Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Features that should be added in updates

S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner

Ombre tints for all hairs as a extension hair button

Backpacks/bags accessories button. Can collect stuff through bags as you open up your inventory

Belly button accessories. Nose stud ring , 3 stud ear piercings

Shave cut eyebrow detail in skin details
Dimples in skin details

CAS poses in chronological order

Add screen shot to gallery uploads

Be able to upload pictures from desktop and sims can paint uploads from desktop

Sims be able to craft all usable objects like dollhouse. Furniture, sofa with woodwork bench depending on skill level.

Picture frames in decoration be able to use own photography and painting to put in the frame . So when the click on picture frame a button will allow you to add painting or photo in inventory.

Swings
Bunk beds
Sofa beds
Loft bed (flips down from wall) (has desk underneath)
Laptops
Day bed
Strollers for babies and toddlers
cribs for each expansion pack
playpen
Trampolines
skateboard
bikes for all ages
tricycles
Slopes /ramps
Ladders
Spiral staircase
L shape staircase
Lounge chair
Vehicles

being able to swatch individual aspect of object (e.g. pillow on couches, woods on furniture, handle colours on furniture)

Be able to sleep on long couches

Pond can be interactive paddling pools for toddlers

Toddlers swimming costumes

A no obstruction cheat where if a objects is in the way you can still do the action attended to do.

Deactivate don't wake up at night cheat.

Be able to do job for all ages e.g adult can do teen jobs and teens can do adult jobs cheat

Be able to move objects around to stop object being in the way cheat
Aka Move around object cheats

Babies can crawl

Have a sleeping over events it can be a challenge or not .(like weddings )

Be able to take group photos with up to 8 or 10 Sims

Household up to 10

Own more than one property and rentable lots

Be able to merge lots next to each other and split lots

Be able to rent out lots we own

Gender filter for clubs

Gallery updates
• Uploading uploads privately only viewed by user so they can check what mistakes they made and change before officially uploading so it doesn’t take up space in library
• Being able to edit description box in gallery
• No more randomize poses for households, instead go in chronological order so you no what pose to expect next without having to keep randomizing
• Being able to individual poses for each sim in household upload. Change pose by a menu button clicking under sims picture
• Category for apartment upload
• Penthouse apartment upload in same upload

Post edited by S1MSLYS1S__QARD on

Comments

• blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    Yes to the custom paintings at the easel and the custom picture frames! I'd also love the digital frames to return from TS3 that let you cycle through an album of photos.

Everything else I'd obviously be overjoyed to get, whether in a free patch or stuffed into a pack somewhere along the line, but I've been desperate to get the TS2 custom painting method back.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 51 Member
    I really want the color wheel back :( also the option to change eyelash length
  • joseandchocolatejoseandchocolate Posts: 321 Member
    You can get literally probably all of these through mods/CC.
    It wouldn't hurt to download some things!
    8d90c06c58195513b2df4fb82cf0ebb5.png
    Check out my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/2ssq3Gk
    Follow me on Twitter http://bit.ly/2sYEob0
  • RedRoxannRedRoxann Posts: 32 Member
    Yes to the spiral and L-shaped stairs, PLEASE!!! Builds are so limited by the single stair configuration.

Also, I'd like for sims doing Yoga to also be able to Listen to... on stereos like you can on exercise equipment.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2017
  • QtKawaiiQtKawaii Posts: 37 Member
    I would love window beds aswell
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Fear as an emotion....how could they have seriously made a game based on emotions as a selling point and not have added fear?
  • Lexi2215Lexi2215 Posts: 3 New Member
    I feel like they should include a big wedding pack. Sims is supposed to be like real life and weddings are a big thing. They should have multiple dresses, lots of makeup options, more wedding decor, bridesmaids and groomsmen, bachelor/ bachelorette parties, more family options, and definitely more than a few cake ideas.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2017
    Favorites
    Food/Drink
    Color
    Music genre
    Film/Novel Genre
    Weather (Seasons Ep)
    Animal (Pets EP)

Basic Weather
    Temperature, Cloudy weather, Rain, Lunar Cycles, Seasonal Change but that doesn't mean it snows in the winter.
    But at least temperature, cloudy/sunny skies, Rain, Lunar Cycles should be patched in

Someone already said Fear Emotion, I also want Envy Emotion. I know there's a Jealousy trait aka Petty, but I want real unhealthy rivalries.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    I feel that as a basic update there should be a few smaller things added. Definitely being able to save your outfits. That's number one. Bouquet making should be available, seeing as how there are flowers. You could simply have several types of bouquets that are predetermined with what flowers you need, basically a "recipie" for the bouquets. This would probably be a great deal easier than custom bouquets for EA to make. I would love the option to be able to give the bouquet as a gift or put it in world as a vase.

