Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• Options
    Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Christyx wrote: »
    Stop forcing us to watch really long ads!!! 2-3 minutes is unacceptable

????? 30 seconds tops. I have never gotten adds for more than 30 seconds

It's only 30 seconds for me too
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member

????? 30 seconds tops. I have never gotten adds for more than 30 seconds

It's only 30 seconds for me too
    It usually is in all F2P mobile games. There are rare exceptions though and I was for a long time annoyed by an add which was a playable demo from a restaurant game where you had to serve a certain number of customers before the time ran out. This was quite hard and if you didn’t manage to do it then you had to try again or you would forfeit your award. So I got used to just cancel this demo add every time I got it. Fortunately I haven’t seen it in a couple of months and I hope that it now has been removed from all mobile games.

Beside that you get different adds depending on which country you are playing in and several of the adds in my game are now in Danish and from Danish companies.
  • Options
    katzX3katzX3 Posts: 15 Member
    > @rafaeljonas said:
    > Things I miss on the sims mobile:
    >
    > - Combine rooms to form rooms in L without doors
    >
    > - The day and night system arrive at the residential lot. Until now is always day.
    >
    > - I miss a power system in the game. Sims do not get tired or sad, they are always happy. Maybe a moddlets system like a pc game would make the current energy system better (or bring back the old with bars of hunger, sleep and hygiene).
    >
    > - There's nothing to do with children and babies in the game. I would love it if you could modify in CAS their hair and clothes or at least know what they are feeling.
    >
    > - Children do not go to school. Babies are always pacing back and forth. Perhaps an enclosure or self-contained toys would help in that.
    >
    > - Babies should inherit traits from their parents.
    >
    > - I definitely need to have more to do in the city. Join a group of friends and go to the café to chat or choose a dress with my friends in the studio. Make lots more than workspaces.
    >
    > - Barbecues and backyards. when shall we see?
    >
    > - Every update I hope will come a new residential lot, but so far nothing. I would love to have an apartment downtown for my yes DJ live there and build your new family.
    >
    > - An emergency system for doctors where you could be called out of work when you were at home to perform a surgery.
    >
    > Don't make us wait another month to have real improvements in the sims mobile. Please!!! :(
  • Options
    katzX3katzX3 Posts: 15 Member
    Wow. I really love ideas for improving the game,
    L-shaped rooms would save me so much grief. Also, the mom I’m me would love the self-contained toys, instead of wandering the house or outside. Also love the idea of babies inheriting traits from their parents!
  • Options
    DoxieMamax4DoxieMamax4 Posts: 3 New Member
    Super frustrated with trying to complete the relationship with elders. Twice I’ve created a sim exclusively to complete this and twice I’ve gotten to 87% and the the elder is forced to move out, leaving the relationship incomplete.
  • Options
    BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Super frustrated with trying to complete the relationship with elders. Twice I’ve created a sim exclusively to complete this and twice I’ve gotten to 87% and the the elder is forced to move out, leaving the relationship incomplete.

Instead of choosing one of your own elder sims, try to do this with one of the elder sims you see around town.
  • Options
    Shelbs13Shelbs13 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, could someone tell me why I can't delete some of my Izzy clothes? I see online that you just have to press the garbage can but none of my clothes have any garbage cans to press! I have 35/35 and no room for any more so I can't even use the fashion shop
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Shelbs13 wrote: »
    Hi, could someone tell me why I can't delete some of my Izzy clothes? I see online that you just have to press the garbage can but none of my clothes have any garbage cans to press! I have 35/35 and no room for any more so I can't even use the fashion shop

There is a glitch. EA has to fix it so the return button is not working right now
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    How is anyone forcing you to watch ads? If you want the extra stuff then you decided to watch the ad.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    anyone else notice EA dropped the amount of dollars you get for your money? :/
  • Options
    What do you mean?

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    What do you mean?

You use to get 800 sim dollars for $9,99 USD. Now you only get 600 sim dollars for $9.99 USD.
  • Options
    What do you mean?

You use to get 800 sim dollars for $9,99 USD. Now you only get 600 sim dollars for $9.99 USD.
    Oh I thought that was really low for paying 10 dollars.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2018
    All the townie Sims have aged into Elders, and it doesn’t seem there is any repopulation in place. While I have nothing against elders, my hair is more silver than anything else, I would like to see some younger Sims inhabiting my town again. Was this ever addressed?
  • Options
    HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    priscapup wrote: »
    All the townie Sims have aged into Elders, and it doesn’t seem there is any repopulation in place. While I have nothing against elders, my hair is more silver than anything else, I would like to see some younger Sims inhabiting my town again. Was this ever addressed?

overtime, the game will generate random NPC's alongside player controlled sim. it took a long time/a small chance for this to happen.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member

overtime, the game will generate random NPC's alongside player controlled sim. it took a long time/a small chance for this to happen.

