Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Objects but no washer or dryer!? (Thread for players who want them)

I feel I must post a disclaimer before I go into my actual post. I did not start this post to cause a debate on weather or not a washer and dryer is eco "friendly", or to get those players' all ruffled up who don't want them in game. This topic is for players who do want washers and dryers to make a come back. So I'm asking nicely, let's not derail this thread. Let's not turn this into a debate. Please, let's just stay on topic. Thank you! ^_^

So I voted! And there were so many objects to pick from. Honestly, I wish we could get ALL of them. lol And though I liked the laundry items they had up for offer - the ironing board, iron, laundry shelf, etc. - I couldn't help but to notice that there was no washer or dryer! The only reason why I even voted for eco friendly was because of the mentioning of a washer and dryer. If we don't get them I will be a little upset. I feel that they used that to lure us in to vote for that selection. Or I could be the only person who feels that way.

@SimGuruGraham , I know you can't get specific on anything, but will there be, could there be a possibility that washers and dryers will make it into the SP? Or do we just have to wait for more news later?
epngF25.png
It's up to Nancy!
My YouTube!

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    The washer and dryer, if added, will be gameplay items. The voting for gameplay items is later :)
    Feature Vote (June 23rd – June 26th): Select the top gameplay feature(s) you want to have included in the pack.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Yay!!!! Thanks for pointing that out to me. I did not see that. smh
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• meadowraynemeadowrayne Posts: 38 Member
    I hope with this pack or another game pack or EP that they will re-introduce the washers and dryers
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    Admittedly the features vote was confusing as to what it was even about even with the definition included. So, anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your washers and dryers aspiration.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i went washers and dryers to return to the sims4 as well
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Yeah there is still room to decide "features" so that could be laundry
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Laundry will be one of the options in the gameplay feature vote for the pack: