Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Supernatural Island... ​🏴‍☠️ 🧚🧠​🧟‍♀️​ 🐺🧛🧜‍♀️=]

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    @Hidehi I was looking at the lots you built for RFLong's Supernatural Island in the larger screenshots here and it is awesome to get to see the details of your amazing more clearly! <3 All I can say is Wow! <3 Your work is Fantastic! The lots are spectacular! :)
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Thank you very much @LMC6255 :D , your kind words are very appreciated!

Rflong7's beautiful Supernatural Island has definitely helped to cure my builder's block and encouraged me to have fun building again ... for which I am extremely grateful :D x
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Hidehi Rflong and you make an awesome team! ;) You are both so talented! I am glad that Rflong's creation brought out your own creativity even more, because you are very talented to begin with! I really like your style! <3
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I agree @LMC6255 Hidehi is an Amazing builder. :heart:

I've been asked if I'd upload and share this world's CAW files. I want you all to know this is actually my most favorite world. It's one reason I have such a hard time building it, I believe. :)

Anyway, This is an empty version for you all can add your own lots. It didn't have many, anyway. Happy Simming! :mrgreen:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/q8m8080m9mc303r/SuperNatural_Build.zip/file
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @Rflong7 thank you for the world. I'll try to squeeze it into my Big Game that already has a lot of your worlds in it.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    Rflong7,

I don't see a download link for the completed world on the first page. I really hope you eventually finish this and upload it. It looks like a really well done world.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I agree @LMC6255 Hidehi is an Amazing builder. :heart:

I've been asked if I'd upload and share this world's CAW files. I want you all to know this is actually my most favorite world. It's one reason I have such a hard time building it, I believe. :)

Anyway, This is an empty version for you all can add your own lots. It didn't have many, anyway. Happy Simming! :mrgreen:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/q8m8080m9mc303r/SuperNatural_Build.zip/file

Oh I never saw this. I LOVE build it yourself versions, so thank you for sharing this ! <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • RyfsRyfs Posts: 5 New Member
    Is there a completed version of this coming out soon?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @Ryfs wrote: »
    Is there a completed version of this coming out soon?

Hi :mrgreen:
    No.
    Oh, that's a shame. Does anyone have a save file with all the lots made so far (in the first post) added?
    @MemoriiValentine I downloaded the save file but I get the Missing objects warning?
    Ok, sorry for writing yet another post, but just wanted to say that I really like the world, finished or not. Unfortunately there's no place by the fairy houses to place two 64x64 lots next to each other, otherwise the "Thornspell" lots from MTS would fit right in.. a lot of unroutable terrain outside of the lots.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @Ryfs

If you take a look back on this thread you will see a lot of pictures of this world I have posted with lots I have found from various creators plus Hidehi's who kindly spent her time specifically creating for this world with build themes fitting right in. I usually place link details re all the lots I have used in case any other players would like to use them for themselves.

I adore this world and am close to actually finishing it completely (I keep saying that but I am beyond picky in designing how I like my worlds to look) however my game is full of mods/CC so i am not sure i would want to provide you with a save version of my game for that reason. Also when you take a look at my pictures and personal view on how I like my world to look you may not have the same kind of vision for your own world.

My advice would be to take one section of the world at a time and then after deciding what theme you would like to design take a look around and search the web for the type and sizes of lots you are looking for. It takes time but it is worth it.

Also it is always up to a creator how they design their worlds and why they use the lot sizes they do so there may be a good reason why there is not a 64x64 lot just where you would like one. This word is half road/half roadless terrain so sims will either route to closest teleport stations dotted around the map or run to the nearest road where they will use a variety of usual travel methods to get where they are going. If you find this too time consuming occasionally you can always just teleport your sims wherever you want them to go yourself.

If you do use mods please do not use the NRASS go here mod as I am reliably informed by our resident expert this mod can be problematic on roadless terrain.

I hope you give the world a try I am certain you would not be disappointed :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top