Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Ideas for the pack name?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    The name Eco Living is still too similar to City Living
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member

Yeah but get to work and get together could also arguably be to similar by that .... wait I don't want this to be called eco living!
    Boo! eco living and city living are too similar. :D:D
  • Options
    ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    BeJaWa wrote: »

Yeah but get to work and get together could also arguably be to similar by that .... wait I don't want this to be called eco living!
    Boo! eco living and city living are too similar. :D:D

=o What about Get Washing? Lols.
  • Options
    RavenAngel888RavenAngel888 Posts: 13 New Member
    How about the "Live Clean SP"?
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    ^^^ Ooh, it'd be good to have a 'SHOES OFF!' lot trait! So Sims remove shoes when entering a building. It'd be good for lots of different scenarios.

This is a good idea! But i think a door mat that lets you take off your shoes would be better otherwise sims would take off there shoes as soon as they spawn without even being in the house.

For a pack name first thing that poped in my head was "the sims wushy washy"
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    How about:

"It's a Wash"
    "Hung Out to Dry"
    "Home Slavery"
    "Something Stinks"
    "The Only Eco You Will Ever Find In This Pack Is In The Dryer When You Put Your Head In And Scream"

I know that last one's a stretch on the pronunciation of "eco", but maybe one of the others would work.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Rustic Stuff.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Suds 'n' Duds.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Rustic Home Stuff or Laundry Room Stuff...
  • Options
    IlovewinterIlovewinter Posts: 2 New Member
    Weather stuff? That's if they decided to bring out TS4 Season.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    TBH I like Eco Living SP. I would like it to be the actual name.
  • Options
    FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    TBH I like Eco Living SP. I would like it to be the actual name.

But you know what they say, it's not eco living if there are washing machines. And dryers.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Sims 4 Laundry Room Stuff
    Sims 4 Wash Day Stuff
    Sims 4 Mud Room Stuff
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Just call it Laundry Stuff or something. Thats really the many thing. Just drop the eco thing because its really not.

Yup.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited August 2017
    Laundry Stuff is boring. Who's gonna buy 'Laundry'? If Eco-LIVING is too similar, perhaps call it Eco-Life Stuff?

Eco-Life, mmm... the simulated lifestyle of poorly cooked beef... Just another reason to be a Veggie, huh?

Or, considering how much wicker made the item cut, call it Wicker Stuff. I know I'm likely to redesign my entire house around a bohemian-style look once I get that pack; I love that kind of thing.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    saphnaelsaphnael Posts: 74 Member
    Sparky Clean Stuff
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    Rustic Home Living.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Rustic is quite nice...

I now call it 'Eco-Life' in my head.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2017
    I will buy the pack because I know what ELSE is in the pack as I won't use laundry in my game unless they ever come out with laundromats as I am all for less mundane chores and more about living life outside of mundane chores. So in my case I will buy for the decor and cas etc - not laundry. In real life we drop off our laundry in the morning to the Eco friendly Cleaners and its picked back up in the evening. In my game I sort of imagine it is the same for my sims as their clothes are always clean and not needing them or me to bother much with them. LOL.

But I can see your point if someone does not know there is more to the pack than crappy laundry then sure they may not buy the pack. Who knows actually. But definitely I can say for me it is not about laundry - just about decor stuff, furniture, more hairs and clothing.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    How about the "Live Clean SP"?

In my head if I saw that title I would think it was about bathrooms and sinks.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....