. About four years later Dexter was born. Dina and Don both love being involved, parents.
    wka5m6h.jpg
    IaTYICv.jpg

Next, we have the Scott Family. Travis spent a lot of time dating Summer and Liberty but it was Summer that he ended up proposing to. Neither of them really speak to Liberty anymore. Travis spends a lot of time at work and even though he seems to have everything he could possibly want he still feels like something is missing. He loves his wife and kids but at the same time, he would rather be anywhere than at home. He has two kids named Sasha and Riley.
    s1VwaTN.jpg
    nHARiF1.jpg

Here are the Pancakes! Bob opened up his own restaurant in Newcrest. He and Eliza decided to go to counseling and little by little they started rebuilding their relationship. It didn't happen overnight but it brought them closer together. Iggy was a surprise. A wonderful surprise that helped further build their relationship. Especially since they had some common ground. Iggy was a delightful baby and toddler. They decided when Iggy was three to start trying for one more child. Not long after that was Kylie born. The pancakes have come a long way and Eliza has learned some patience and that she can't control everything especially when it comes to the kids.
    TKWL8U0.jpg
    4Atjumq.jpg

The Goths! Mortimer and Bella decided to stay together because of their kids. It didn't mean that Bella was always faithful to her husband. When Alex was seven Bella gave birth to her and Mortimer's last child. A little girl named Isobel after Bella. Mortimer was thrilled to have another child and Bella was thanking God that it was his and not someone else's. Alex felt the tension at home so he spends a great deal of his time at the library. Sometimes when he's feeling nice he'll bring along his little sister. He actually cares about her a lot and is pretty overprotective of her. He wished his parents spent more time with them than arguing and half the time he doesn't even know where his mom is.
    HeXIZKE.jpg

Next the Munch/Goth family! Cassandra couldn't wait to get away from her home. She hated the tension in the air and often felt like she was more of a mother to Alex than her own mom was. Her dad was busy with work and who knows where her mom was. She fell in love with Wolfgang. He was so mysterious. She decided to run away with Wolfgang at seventeen. It was a hard start at life but she paints for a living now and stays home with their daughter, Kinsley. Wolfgang grew up a little and decided to put aside stealing and causing a ruckus around town. He has a wife and a daughter that need him.
    em1lU5f.jpg

Post edited by auroraael14 on
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Gavin met Siobhan at a birthday party from a mutual friend. After dating for almost a year he finally decided that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Siobhan was hesitant at first but after a short break up she realized she didn't want to live without him either. They ended up having two children Dylan and Marcela and are still mostly happy (as happy as anyone can be)!
    uzqFDzD.jpg
    iYwcd2O.jpg

Johnny Zest met Luna Villareal at the theater one night. He was performing and somehow she stood out in the crowd. She was a little bit younger than he was but he swears it was love at first sight. Luna was surprised when Johnny proposed they had only been dating for a couple of months and her father didn't approve. Johnny was going nowhere and he wanted someone more suitable for his daughter. Someone who could take better care of her. She denied his proposal at first and they went their separate ways. About a year later they reconnected and about five months later they were married. She loved his goofy personality and loved watching him perform at the theater. Not long after that did they have their first child a son named, Henry.
    ysekmAl.jpg

Candy Behr and Akira Kibo met at a club after too much to drink. It wasn't until the next morning that they properly introduced each other. Candy was sure that this was a one-time affair, but after a few months, they stayed friends. They went to parties together and after a while, they were both starting to have feelings for one another. After moving in together they both focused on their careers. It was during this time that Candy became pregnant. She was terrified of telling Akira. They weren't married and she was sure he was going to kick her out and tell her to never speak to him again. She waited as long as she could and finally over dinner one night she broke the news. His reaction was not the one she was expecting at all. He seemed excited and couldn't wait and asked a million questions about her pregnancy. They decided to elope right away. A year after they decided to move away from the city to raise their son, Ashton. They moved to the quiet suburb Willow Creek. A few years later Candy was expecting again but this time it was twins, Bianca (with the bow) and Charlotte (Pigtails). They hope when their kids are a little older that they can move back to the city.
    bCLtxD8.jpg
    Dj2sQSY.jpg

Joaquin Le Chein wasn't looking for love but sometimes love has a way of sneaking up on you. On the flip side, Morgan wasn't looking for love either. She was into herself and finding out where the next party was. She knew her mother and sister worried about all the partying and staying out all night, but she was enjoying herself and this new found freedom. It was at one of these house parties that she met Joaquin. They became fast friends. About a year after being friends Morgan started to have other feelings for him and when she finally mustered up the courage to tell him he didn't feel the same way. Morgan was heartbroken and for the first time in a few years stopped partying and stayed at home mopping around. It was during this time that Joaquin started to see the mistake he had made. He tried to reconcile with Morgan but she wouldn't even come to the door to see him. He was about to give up when she finally sent him a text telling him to meet her at the park so they could talk. After they chatted for a while they decided to become friends again. After another two years, Morgan proposed to him and he said Yes! Morgan decided she wanted to keep her last name so it wouldn't die with her and Joaquin decided to take her last name. Now they have a beautiful daughter, Lillian and an interesting story to tell about how they became a couple.
    VF9G7SY.jpg

