Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    EA Should make realistic better looking windows that u can see out of cause the windows look terrible & they just look like a grey thing on the wall
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited January 2018
    When I'm about to reach the next chapter of a story, the button says "Start Event", but when the event is finished (and the next chapter is reached), this doesn't count towards the event tally on my To-Do list. The number of social events I've completed during the day doesn't go up. Not sure if this is intentional or an oversight by the developers.
    Post edited by TinySpaceFox on
    When I'm about to reach the next chapter of a story, the button says "Start Event", but when the event is finished (and the next chapter is reached), this doesn't count towards the event tally on my To-Do list. The number of events I've completed during the day doesn't go up. Not sure if this is intentional or an oversight by the developers.

It's intentional. It's dumb that it don't count in the to do list for remember to socialize cause after all stories is a social event. Rediculous it is
  • Giulyano03Giulyano03 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Tiffany562411 said:
    > EA Should make realistic better looking windows that u can see out of cause the windows look terrible & they just look like a grey thing on the wall

This is just a beta version. The final version will be definitely better!!
    Giulyano03 wrote: »
    > @Tiffany562411 said:
    > EA Should make realistic better looking windows that u can see out of cause the windows look terrible & they just look like a grey thing on the wall

This is just a beta version. The final version will be definitely better!!

Hopefully
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    no news or update last month...I hope see anything on next week because we have a lot bugs on game
    no news or update last month...I hope see anything on next week because we have a lot bugs on game

Yup & these bugs has been going on for a long time & every update they've done...the bugs were never fixed. rafaeljonas u might want to talk about this on bugs & issues instead

Yup & these bugs has been going on for a long time & every update they've done...the bugs were never fixed. rafaeljonas u might want to talk about this on bugs & issues instead

I say but they don't care. I can not believe we're close to the worldwide launch and the game continues with boring mistakes. When the launch happens and everyone starts complaining, I want to see what the team is going to say.

I retired a old sim to my family and told him to leave, but he continues in the family frame and Can't go out to my family (but she dn't stay on my home).
    And all population on my city is older.

All objects broken 3 our 4 times per day. A bug on histories and babys and kids won't have a utility on game for now.

I hope the team fix it before launch
  • ChicherinoChicherino Posts: 118 Member
    The game's no doubt still in its alpha stages, so let's focus on actual features, shall we?

So this is a mobile game, so there's got to be some focus on social aspects, am I right? I think each Sim should have their own smartphone. It would be cool if we could text our friends through these phones, with certain pre-written dialogue / keywords having an effect on Sims' relationships.

Of course, we'll need an option to toggle that on and off, as well as a block and report feature.
    I'm in love with the new animations that came in the last update.
    And now the sims of friends appear walking through the city and neighborhood <3
    So it seems the energy system has both a shower and a bathtub icon. Perhaps those ought to be merged as a "hygene" need? In fact, let's have more needs as well, such as hunger and social.

And when I say "needs", I mean them to function more like "whims" from TS4.
    Chicherino wrote: »
    So it seems the energy system has both a shower and a bathtub icon. Perhaps those ought to be merged as a "hygene" need? In fact, let's have more needs as well, such as hunger and social.

showers and bathtubs give different levels of energy. bathtub gives you more energy, but takes longer to recharge.
    Chicherino wrote: »

showers and bathtubs give different levels of energy. bathtub gives you more energy, but takes longer to recharge.

Understood. Maybe we could have the game detect how low a Sim's energy level is, and show the picture of which object is more sufficient for them.
    The last update of the sims mobile brought great changes and I'm in love again with the game.

Now sims can eat food from the fridge (all sims can!). This is something I've been asking for for quite some time. introduced a air of the sims classic again.
    It would be cool to introduce grills in the botanic garden and the option to make food for group sims on public spaces and backyard (they need come fast!).

The food could influence the yes in some way. Perhaps a meal made by an experienced sim would make him and others sims happy and likely to make more money than he would normally earn. Meals could have expiration time and if a yes eat spoiled food would get irritated. Think about it!

Something that I still find strange is to always day in the residential lot and always night in the city center. It would be cool to have day and night in all different districts and activities that changed according to the time of day!

Something that has not yet been introduced but I hope it is at some point is sims running in the neighborhood. The sim could run out to the end of the street and disappear for 5 or 20 minutes. This would work with cars too if in the future this is introduced.

The sims on the pc have personality and are emotive. Some actions of the game could give some kind of excitement to the sim and each emotion give a bonus either in less time at work or more money when completing an event.

I miss doing friendship and romance events in the districts. These events can only be done at home and this is a bad limitation because sometimes I met the yes in the cafe and already want to start a story right there.

In the coffee shop there is a space with a microphone, but I have never seen it being used. It would be cool to include a karaoke there (hey city living, I see you!)

Something I hope to see is the option of killing a yes instead of just telling him to leave. It would be cool to play with his ghost (but have the option to send to the realm of the dead as in the sims 4 pc when I was bored). It would be a way for the Grim Reaper to return to the game, since it was withdrawn long enough from the sims mobile.
    Grim Reaper is a classic NPC on our game!

The game seems more organized and mature. I'm happy with the road the game has taking. I still miss having a task "send children to school" and they disappear for 3 or 5 hours and toddlers actions.

I miss being able to create clubs and group events. It would be cool to include all the family sims in the same great event for everyone to interact together or go to park with all Squad!

Something that you would like to see coming in the sims mobile are notebooks and tablets. I saw that now the sims sometimes appear with a notebook, but I would like to have the city living all in one in my house. I love that computer.

Something I miss about the sims mobile is the tattoos. It would be cool to return them in an upcoming update. They help tell stories!

