Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have You Reached a Level 10 Career?

So Simmers, have you reached the maximum level of a career? If so, which one?
I'd have to admit, I've never reached level 10 of any career. The closest I've gotten is level 8 musician career. It was my sim Bernard Jaramillo, the son of my 100 Baby Challenge matriarch, Ginger Jaramillo.
~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited July 2017
    pretty much at least one path in all of them, besides astronaut, never cared for that one.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    @CyrusTheLoser
    Wow, that takes dedication!
    I've got to say, I'm more of a money-making skill player and have a harder time staying with one sim long enough for them to reach that level.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Yeah, I try to do one career per heir in my legacy. I'm on gen 10, 11's too young to work atm, so...I've reached the top in almost ten I'd say. One of them was the jack of all trades or whatever it's called.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I managed it in the culinary career. Was worth it for the unspoilt food ability.
  • dreamsimmer394dreamsimmer394 Posts: 425 Member
    My sim Hermione Malfoy has reached level ten in the business career and her husband Draco has reached level ten of the doctor career.
    I love simming, reading, and YouTube.
    IvX9ELd.jpg

My current family: https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/5b0617041acd4e000fc2aba3

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    My Sim, Ingrid, reached the top of the Secret Agent career (Double Diamond Agent). It's funny because she's the most childish goofball ever and started out as a criminal!

She was a mischievous scamp in her early young adulthood and liked to prank and fight with everyone she met. Eventually, Ingrid fell in love with her best friend Louisa. At this point though, she advanced enough in her job to become one of the leaders, which meant that she had to practice her darker side. It was then that Ingrid realized that her job wasn't fun and games, and she needed to get out before it was too late. She never wanted to drag Louisa into her career and that it would break Louisa's heart to know what Ingrid was doing. Ingrid joined the other side and became a secret agent. As an ex-criminal, Ingrid knew how to deal with her various missions and quickly rose to one of the agency's best agents.

(This is what goes on in my head when I play. I make up stories)
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I hit the top for the musician career and the scientist career. got close with the comedian one but that sim passed away before he could get it. working on the internet personality and astronaut career right now!
    6riwm5.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Cassidy Munch (nee Purdue) is level 10 in the Public Relations career, while her sister-in-law Aicha got level 10 in Culinary before quitting her job to become a stay at home mom. Her husband Ollie Purdue is getting close to level 10 painting.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    I did in culinary and science. I am now working on the social media thing. So far 7 but I'm hoping to do it before she hits elder (she's now an adult) Fingers crossed!
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    I did in the detective and criminal careers
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I play several households in rotation, so no. Not even close.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    With almost 5 generations of Sims, and a population of around 200, I eventually managed to reach level 10 in all of the available careers (and a few custom, as well).
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    In my Gallery I have a sim household of 1 sim dubbed Alissa Mena who is mastered in the Cooking career; Another one dubbed Giovanna with the musician career mastered. I have mastered other career tracks with sims but the only physical proof I have.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • jedipwncesjedipwnces Posts: 85 Member
    It seems like it's a lot easier to max level career paths in TS4 than in TS3, so I've had pretty decent success in most of them that I've committed to. I've done Astronaut, Secret Agent, Painter, Culinary, and Athlete. I haven't done very well with the Get to Work professions, though. I think I have attention issues bc I start new games all the time.
  • kmarks0707kmarks0707 Posts: 37 Member
    Hmm I've only managed the culinary...looks like I need to get busy :)
  • CroxycookCroxycook Posts: 239 Member
    I've reached ten in doctor, detective, politics(national leader), entertainer (both branches), painter(both paths), tech guru (both paths), and culinary (chef). Different save files. I let my sims' aspirations guide their way.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I've reached level 10 as a Doctor, Business, Painter, and Writer.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    So Simmers, have you reached the maximum level of a career? If so, which one?
    I'd have to admit, I've never reached level 10 of any career. The closest I've gotten is level 8 musician career. It was my sim Bernard Jaramillo, the son of my 100 Baby Challenge matriarch, Ginger Jaramillo.

Almost all of them.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The husband of my sim couple got to level 10 of the musician career. His wife is a level 9 comedienne, and it's hard to get promoted because she only works three days a week and the performance bar moves really slow even with all the requirements.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Pretty much all of them except for the body builder branch, the two politic branches, art critic and art patron branch.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited July 2017
    I play on the normal lifespan so my Sims never really get past level 4 because I need them to maintain a healthy social life lol :D
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    the sim in my avatar (me) has reached level 10 in like 3 careers
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    My two fellas topped their careers. One is a musician and the other is an author. The author took a while for some reason. Getting him to sit still and write took dedication by him and myself in order to get him promoted up.
  • WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    My sims have reached a maximum career, one started as a young adult and finished as an elder, the other one got a promotion every single day and reached it as a young adult.
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    edited July 2017
    Almost every sim I play have to reach level 10 on their careers. So far, I had lvl 10 on: criminal (Boss path), tech guru (both paths), culinary (chef), Business (management), detective, doctor, astronaut (space ranger), Athlete (Bodybuilder path).

On my current generation, I'm working toward the end of criminal (oracle path) and secret agent (villain path). I created them to be like a pair of thugs lol .I LOVE their work clothes by the way. Why the bad guys have so good taste on work uniforms?
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top