Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some basic requests

I would like if the game had an option to cancel actions especially "sleep for one hour" and "sleep for six hours" but also other actions that take two minutes, I don't want my sims to shower twice if I miss-click "thinking in shower" option.

Another request is an option to change life goals, I don't mind even if I have to pay with sim cash for it because I rarely need it, but I would still like to have an option.

Comments

• Options
    JustGummiJustGummi Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone knjow how to break up couples??
  • Options
    Dj20Dj20 Posts: 2 New Member
    I need the options to delete friends in the game whether it's from facebook or in game friends
  • Options
    BlackandWhiteBunnyBlackandWhiteBunny Posts: 68 Member
    edited March 2018
    Dj20 wrote: »
    I need the options to delete friends in the game whether it's from facebook or in game friends
    Lol why is this post active
    Just go to friends list, click a name you want to remove go to their profile and remove them :)
  • Options
    DestnykrnDestnykrn Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I move furniture or change the color of what I have on the sims mobile
  • Options
    rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Destnykrn wrote: »
    for move your furnitures, just tap on object for 2 seconds and move
  • Options
    CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    Destnykrn wrote: »

I had the issue for a bit also. But you need to hold onto the blue button that turns the item for optimal movement. To change the color of and object you only need to press the grey paintbrush.
  • Options
    Wlink49Wlink49 Posts: 2 New Member
    Ability to have a transgender character and male characters to wear more makeup and the ability to have male Sims wear girl clothes and more makeup options in general and make outfits cheaper
  • Options
    Wlink49 wrote: »
    Ability to have a transgender character and male characters to wear more makeup and the ability to have male Sims wear girl clothes and more makeup options in general and make outfits cheaper

I agree that I'd like to see a transgender option. Maybe that can be put in for pride month.
  • Options
    lablanquita74lablanquita74 Posts: 1 New Member
    How can you visit people? And entereact with them?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @lablanquita74 To visit a person you have to view their profile. When you visit their profile it will show "visit home". To go to profile you will click on player and then press the blue button where the stickers usually are. The only way to interact with others currently is by parties. Not sure if there are other ways or not.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    I'm closing this thread as it's been necro'd. Please be mindful of the necroposting forum rule:
    Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top