Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to get wedding pictures on the Sim walls?

Someone please explain the steps for my Sims to get pictures of their wedding (and later their child/ren) on their walls?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    They've got to take 'em with their camera, photo studio, etc. Then they're usually in the inventory of whoever took the pics and you just pull 'em from there to place on walls. You gotta make sure you're taking the pics via their cellphone and not the social interaction in the "Friendly" menu.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    I forgot the photo studio. Might be worth the investment; if it would take some decent shots of them in their wedding gear, together?
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    you'll need a sim in their household to take the pictures for 'em with the photo studio (least I don't know any other way to get 'em done). I have wedding venues with the photo studio already on it, usually in the basement. Sakura Wedding Venue and. . . Some kind of Valentine-themed chapel lot. Can't remember the name off the top of my head.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    Someone please explain the steps for my Sims to get pictures of their wedding (and later their child/ren) on their walls?
    Thanks.
    You need Get To Work to use the camera that lets you put pics in the sims inventory and on the wall. Same with the photostudio camera.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Luckily I have GTW. :)
  • Options
    hughughughug Posts: 82 Member
    Because some times the ceremony is too fast to get a good picture or the picture taking takes up the whole wedding time, this is how I got really good pictures.

I actually save my game before the wedding, have someone take pics during the ceremony of the actual "get married" interaction at the alter and doing other wedding things and have pics taken of my sims while using pose packs I've downloaded. Then after all the pictures are taken I place them on a single wall and save the wall as a room to my library. That way I can reload my game, have a perfect wedding without worrying about pictures, and then I just place the wall from my library down and put the pics in my inventory.

That may be a lot of work for some people, but the pictures I get are so worth it! Once I become a member I'll post them and prove it lol.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    hughug wrote: »
    Because some times the ceremony is too fast to get a good picture or the picture taking takes up the whole wedding time, this is how I got really good pictures.

I actually save my game before the wedding, have someone take pics during the ceremony of the actual "get married" interaction at the alter and doing other wedding things and have pics taken of my sims while using pose packs I've downloaded. Then after all the pictures are taken I place them on a single wall and save the wall as a room to my library. That way I can reload my game, have a perfect wedding without worrying about pictures, and then I just place the wall from my library down and put the pics in my inventory.

That may be a lot of work for some people, but the pictures I get are so worth it! Once I become a member I'll post them and prove it lol.

Hello
    It is helpful suggestions that you have posted about how you take wedding pictures of your sims :) It is kind of you to post how you do it in your game .
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Congrats to me on becoming a member! Here are some photos I took of my wedding using my methods above.
    rl7xsTM.jpg
    Post edited by hughug on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The wedding photos are very nice! @hughug :) They are very special touches on the wall and capture special moments in the happy wedding day.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The wedding photos are very nice! @hughug :) They are very special touches on the wall and capture special moments in the happy wedding day.

I try :blush:
  • Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    It would be cool if you could turn your screenshots into photos to put on your wall.
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    How do you get em close together like that. I have been trying to do that.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there folks, considering this has been inactive for quite some time I'm going to go ahead and close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top