I hope the laundry day objects arrive soon on the sims mobile. I can not wait for my Sims to wash their clothes and put them on the clothesline.

Will the spice and food stalls arrive in the sims mobile? It would be incredible.

and last but not less important: Has a apartament beside a hospital. Maybe in the future can we buy this space and live there? More lots!

Hey I'm happy to see that some ideas are coming in the game now!
    Looking for the sims mobile, this game is a mobile experience more close to PC that we have since always!
    Simmers will love this game!

PS: I'm love with Izzy and Stickers!
  • emkaye04emkaye04 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey, so I have seen the new update to The sims Mobile game with izzy's workshop and i noticed that the traits thing has kinda changed you still need to get 4 traits but when i reached the 4th trait i was never offered the option to retire? do i need do complete my job and hobby to level 10 or is there a different way to retire now.
    emkaye04 wrote: »
    Hey, so I have seen the new update to The sims Mobile game with izzy's workshop and i noticed that the traits thing has kinda changed you still need to get 4 traits but when i reached the 4th trait i was never offered the option to retire? do i need do complete my job and hobby to level 10 or is there a different way to retire now.

you're on level 16+? Just in level 16 you can retire your sims.
    If don't appear the option, please contact EA support.
    I see on some things in sims mobile that it doesn't recognize when something is already completed so there's never no auto completion cause of that which makes a task not able to complete cause it's already been done from a previous quest.
    For example the new update quest...Buy a bassinet...i can not complete that cause I already have a bassinet from a previous quest.
    U would think after I took my bassinet out of my inventory that it would automatically complete it but O NO IT DOESN'T
  • emkaye04emkaye04 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Tiffany562411 said:
    > I see on some things in sims mobile that it doesn't recognize when something is already completed so there's never no auto completion cause of that which makes a task not able to complete cause it's already been done from a previous quest.
    > For example the new update quest...Buy a bassinet...i can not complete that cause I already have a bassinet from a previous quest.
    > U would think after I took my bassinet out of my inventory that it would automatically complete it but O NO IT DOESN'T

im having this problem too
  • SimGuruMaaikeSimGuruMaaike Posts: 88 SimGuru
    Hello, we've released a new version of the game. Can you please download it and check if you're still have the issue with the bassinet then.

@emkaye04 continue to play the game with that Sim, if you're level 16 or higher the retire option will appear when you're Sim is ready to retire.

If you run into any more issues with the game, please post about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mobile/ct-p/the-sims-mobile-en
    since the last update we have a first romantic events outside home when you start a new romantic story. It's now on coffee shop! I can't believe! I'm so happy now! Now my sims sit on tables and talk with a companie like a real date!
    I asked for this a 7 days before and it's now on game! I hope see more options places like restaurants!

I hope see a club events too with 5 ou 8 sims on the same event working mutual or just playing games at home! Anyway, its amazing
    Hello, we've released a new version of the game. Can you please download it and check if you're still have the issue with the bassinet then.

@emkaye04 continue to play the game with that Sim, if you're level 16 or higher the retire option will appear when you're Sim is ready to retire.

If you run into any more issues with the game, please post about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mobile/ct-p/the-sims-mobile-en

SimsQAMaaike I have the latest update & It's the game that can't recognize completion as i a already posted right here on february 24 2018 in feedback for the sims mobile in full clear detailed description. It's not...us. It's the game.

TRUTH
    So anybody that has a bassinet already will not be able to complete that task...(((Buy a bassinet))) cause sims mobile does not have auto completion for stuff that already has been done from previous quests but yet sims freeplay has auto complete when somethings already done before hand. EA forgot to add auto completion for sims mobile or they just didn't think of it. In fact it seems they don't think anything out before doing
  • zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
    edited February 2018
    since the last update we have a first romantic events outside home when you start a new romantic story. It's now on coffee shop! I can't believe! I'm so happy now! Now my sims sit on tables and talk with a companie like a real date!
    I asked for this a 7 days before and it's now on game! I hope see more options places like restaurants!

I hope see a club events too with 5 ou 8 sims on the same event working mutual or just playing games at home! Anyway, its amazing
    @rafaeljonas
    !!!!! See! they are reading and listening!!! just give them time and this game will be amazing...just hoping I can play it someday LOL
    I was watching big hero 5 and I remembered the robots we had in the sims 3 into the future. I saw that we have a scientific laboratory in the area of the coast and something that would be nice to have there is an area for robot development in the style we had in the sims 3 into the future. They were programmable and we could install personality chips. It would be nice. Think about it, please! :)
    And about the coast, please release this area soon! I'm freaking out waiting this space. hahahah
  • Simagpie4300Simagpie4300 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone,

Wouldn’t it be nice if EA somehow integrates the two most popular and novel mobile games related to Sims and Simcity, namely the Simcity Buildit and Sims Mobile?

I would make the gaming experience more immersive, something that usually lacks in mobile games.
    They could advertise both games respectively and get even more players.
    Perhaps they could award players of active game for joining the other game.
    Perhaps we could move our sims into our Simcities. It doesn’t matter that the town in Sims Mobile is much different than our cities in Simcity.
    Perhaps they could add another specialization tab in Simcity Buildit which should be related to our Sims Mobile stuff, perhaps we could ”import” buildings seen in the Sims mobile (restaurant...) into our cities after completing some chalenges. These buildings maj present demantira which after their completion would award players with stuff to use in the Sims Mobile
    They could make a direct link between the two games, making the transi Tino from one to the other seamless.

What do you think?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I got annoyed at being asked my age so I put in 99+. Tried the game but uninstalled it again as it does look suitable for under 13s only.