Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you be buying The Sims 4 on console?

Comments

• Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    No. I tried hard to like TS4 and couldn't do it. I don't imagine it would be any easier on console. Horses for courses as they say and as long as everyone can play the version they like best on their device of choice everyone will be happy.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Nope I wont be rebuying the exact same game I already have you cant even use CC.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    no cause I don't own a console. I don't even own a tv :D

I'm in Simpkins boat, why own a tv when you could just upgrade your pc with that extra dough? xD

Also, if I had a ps4 I would buy a copy, even after owning it on pc. Just cause you could play different aND on the couch.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    No because then I would have to buy a Xbox One or PS4 first... :lol:
    I still have the older generations but not the newest ones.
  • Options
    NikkiIsisNikkiIsis Posts: 44 Member
    My home has an Xbox one as well as a PS4. I would play it on the Xbox if I didn't have to pay for the content all over again. If I could switch between my laptop and the Xbox that would be sweet. I could build so much faster with a controller.
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited July 2017
    Probably not I do have a xbox one but why buy the game twice I prefer the pc version
  • Options
    Feet46Feet46 Posts: 230 Member
    If it has couch co op. Yes.
  • Options
    Sarkyscorp31Sarkyscorp31 Posts: 100 Member
    Nope, especially when I've just bought a new PC to play TS4 :)
  • Options
    PRSJMSPRSJMS Posts: 66 Member
    It seems like it's going to be the same at the PC version... so probably not, no. If it is like other console sims games with a storyline or some goal to achieve, then probably yes. Doesn't seem like it though so I don't see the point in buying the same game twice.

Would be cool if they added popular challenges and made their own as achievements, though!
  • Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited July 2017
    No. To me Sims always have, and always will be, a PC game.
  • Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    No, not gonna support this nonsense.
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited July 2017
    No and I am kinda tired of hearing about it all over my social media platforms.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2017
    Nah, I prefer sims on my computer.

I mean I have a PS4, but it's kind of reserved of other video games.

Games like Minecraft and the Sims I feel only belong on computer.
    It's awkward playing on console.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    No I only play on my computer. My kids have the consoles, but I doubt they will want to play sims 4 on there, since they play more of the other type games.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    No. I don't have a console and I refuse to buy one.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    WILL YOU BE BUYING THE SIMS 4 ON CONSOLE?
    Nope.
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    No, it's never really been as fun on console to me. I prefer PC since there's always way more options :)
  • Options
    garrett17garrett17 Posts: 5 New Member
    Nope.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    No. I don't even have the systems to play it on. Not that it'd make a difference.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Not for me. I'm considering buying it for my daughter. That way she can play TS4 on the xbox and I can have my laptop back. Lol seems like we always want to play at the same time.
  • Options
    boringperson123boringperson123 Posts: 1 New Member
    can't play the game without some cc so it's a no from me
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    If it has a story mode then I'd consider it. I primarily play games on my PS4.
  • Options
    emmaburrowsukemmaburrowsuk Posts: 31 Member
    i say they would force more one the story mode on the console as i cant see how they will be able to make the build mode as technical as it is on the pc, as its very hard to convert a game like this to console. but they havent announced yet what they have made different and what they have took out for the console version as yet, i think if it comes on sale for the PS4 at some point for not very much then i may consider it just to have a look as see what the differences are. certainly wont be paying full price for something i already have. in fact thats what they been doing with alot of games lately remastering the same game you played for the ps3 or xbox360 and charging full price for better graphics.
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Nope, I don't even have a console lmao! However, even if I would own one I wouldn't buy it. Why have a version on PC and console, personally for me it would be a waste of money.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina