Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Eco Living Vote NOW OPEN !!!

2...Next

Comments

• KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    The concept art looks beautiful. Lots of wood and brown/blue/green colours. I love the basket chairs and sofas and voted for almost all of them. I also voted for all the boys' clothing because I think boys generally get way too few new CAS items.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    > @ScaryMonster said:
    > > @sophirlorenstoker said:
    > > ScaryMonster wrote: »
    > >
    > > They knocked the Build/Buy objects out of the park... I'd love to have any and all of them in the pack.
    > >
    > > Not quite as keen on the CAS stuff... would have liked to see more variety for the men. And I guess we don't get to vote on new hairstyles?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > yeah i guess we wont be getting any new hairstyles in this pack, such a shame because there could be some really cool ideas for some with this pack.
    >
    > There could be new hairstyles, maybe they don't have enough to warrant voting for them. I'm hopeful... :)

On Graham Nardone's page, he said there will be three new hairstyles! He said he will share them in the coming weeks and discuss why they weren't in the vote.
  • ScaryMonsterScaryMonster Posts: 17 Member
    > @charlotteprice said:

> On Graham Nardone's page, he said there will be three new hairstyles! He said he will share them in the coming weeks and discuss why they weren't in the vote.

Thanks for the info! Three isn't a whole lot, but it is certainly better than nothing. Hopefully at least one will be a new men's hairdo... men's hair and men's clothing seem to be the things I always want more of.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Wow it all looked good. I voted but think I will be happy with whatever direction they go in. Loved almost all the clothes too. Got my grin on for the day.
    egTcBMc.png
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Oh wow, this is a tough one. Everything looks so good! I started about 30 minutes ago, and I'm not even done with the objects vote yet :D
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Lol I spent a good 40 minutes deciding because it was so hard! The furniture was super hard! I want it all lol.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    I'm wondering if they have any new flooring or wall patterns ??
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2017
    REMEMBER! This is a 6-seat table not a small one! It's unique because we never got a 6-seat table for the indoors before. (only outdoor with an umbrella)
    1gPymU5.png
    a256aFi.gif
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited May 2017
    I hope the clothing that doesn't make it will be made by some talented custom content creators...

Except for the cropped pants... I don't care about those
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    REMEMBER! This is a 6-seat table not a small one! It's unique because we never got a 6-seat table for the indoors before. (only outdoor with an umbrella)
    1gPymU5.png

Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I hesitated over this table for a long time and I didn't vote for it because I thought it was 4 seaters and design was pretty similar what we have in our current game but now I regretted since it's a 6 seaters, yes indeed it is unique, I hope we get get this.

The Sims Game
  • epohjul17epohjul17 Posts: 11 New Member
    How about composting toilet/composting bin and more piercings, like nose eyebrows double peirings.
  • smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    was upset that the dress on the first concept wasnt included :(

Me too! And even moreso that the boots were missing, they were my favorite part of the concept art. :'(
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I voted for #18 and then just randomly checked all the others I didn't care about because plum yeah I love lightbulbs.

The last two lighbulbs i really liked. You could use the last bulb for like a basement light. i see those in movies all the time lol
    I voted for #18 and then just randomly checked all the others I didn't care about because plum yeah I love lightbulbs.

The last two lighbulbs i really liked. You could use the last bulb for like a basement light. i see those in movies all the time lol

that open lightbulb would do great in a low rent appartment.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2017
    That light bulb IS NOT eco-friendly. In fact many places won't even allow us to use those kind of light-bulbs any more as they waste electricity.

https://www.earthsfriends.com/cfl-vs-incandescent/

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I like the single light bulb because it looks really cool, so I voted for it! There was one kitchen zink, nr 44, that I really liked as well.

Wish that there had been more variation in the clothing for men, it just all looked the same to me. Should have voted for nr 55 for men, at least that was a little bit different to me.
  • m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    can't believe i missed this vote :P thought it was May 28th *bangs head on table* :s but have to say: kudos to art team on the male sims' cas! loved every design on the pants, so much detail and attention! skin tight, check, rolled up, check, and asymmetrical? plus! whichever gets chosen, I guess i'll be happy<33
    ╰( ᐖ╰)≡(╯ᐛ )╯

W79XhDj.png
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I'm so bummed that I missed this vote as well. I happened to go away the day it came out, and returned the day after it ended. Geh. :(
    #Team Occult