Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    I think that it would be cool to be able to scoot my house around on my property. I want a bigger front yard. :)
  • dequan12009dequan12009 Posts: 2 New Member
    Found out today that two male sims can have a baby like try for one it’s awesome!!!
  • dequan12009dequan12009 Posts: 2 New Member
    And I’m not liking the fact that when I hang out with the baby all I do is feed her... like seriously why promote him killing the baby...... 🐸🐸🐸🐸. He should be able to do more than coo at it and feed it to death..
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    > @TK421 said:
    > I think that it would be cool to be able to scoot my house around on my property. I want a bigger front yard. :)

I just want to correct myself here. You CAN move your house/rooms around. You have to select Build>Rooms>Then select the room. You can even change its shape.
  • YanachiiYanachii Posts: 1 New Member
    Any way we can "stack" actions so we don't have to wait for one to finish before moving on?

And I agree with the Needs issue. Even Freeplay has it but Mobile doesn't and we're stuck with energy points like any other game in the app store. Let us sell stuff too; it's kinda pointless just keeping all the unwanted items in storage.

That said, I do find the game fun but it being a Sims title means you expect certain stuff.
  • MrsMooseMrsMoose Posts: 1 New Member
    The RNG at Izzy's fashion shop is horrendous. I bought some currency hoping for some cute clothes. I'm dissatisfied the currency was so expensive and then I have to cop duplicates and complete random 🐸🐸🐸🐸 coming up (I guess that's what I get for supporting it buying it) I wished I could get a refund and the items removed from my game. This cash grab has put a major dampner on a cute game and a franchise I have loved and spent thousands on over the years. Go back to your roots EA
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    I disagree with having to fulfill needs for a desired effect. It only adds more needing to do.
  • DoomSkullerDoomSkuller Posts: 1 New Member
    Need options to cancel trait selection and change traits later on, seriously. I did not want to select a trait yet, I just wanted to see wuat all the traits were, roekdkenfisnros
  • Lady_V1Lady_V1 Posts: 2 New Member
    IZZY’S Fashions cost too much to be made WRONG! There should be an option to choose male/female clothes! This way my female avatar wouldn’t have received two male outfits that she cannot wear or sell back!!
    Please fix this and refund the jewels spent on mismatched clothing items!
    Thank you!
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    needs more outdoor stuff like bbq grills / pathway stones / partition walls / etc
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    This game is very cheap, no wonder it’s free lol. You can’t play toddlers or kids. The tv doesn’t even show a picture on the screen when you watch it, you can only use the bed for sleeping every 14 hours, and only my sim with the cooking hobby can use the stove. I bought a toybox but it is apparently useless. Am I doing something wrong here? Now I see why I abandoned Sims freeplay years ago.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited March 2018
    Lady_V1 wrote: »
    IZZY’S Fashions cost too much to be made WRONG! There should be an option to choose male/female clothes! This way my female avatar wouldn’t have received two male outfits that she cannot wear or sell back!!
    Please fix this and refund the jewels spent on mismatched clothing items!
    Thank you!

I AGREE. THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE........
    We should get to choose how we want are animations to be from Izzy and also we should get to choose either with clothing or NO clothing with animations. So are sims can wear the animation with any clothing we choose. I can not see my sims wearing the samething all the time just to wear that animation! In fact we should also be able to create are animations too. We all should contact EA and beg them for what I just said.
    I feel so scammed outta my fashion gems
    This game is very cheap, no wonder it’s free lol. You can’t play toddlers or kids. The tv doesn’t even show a picture on the screen when you watch it, you can only use the bed for sleeping every 14 hours, and only my sim with the cooking hobby can use the stove. I bought a toybox but it is apparently useless. Am I doing something wrong here? Now I see why I abandoned Sims freeplay years ago.