I would really love to see more trait types, the ability to assign a greater number of traits to your sims, and more aspirations available. I feel that things are sorely lacking in that department. I do understand if this particular thing would fall under and EP though. This isn't quite as basic as the other two.
  • LaLaRLaLaR Posts: 1 New Member
    "Backpacks/bags accessories button. Can collect stuff through bags as you open up your inventory"
    Some way to separate items into like groups within the individual inventory would be awesome, my sims are carrying so many items it's sometimes impossible to find things... anything to make it easier to find the items I'm looking for would be great!
  • S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member

Ombre tints for all hairs as a extension hair button

Backpacks/bags accessories button. Can collect stuff through bags as you open up your inventory

Belly button accessories. Nose stud ring , 3 stud ear piercings

Shave cut eyebrow detail in skin details
    Dimples in skin details

CAS poses in chronological order

Add screen shot to gallery uploads

Be able to upload pictures from desktop and sims can paint uploads from desktop

Sims be able to craft all usable objects like dollhouse. Furniture, sofa with woodwork bench depending on skill level.

Picture frames in decoration be able to use own photography and painting to put in the frame . So when the click on picture frame a button will allow you to add painting or photo in inventory.

Swings
    Bunk beds
    Sofa beds
    Loft bed (flips down from wall) (has desk underneath)
    Laptops
    Day bed
    Strollers for babies
    Trampolines
    Slopes/ramps
    Ladders
    Spiral staircase
    L shape staircase
    Lounge chair

Be able to sleep on long couches

Pond can be interactive paddling pools for toddlers

Toddlers swimming costumes

A no obstruction cheat where if a objects is in the way you can still do the action attended to do.

Deactivate don't wake up at night cheat.

Be able to do job for all ages e.g adult can do teen jobs and teens can do adult jobs cheat

Be able to move objects around to stop object being in the way cheat
    Aka Move around object cheats

Have a sleeping over events it can be a challenge or not .(like weddings )

Be able to take group photos with up to 8 or 10 sims

Household up to 10

Own more than one property

Be able to merge lots next to each other and split lots

Be able to rent out lots we own

Gender filter for clubs

Gallery updates
    • Uploading uploads privately only viewed by user so they can check what mistakes they made and change before officially uploading so it doesn’t take up space in library
    • Being able to edit description box in gallery
    • No more randomize poses for households, instead go in chronological order so you no what pose to expect next without having to keep randomizing
    • Being able to individual poses for each sim in household upload. Change pose by a menu button clicking under sims picture
    • Category for apartment upload
    • Penthouse apartment upload in same upload

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    A 'delete all' button for non played households in the household manager.
  • MEAKA1STLADY719MEAKA1STLADY719 Posts: 7 New Member
    I think they should just give us one massive expansion pack that offers everything we have been missing since the Sims 4s first release.

Give us objects that were missed in previous expansion packs.

For example, they introduced the vet clinic and sims can actually run a vet, retail store, restaurant but it should be the same with other professions/occupations? (private practice dr, daycare, private investigator, even working inside of a school- instead of school being a rabbit whole location)

Add more functioning objects. (pool tables, soccer (which is kind of surprising seeing as llama stadium was in sims 3. Give us back the military base.

More open world abilities like visiting the park and going to the market or theater right next door. (Rabbit whole locations)
    Bring back the laundry mat from sims 3 and the consigliere where you could trade things in for money.

More park items for the children to play on (seesaws, turn tables, sprinklers for the children to run thru at the park, sliding boards that are separate from the pirate/spaceship) a sand box(which is common in most parks in the world.

More toddler friendly activities and objects.

A crib instead of a basinet for the baby, a changing table instead of throwing the baby in the air to change it -_-
    Abilities to sit in the rocking chair and feed/coo/ play/cuddle with the baby.

Abilities to lay the baby on the floor with infant objects (activity mats) Strollers for toddlers and infants.

A bring back diving boards for the pool and well as slides. Bring back the surfboard simulator from the sims.

Bring back the ability for certain harvestables to give you powers/perks. (The Sims 2)

Give us better aspirations More career driven/lifestyle traits.

We've basically purchased the Sims 4 just to get less features in the current games than we did in the past. Its a great game but lacks so much of the better features of past games.

Would love to be able to build my own world. Bring back the World Creator. (The Sims 3)

Bring back late night burglary and alarms.

Pretty sure I missed a few things but these are key features that could be game changing for all sim players. We all play differently the purpose is the make is diversified for all playing styles.
  • ZellnagiZellnagi Posts: 7 New Member
    A few things i would like to see.

Small telescopes for those without a large yard or to use from inside.

Freelancer for teens, helps with raising skills and money and allows more time for other plans.

More career/part time options like plumber, bartender, fitness trainer, and gardener with on site work like in get to work and make babysitter an on site job.

Sofa beds for small homes or guests.

Items used from a sims inventory returns to their inventory when done, notebook can be forgotten sometimes still.

Make eat at table a thing, my sims keep eating standing in the bathroom too much.

More sports with working street/park equipment.

More party events like TV sports and slumber parties with indoor/outdoor grills, inflatable beds and 3person slumber beds.

More types of playground equipment for child sims with treehouses and cardboard box forts.

Handheld games with sim to sim interactions and locational/AR games like pokemon GO.

An arcade with games and gacha machines with random items like ear buds and small toys.

