Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Studio for Mac

Hey All! I posted this issue on another thread and didn't get much answers so I thought to try here. I downloaded Sims 4 Studio for the sole purpose of organizing and viewing my CC. But once I dowloaded it, I do not have a "My CC" option anywhere, and i'm told I need that option to view the CC. The Sims 4 Studio version I downloaded is 1.1.0.5 Appletini. Can anyone direct me if this is the correct version or if MAC is just not capable of having the full version of Sims 4 Studio?

Thanks!

Comments

• BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Unfortunately the Mac version of S4S doesn't have all the functionality of the Windows version yet. It may be worth posting on their forums expressing an interest in additional features. It's amazing that they are actively working on the Mac version as most programs are only for Windows. You could always install Windows on your Mac, either through a virtual machine or Boot Camp, to use the full version of S4S. I run it in Parallels and it works great.

@Orangemittens
    apple-signature.png
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    Unfortunately the Mac version of S4S doesn't have all the functionality of the Windows version yet. It may be worth posting on their forums expressing an interest in additional features. It's amazing that they are actively working on the Mac version as most programs are only for Windows. You could always install Windows on your Mac, either through a virtual machine or Boot Camp, to use the full version of S4S. I run it in Parallels and it works great.

@Orangemittens

Thank you so much. Yea, after more intensive research I came to the same conclusion that I don't have full usage. I downloaded sims 4 tray importer and that will do the job for now. :)

Thanks!