Then it seems this may be something that needs to be looked at and tweaked a little. I’m sure it’s because of Sim limits. No Sim death, so they age to elder, all hang around, then no new Sims. There should be a way to have new Sims. Where is Grim? We need him.
  • Options

Then it seems this may be something that needs to be looked at and tweaked a little. I’m sure it’s because of Sim limits. No Sim death, so they age to elder, all hang around, then no new Sims. There should be a way to have new Sims. Where is Grim? We need him.

What I noticed is if you go to random parties that are not on your friends list, those sims you talk to or add as contact will start to show up in your world. Also some people won't retire their sims. My town is a mix but I do notice more elders which are probably more NPC
  • Options
    There is no way to tell if a sim is in a relationship or married. This needs to be changed. This would eliminate people sending us requests to get in a relationship with our sims. Especially if I am understanding some of the posts in this forum correctly . If you accept a relationship that person can take your sim? is this correct?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    There is no way to tell if a sim is in a relationship or married. This needs to be changed. This would eliminate people sending us requests to get in a relationship with our sims. Especially if I am understanding some of the posts in this forum correctly . If you accept a relationship that person can take your sim? is this correct?

Hello
    If you accept the request from another simmer to have your sim move in with the sim do another simmer, you do lose control of the sim. There will though be a copy of your sim still in the family tree, that is accessed with the family photo.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    If you accept the request from another simmer to have your sim move in with the sim do another simmer, you do lose control of the sim. There will though be a copy of your sim still in the family tree, that is accessed with the family photo.

@rosemow, what if they ask for a relationship in their game with one of your sims? Not move in just a relationship. I have been getting those kinds of requests and declining them because I don't want anyone asking me for my sims . I play legacy , If they ask me for a relationship will that lead them to ask me to have my sim move in with them?
  • Options

Hello

@rosemow, what if they ask for a relationship in their game with one of your sims? Not move in just a relationship. I have been getting those kinds of requests and declining them because I don't want anyone asking me for my sims . I play legacy , If they ask me for a relationship will that lead them to ask me to have my sim move in with them?

Hello
    Often you will receive notices to say that a relationship has started between your sim and another sim., and there is an offer to add the simmer to your friends list. By accepting and adding the other simmer to your friend list, it doesn’t affect your control of your sim.
  • Options

Hello

Hello
    Often you will receive notices to say that a relationship has started between your sim and another sim., and there is an offer to add the simmer to your friends list. By accepting and adding the other simmer to your friend list, it doesn’t affect your control of your sim.

Thanks.. that is not what it states. I will give you an example, I got a notice stating joe wants to start a relationship with colten , accept or decline . It does not state who the message is from . I suspect it is someone on my friends list. I got another one like that for my female sim to another female sim. Both the sims they are asking about are married. in my game
  • Options

Hello

Hello

Thanks.. that is not what it states. I will give you an example, I got a notice stating joe wants to start a relationship with colten , accept or decline . It does not state who the message is from . I suspect it is someone on my friends list. I got another one like that for my female sim to another female sim. Both the sims they are asking about are married. in my game

I am not sure. If you receive those messages it may be best to decline them. If the sims are married in your game, they will not be able to get married in the other simmer’s game.
  • Options

Hello

Hello

I am not sure. If you receive those messages it may be best to decline them. If the sims are married in your game, they will not be able to get married in the other simmer’s game.

Thanks. That is what I thought. I hope EA adds to a sim profile, marriage status or relationship status. That would stink for the other person if they try to start a relationship and can't marry the sim if that is what they intend on doing.
  • Options
    johnmcguirkjohnmcguirk Posts: 6 New Member
    It would be pretty cool if players could manually save, or if the game didn't have the worst autosave system in mobile gaming history. I had all my sims at 30/30 energy ready to go for the new World of Luxury event, set them all up to do the event activities, then a couple of hours later I got the notification that one of my sims had completed their event. So I go in game, tap the check mark, and got the prompt to purchase an ornate box, which I attempted to do, but of course the game hangs there and says I don't have a connection. Had to force close the app, and when I reopened it, I was greeted by my sims telling me they had finished their quick shift and found that no progress in the new World of Luxury event had been saved. Awesome!