Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do we find out the results of the last poll?

Comments

• TMcAuley91TMcAuley91 Posts: 13 New Member
    As per @SimGuruGraham twitter post
    "No particular ETA; have some other things taking my time at the moment. Will share the results on the forums once we've compiled them."
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Ugh has it already closed? I didn't even vote because it kept glitching out sending me back to the beginning.. :angry:
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    I almost missed it because they didn't advertise with a forum banner this time around.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited May 2017
    Ugh has it already closed? I didn't even vote because it kept glitching out sending me back to the beginning.. :angry:
    Me too. I wish they had done it through the week since most people are busy IRL on the weekends. Also, since it glitched, it would've been nice for them to extend voting so everyone could vote. I would've like to have voted. Some posted pictures of some of the stuff and some of it I really liked. :(

BTW Thanks OP for asking as this is the reason I got on today and it keeps me from having to search hard for it. :)
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks, Graham and TMc
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2017
    I still don't have a specific ETA to share; it's taking a little time to get things set in stone. Some people who are involved in the process are currently out of office. Realistically, we know what won and our artists are working on the next steps in the process. In an effort to cross our t's and dot our i's though, I'm allowing time for everything to go through the normal rounds of internal approval, to ensure we're locked in on the final list of assets before sharing the results with all of you.
    @SimGuruGraham I hope the 6-seat dining table made it into the Stuff Pack. From the bottom of my heart.
    a256aFi.gif
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    Hmmm. Still no results? Maybe tomorrow.
    Are they counting them by hand or something?
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »

maybe they are counting with mental arithmetic dexterity? :p

The Sims Game
    Maybe every time they have added up the first page results the survey kicks them back to the first page to choose their language. They're still waiting to be able to get into the second page of results.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Maybe every time they have added up the first page results the survey kicks them back to the first page to choose their language. They're still waiting to be able to get into the second page of results.

Lol!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    The items are going to be balanced by type....not just raw vote totals. For example, if all the women's shoe option took the top spots, that doesn't mean the pack will have all those shoes. So it's more than just counting votes.
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    One thing I do have to say way I was very impressed with the art even for the objects that don't win. I love seeing how the game evolves from drawings to the gameplay. Hope we can do more of these in the future. :)
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member

:D:D:D
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I wonder if they are going to show us the clothes results too?