Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IMPORTANT - Forum Updates

SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
edited November 2020 in Forum Archive
Hello, Sims Community!

It's been a while since our last chat. We've had a lot going on here at Maxis; thus my time has been limited and I haven't been able to chat with all of you as much as I would like. This also meant that I haven't been able to moderate the forums as much as I would've liked, though you all have been amazing at sticking to the rules and guidelines and for that I thank you.

Today is the kick off for some much-needed changes for these forums. The first is that I will now have help here on the forums! I will let you read their introduction here. You might recognize some of the EA Staff from the AHQ forums and these wonderful folks are going to be assisting me with moderation and keeping these forums organized and clean. With this change, we now have a new set of forum rules and guidelines so we are more streamlined across EA.

Some things to keep in mind:
  • These new folks are here to make sure the forums are maintained properly and are an extension of myself.
  • They do not work in studio and we will have appropriate forum markings put into place so you can differentiate between them and Maxis.

Thank you all for being so patient and please be sure to give the new moderators a warm welcome :)
Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on