Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we still get the other features?

13...Next

Comments

• ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    [quote=somethingstellar]Feel free to put it in your signature if you like[/quote]

Agrrr... i can't due to my low forum rank ._.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I liked the canning and nectar making. The stuff I REALLY wanted, the sewing machine and pottery wheel from Sims 2, weren't options here. I hope those 2 make it in some other pack and I'd be interested in canning and nectar making appearing elsewhere too. I really not that fussed about laundry and the other stuff from the poll. Sure, I'd use them if they came in an expansion pack or game pack, but I don't think I like any of those things enough to buy a stuff pack.

I was looking at the winning items and it seems to me that I like the majority of chosen furniture but several of my favourite clothing options didn't make it. I doubt I'll get the pack just for extra furniture, when laundry is something I'm still on the fence about. Oh well!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I liked the canning and nectar making. The stuff I REALLY wanted, the sewing machine and pottery wheel from Sims 2, weren't options here. I hope those 2 make it in some other pack and I'd be interested in canning and nectar making appearing elsewhere too. I really not that fussed about laundry and the other stuff from the poll. Sure, I'd use them if they came in an expansion pack or game pack, but I don't think I like any of those things enough to buy a stuff pack.

I was looking at the winning items and it seems to me that I like the majority of chosen furniture but several of my favourite clothing options didn't make it. I doubt I'll get the pack just for extra furniture, when laundry is something I'm still on the fence about. Oh well!

Sewing and pottery would have been awesome. Maybe those and the non winning gameplay items could be in a homestead pack. I think that would be fun and fitting.
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    The new link for the petition is here for who is interested in sign there: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-320-signatures/p1?new=1
    :)
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1