Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DXDIAG Info

To make sure i have the right computer and stuff, i put my DXDIAG info in a pastebin file and will post the link here for someone to look at

https://pastebin.com/VNzY8hKc
pN7cZBV.gif
Just vibing...
Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    This computer is way under requirements to run the game. "If" it can run the game at all , you will be having an unpleasant game experience. You can't upgrade a laptop. Do you have another computer to play on?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    This computer is way under requirements to run the game. "If" it can run the game at all , you will be having an unpleasant game experience. You can't upgrade a laptop. Do you have another computer to play on?

There are 3 other computers in my house, but 2 of them belong to other people and one we have hooked up to the TV.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

There are 3 other computers in my house, but 2 of them belong to other people and one we have hooked up to the TV.

If you can post the DxDiags for the other 3 computers I can tell you if any of them will be more suitable to run the game
  • KawaiiSiims_KawaiiSiims_ Posts: 4 New Member
    https://pastebin.com/R54SzmB6

Hi, my game keeps on shutting my computer down, so I put my info above, if anyone could help that would be great. ^^

Hi, my game keeps on shutting my computer down, so I put my info above, if anyone could help that would be great. ^^

edited September 2017

This computer does not meet requirements to run the game. that video card cant support windows 10. You need newer hardware for windows 10. I would think about investing in a new computer that meets recommended requirements if you wish to play this game with all it's add ons
    @phoebebebe13 Thanks for the reply, what computer/pc do you recommend for playing games on?
    @KawaiiSims Your welcome. Are you planning on getting a desktop or laptop and what country so we can find you a computer that meets requirements
    @phoebebebe13 I am planning on getting a laptop, and i live in the US. :smile:
    @KawaiiSims what is your budget? Desktops to run this game run around $700 -800 and up. You have to be careful with desktop because there are allot of desktops that meet requirements but come with a very low power supply which is not good. You should have a 400-500 watt power supply
  • dreeminbigdreeminbig Posts: 3 New Member
    hello, I can't figure out how to post a thread here as I've never used the forums before, but I also have my dxdiag info in paste bin. I had sims 4 installed with get to work, get together, parenthood, and cool kitchen stuff and once I bought kitchen stuff the game started crashing. EA told me my laptop doesn't have the minimum requirements anymore for the games, but I was also told I should be able to play the base game with low settings just fine. do you guys think this is possible with my laptop?

also want to point out that i think part of the reason why my game froze is because i was on my 12th generation. does the game get clogged up or something when you stick to the same family like that? I really want to play the sims again and am hoping my laptop can support the base game with get to work installed at the very minimum. thank you guys!!!

https://pastebin.com/vTZQswp7
    edited September 2017
    dreeminbig wrote: »
    hello, I can't figure out how to post a thread here as I've never used the forums before, but I also have my dxdiag info in paste bin. I had sims 4 installed with get to work, get together, parenthood, and cool kitchen stuff and once I bought kitchen stuff the game started crashing. EA told me my laptop doesn't have the minimum requirements anymore for the games, but I was also told I should be able to play the base game with low settings just fine. do you guys think this is possible with my laptop?

also want to point out that i think part of the reason why my game froze is because i was on my 12th generation. does the game get clogged up or something when you stick to the same family like that? I really want to play the sims again and am hoping my laptop can support the base game with get to work installed at the very minimum. thank you guys!!!

https://pastebin.com/vTZQswp7

I dont know. It does not meet requirements. I do see that your screen resolution is too high for your integrated video card. You can try playing the 32 bit version of the game. Lowering your game resolution in the launcher, lowering game settings , playing in windowed mode. Any or a combination of these things will help take stress off your laptop If it runs , invest in a laptop cooler if you don't own one. Gaming generates more heat. heat can do damage to any computer
    i've got a new laptop cooler, hopefully the base game in the lowest settings will work! do you know if having a long line of generations like that will mess up the game a little? thank you for your help:)
    i've got a new laptop cooler, hopefully the base game in the lowest settings will work! do you know if having a long line of generations like that will mess up the game a little? thank you for your help:)

Your welcome. The more generations you have the larger the save will become. May take longer to load. Keep your sims inventories low. Don't play a huge lot.
    ahh ok, that might be one of the issues as i was playing on a pretty big lot combined with the save of 12 generations lol. thank you phoebe! i really appreciate it. have a good one:)
    ahh ok, that might be one of the issues as i was playing on a pretty big lot combined with the save of 12 generations lol. thank you phoebe! i really appreciate it. have a good one:)

Your very welcome. You too :)