And last but not least, we have the Landgraabs. Malcolm had longed to be with Zoe after they had met. At first, she didn't want anything to do with him. She thought he was a bratty rich boy (Which he is). After years of chasing her, Zoe finally broke down and decided to go on a few dates with him to appease him. She wasn't expecting to get pregnant and she sure didn't want to be his wife but she couldn't bear the embarrassment so, in the end, they had a private ceremony with just family. It wasn't long after they were married that he started verbally abusing his wife calling her names and telling her she was worthless. Soon he was even treating their kids Hazel and Joshua crappy. Zoe wanted to leave but he told her if she left he would take her to court and get custody of their children and she would never see them again. So she stays because she loves her children but she's very unhappy in her life and marriage and hopes that once the kids are raised that she can finally live her life again.
    j7t5Ehd.jpg
    5f4I2yL.png

• Options
    edited September 2017
    A couple families I forgot.
    One of my other favorite families to play is the Benali family. In almost every game I always have Penny end up with Salim. They always have the cutest kids.
    Salim has always wanted to be an author so he spends a lot of time at home on the computer. He always has great ideas but has trouble transferring those ideas to paper or should I say the keyboard. He had writer's block and decided to go down to the Humor and Hijinks festival. He was just trying to pass time and come up with his next chapter when he accidentally ran into Penny Pizzazz. He apologized profusely. She smiled and told him it was no big deal. He told her he would buy her something to eat for the trouble and she graciously accepted. Over some food and fireworks, they got to know each other and exchanged numbers. They dated for almost a year before they moved in together. With Penny's help, he was able to successfully finish a novel. After living together for a while they decided to make it official and get married. It was a really private affair with only a couple of guests. Before they knew it they already had two kids Austin and Sara and life seemed to be picture perfect.
    FWZIykB.jpg
    VvwU3E8.jpg

After Siobhan broke up with him he stayed pretty much to himself. Sergio Romeo decided to get a job in business in focus on his career and making money. His first two loves if he's being honest. It was on one of these business trips that he decided to go to the opera where he would meet the very talented Sofia Bjergsen. She was so striking and her voice was so beautiful. He didn't have a chance to talk to her that night as he was in a hurry to get back to his hotel for a conference but he reminded himself to look for her before he left town. A few days later he went back to the theater and asked around to see where he could find her. As luck would have it he found her a few blocks away eating outside a cafe. He sat down and kindly introduced himself. She wasn't impressed with him at first but she exchanged numbers anyways and left in a hurry. A few months would pass before Sergio would make it back to that town where he tried again to come in contact with her. She eventually texted him back that they could meet at the same cafe that they originally met. After many meetings and talks over coffee and pastries, Sofia finally agreed to move in with him. They would later get married in a big ceremony where they would invite all their family and friends. Sergio made it clear at the start of their marriage that he didn't like children. Some how Sofia convinced him otherwise. He agreed on having one child hopefully a boy that would take over the business. Just like he hoped Sofia gave birth to a son, Liam. He was perfect in every way and even Sergio eventually warmed up to him. Still, one child was enough.
    QNwrrOv.jpg

The Feng family was interesting. At first, I wasn't going to give them any children but after I played around with their genetics in CAS I fell in love with the possibilities of them having children even though Lily wasn't fond of children.

Victor and Lily love money and their careers. It was because the love of their careers that Victor would convince Lily to have a child. This would make them look good in the eyes of the people. Lily reluctantly agreed but made Victor aware that she would not be raising this child and that she would hire a nanny to do so. Amelia was their first child and suppose to be their only child. After Amelia was born Lily spent more time at work and this helped her career too, but she missed her husband and the noise the baby made was unbearable. It made it difficult to go home and sometimes she didn't. Sometimes she spent the night at work on a very uncomfortable sofa. When Amelia was four Victor pleaded with Lily to have one more child. He wanted a son to pass on his name and to inherit their wealth. Lily didn't want any more children and was excited at the prospect of sending Amelia away to boarding school in a few years, but Victor gets what Victor wants and so they had another child, Cullen. Again Lily spent, even more, time away from home but her husband was happy his career was flourishing and he made it seem like they were the perfect happy family when in reality she felt like she was drowning. They eventually sent Amelia off to boarding school and hopefully soon Cullen would be joining her and she can finally have her house back.
    8SCpRkJ.jpg
    p5hH94R.jpg

I haven't played all the pre-made sims yet and some I have accidentally deleted and some on purpose (like the vampires). I have some of Maxis_creator1 sims saved in my library and never thought of adding them to my save. I've downloaded a couple of pre-made sims remade from the sims 2. They're in my save right now. I don't usually play the pre-made families (usually only Dina and Don and Penny and Salim). I love seeing how other people play and who their sims end up with or don't end up with. :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I really love what you've done with the families, the more I see people playing with premades the more I want to play them guess I like creating sims too much sometimes to play with them unless they suit a sim of mine to notice them too much.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    Great stories everyone! I love the pre-mades in my game and I'm always eager to hear other players' stories about them. This thread as well as @MDianaSanders thread here absolutely make my day. Thank you all for sharing!
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited September 2017
    Can't wait for the Brindleton Bay premades! I just wanna know more about them. I always like to make long term plans for all my premades!