YA SO LAME ISN'T IT
    The wallvuu standard tv doesn't go on the wall as it should considering It's a wallvuu tv...instead it sits on the floor which is also lame as well as nothing playing on it & just a black screen. Babies ; toddlers and child unplayable & can't customize them and choose when they age...rediculous it is. Another lame issue u can only have 4 playable sims.
    THERE IS MANY MORE LAME ISSUES THAN THIS. REDICULOUS UNFAIR LIMITATIONS. YUP CHEAP IT IS
  • NoorTheUnicornNoorTheUnicorn Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we get CC? The new trailer showed that it looked like the Sims 4 but it looks like the Sims 3! It lacks clothes, makeup, hair, and body feature options, CC would really help with this to make our Sims look more like us!
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    @NoorTheUnicorn no, it's a mobile game. Pretty impossible to add cc because the game itself has micro-transaction

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• KurisutianKurisutian Posts: 2 New Member
    Ability to edit room shapes, instead of just having squares and rectangles as rooms.
    Kurisutian wrote: »
    Ability to edit room shapes, instead of just having squares and rectangles as rooms.

That would be awesome but EA being plain. I'm tired of plain
  • StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    It would be nice if they add a feature that lets people know when your friends list is full, so they won't think they are being ignored if you can't add them. That just happened to me but I found someone that doesn't play daily that I could delete to make room for that person. I still felt kind of bad removing them though.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
    It would be nice if they add a feature that lets people know when your friends list is full, so they won't think they are being ignored if you can't add them. That just happened to me but I found someone that doesn't play daily that I could delete to make room for that person. I still felt kind of bad removing them though.

Friends shouldn't be limited to 50 anyways as it is. I bet u didn't notice that the days it says how long a simmer has not been on is not accurate. I'm sure most simmers have not noticed that. I noticed but then again nothing gets past me
    > @Tiffany562411 said:
    > StormiSkiez wrote: »
    >
    > It would be nice if they add a feature that lets people know when your friends list is full, so they won't think they are being ignored if you can't add them. That just happened to me but I found someone that doesn't play daily that I could delete to make room for that person. I still felt kind of bad removing them though.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Friends shouldn't be limited to 50 anyways as it is. I bet u didn't notice that the days it says how long a simmer has not been on is not accurate. I'm sure most simmers have not noticed that. I noticed but then again nothing gets past me

I agree the 50 limit on friends is kind of low. I don't have many friends that have the amount of time gone as days. The couple of people that does say days, their levels haven't gone up (they're lower level which means if they were playing they would have leveled up). That makes me think it's accurate at least on those couple of people.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • LllzzrtLllzzrt Posts: 6 New Member
    I do think sims mobile is better in a lot of ways than sims freeplay. What I am disappointed in is the fact that when sims have kids, you cannot control that sim. You can buy all sorts of things for them but you cannot make them do it. Where sims freeplay the kids had hobbies, swimming and gymnastics and they went to school which I think is good. Now my child sim is hanging around the house like a ghost she cannot do anything. I liked the fact that you can control the children sims cause then they play outside with the dogs you buy them cool toys and keep them busy. Also the fact that they grow up so fast from baby to toddler it’s stupid.
    One thing I also noticed which to me is important cause it makes the game so much more real is the fact that the weather never changes?? I like the fact that it would start drizzling and rain, then the sun comes out and then it’s cloudy. Hopefully next time you guys include this to the update.
    @StormiSkiez i have 36 friend request pending in my inbox. I would love to add them but i already had fifty friends.

118n437.jpg

I really wish they could chnge it to more than hundred friend slot, after all this game is a social game.

118n437.jpg

> @Hardernater said:
    > @StormiSkiez i have 36 friend request pending in my inbox. I would love to add them but i already had fifty friends.

Wow, they really need to fix that. The limit needs to be raised or let people know the list is full.

giphy.gif
  • PixiephixPixiephix Posts: 2 New Member
    Izzy's..... please guys add the ability to choose female or male clothing. Since I have spent RL cash to get more from Izzy I need this choice