Graveyards for putting the dead and for ghosts to rise.

That is all i can think of for right now.
  • CelticlassCelticlass Posts: 35 Member
    I would love to see...
    1) Ability to double click on values (orders are a great example) and type in any number between o and 99. Would sure save me from tennis elbow!
    2) Complete matching colors for all sets. It's frustrating to get everything in just to discover the last piece doesn't match and everything has to be changed!
    3) Maxis only file folders for sets. It's awful trying to dig through folders for matching items.
    4) More off-the-grid appliances and plumbing. The compost container option added to all off-the-grid toilets. I definitely need more options here!
    5) More neighborhood lots! Restaurants included in every neighborhood. More Options for larger lot sizes. 30 x 40 and larger.
    6) The ability to own more than one lot in your neighborhood. And the ability to own rentals in other hoods. Being a landlord with the ability to vacation on your lot without cost. I'm sure you must limit how many lots can be owned.
    7) Comfort values on all furniture with the furniture having higher comfort values that make sense. Why is an upholstered sofa or a wooden chair lower in comfort than a rock???
    8) The addition of hairs by Pooklet. Her colors are amazing, especially for the blondes and reds.
    9) The Scottish and Irish nose options and cheekbone options.
    10) Author career at home only with the occasional book signing and PR appointments (TV appearances, Radio Commercials, etc.) as it is in real life. As well as building a fan base on your social profile. Just like real life.
    11) I really miss the horses from S3. I would love to have them back along with ponies for the children, and the ability to train horses for carts and carriages. Those horses would then become NPCs that are no longer part of your family. They stay in the barn until you sell them for a profit or choose to attach them to a cart or carriage for traveling use.
    12) I really miss cars. And really loved the hover cars.
    13) I miss Lunar Landing and would love a new hood along those lines. ;)

I want to agree with the need for bunk beds in order to keep rooms smaller for larger families. Not sure why that didn't show up in Tiny Living.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Light skin tone update
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • CloudStrifeCloudStrife Posts: 28 Member
    A Sims 4 mod should be Spam(allowing you're sim to eat&cook Spam)the mod will be a Spam container you can buy in build mode and also cook Spam recipes
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    I think we should have snowshoeing. Maxis/EA forgot to put snowshoeing in the game. And werewolves as well as the ability to make werevamps (as I've said before). I even posted how I would like to see an anime-style world, with different types of clothing for men such as male clothing similar to what Roy and Marth wore in Super Smash Brothers Melee with the plated armour, capes and boots and Link from "Legend Of Zelda" with the different tunics, tights and hats. And the female clothing can be like Samus Aran's blue tight outfit and the different dresses that Princess Zelda wore from Legend Of Zelda". And females can dress like the "Tales Of Symphonia" characters Presea Combatir, Raine Sage, and Colette Brunel as well as be able to dress up like Sheena Fujibayashi from "Tales Of Symphonia". And females can have the option to be able to dress up as Muffy and Celia from "Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life".
  • LillCC7LillCC7 Posts: 13 New Member
    Would love another update where you can do more things with the seasons in ALL worlds, like swim in the ocean in the summer/spring and go icefishing or ice skating on the same spot in the winter when it's cold enough. And the sim could "check if the ice is safe". Maybe this could be another death, like falling through and freeze to death. This would add so much to my game! Also it should be possible to go skiing around the neighbourhood in winter, like going for a walk.
    Also, I love the new "hiking" opportunity in the new Snowy Escape. Now I just wish this could also be able to do in some of the other worlds as well.
  • saphnaelsaphnael Posts: 74 Member
    edited November 2020

QoL macro command - you can set various combined commands to sims in the new command tab. easy to use just one click to perform various task.

New Community Lot Build Mode Option:

Option for Auto Employ Barista etc

Crowd NPC background, create NPC that perform specified task make the community lot more lively than usual empty lot. The timing of the NPC also configurable. The Option also available for Planned Event.

Performance mode also available for people who don't own powerful rig to handle the full render crowd NPC sims, just like this:

moxbO23.jpg

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Tempest wrote: »
    I really want the color wheel back :( also the option to change eyelash length

I want the color wheel back too at least for furniture and clothes.
  • xx8lobo8xxxx8lobo8xx Posts: 23 Member
    An update/feature that I'd like is more achievements actually. I LOVE achievements, they make you play like you normally don't! TS3 had some fun ones, it seems like the majority of the achievements are career and skill based...like cool you maxed out a job or skill. Remember that one in TS3 where you were a human who dated a vampire then dumped them, then dated a werewolf then dumped them, then married a vampire? That was fun and I would never play that way if there wasn't an incentive to do so. Also hidden achievements for the dumbest things like "have your witch sim kick a gnome 10 times", it's silly but it added more fun to the game.

Mentioning gnomes, the TS4 gnomes are lame. Unlocking magic gnomes was challenging in TS3 and I liked collecting them and seeing them move around secretly. Now I hate them, like I'm good on seeds thanks!

But achievements, man... after so long you've done all you want in the game. TS3 kept me interested since there were so many "quests" I wanted to do.