Today I played with Penny Pizzazz.

07.09.17_15_33_50.png
    Penny is married to Royal Orchid (from the Romantic Gardens trailer). They still live in her small apartment in San Myshuno.

07.09.17_15_39_14.png
    But then this happened. Azalea Blossom is also from the Romantic Garden trailer. She came by the apartment and Royal started flirting with her, which led to this exact moment. He is an evil sim, so she doesn't really care for Penny's feelings, even though she is pregnant with his child!!

07.09.17_15_40_16.png
    Penny caught them and was clearly upset. She is not one to be cheated on! She is the it-girl in town and she is sure that she could have any man any time!

07.09.17_15_41_24.png
    So, Penny divorced Royal right then and there! But come on, Azalea no need to pretend it wasn't equally her fault! While Penny was sad to let her followers know that she got a divorce, they were furious! Penny fans called for Royal to be harmed....Penny tried to calm them down by saying that he will stop by to get his stuff the next day and it is time for her to move on anyways!

07.09.17_15_43_04.png
    While Penny is at work, Royal is picking his stuff up from her apartment. He stumbles upon a package marked for him. When he opens it a firecracker explodes, setting him on fire! Royal cries for help, but the neighbors can't hear them because they are throwing a party. When Penny comes home, she finds Royal. She is not sure, if she should be upset or not. She hated Royal, but he was the father of her unborn child of course.

08.09.17_10_22_06.png
    There is no time for grieving, because the next day, Penny gives birth to Ashleigh Pizzazz. Hopefully, she will be the new it-girl in town soon enough!

08.09.17_10_42_23.png
    Ashleigh is a real handful in that tiny apartment.

• Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    My favorite pre made (besides the whole Fyres family) is Akira Kibo. I feel like he's the most universally disliked sim out of all the maxis ones so I'm gonna show a nicer side of him than we know from his YA days in San myshuno :p He was extremely hard to get but it was worth it and made for some interesting drama as well.. I got him together with my legacy founder, Adelyn Nilsen and they now have 3 kids and 7 grandchildren that I'm currently playing with.

They met each other through mutual friends, when they both got invited on a camping trip. This selfie was taken right before they woohoo'ed for the first time.
    p8XzjC2.png

I cheated a little bit by removing his jealousy trait. It just wouldn't work with what I had planned for them...The plan was to start a cute little family in a tiny house in Windenburg. Here they are with their firstborn, Eric, who was also my first ever toddler.
    8W5SbQl.png

I had fun celebrating Akira's Japanese heritage, I always appreciate diversity in the sims world
    sODV39R.png

He was a great, attentive father who never neglected his kids, even though he was a busy game developer.
    FOWwi5M.png

I think he's a very interesting and distinct character! Having sims with the "difficult" traits in your game always makes for interesting stories (until you get tired and replace them :D ). And thanks to his romantic trait, he makes an awesome husband too.
    neT68e3.png

• Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    As part of my Shadow Over Newcrest challenge, ( found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/924631/the-shadow-over-newcrest-the-challenge-and-the-blog/p1?new=1 ) I'm required to delete all the townies and create some from scratch. However, I could not bring myself to part with the Calientes, so I gave them all a retro makeover!
    Don Lothario married Katrina and took her surname, too!
    BqOoave.png?1
    He's rocking a simple t-shirt and baseball jersey. I felt it went with Don's personality.

Katrina took a few style lessons from Marilyn Monroe.
    HdUjMll.png?1
    TX7E0fr.png?1

Dina's look is inspired by the swingin' Sixties. She's a little bit Twiggy, a little bit Priscilla Presley.
    55IDeqI.png?1

Nina's makeover is probably my favorite. She reminds me of a screen siren from Hollywood's Golden Age.
    AbMLjhq.png?1
    4YzWxlY.png?1
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @15aewar My favorite are Katrina and Dina !!
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Joaquin Le Chien is now also part ot my main Sims. He is the dad of Rebecca Dubois Le Chien, daughter of one of my main Sims ladies Estelle Dubois. I always liked him, hes pretty cool. :wink:

OzawB65.jpg

Joaquin and hes little family, baby Becca, girlfriend Estelle (on the bed) and Estelles sister Juliette

gYrxwfT.jpg

daughter Becca as a toddler

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