Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry in Sims Mobile please

Can we have Laundry in TSM once Eco-Friendly Stuff releases with laundry? Please!
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Can we have Laundry in TSM if Eco-Friendly Stuff releases with laundry? Please!

Fixed it for you! :wink:

Kidding aside, I think laundry would be nice for this game, although I have to wonder what the wait times would be... Laundry can take hours irl. :lol:
  • LoveDesiLoveDesi Posts: 15 Member
    I agree! 8) I believe the laundry addition would help the game seem more life like and give us more to do with our sims. I also believe we should have the cars back and bicycles as well. I love the Sims 4 and I love this games collection too, so when it comes to ideas I have a lot of them. I think another good idea would be to have them become more life like by giving them more interactions and better decoration colors and patterns. I will have more and better ones and next time I will be more specific. 8)
  • paradisebunny69paradisebunny69 Posts: 13 New Member
    [quote="LoveDesi;c-15757919"]I agree! 8) I believe the laundry addition would help the game seem more life like and give us more to do with our sims. I also believe we should have the cars back and bicycles as well. I love the Sims 4 and I love this games collection too, so when it comes to ideas I have a lot of them. I think another good idea would be to have them become more life like by giving them more interactions and better decoration colors and patterns. I will have more and better ones and next time I will be more specific. 8)[/quote]

I agree! It would be great.