Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS3-Lisa Dawnlight adventures in Riverview

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    edited June 2021
    After Nathan got done using the soccer ball net, he made his way over to the basketball net and threw in some shots... :)
    yfP3rOwl.jpg
    Hc3BNDXl.jpg

When Donny got done skating, he wanted to sing karaoke with me, so he called me over when I got done skating to join him... :)
    TQglnWhl.jpg

We ended up sing Sonny & Cher's "I Got you Babe"... :)
    Jaty2Ool.jpg
    "I Got You Babe"
    (from "Good Times" soundtrack)

They say we're young and we don't know
    We won't find out until we're grown
    Well I don't know if all that's true
    'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

Babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe

They say our love won't pay the rent
    Before it's earned,
    Our money's all been spent
    I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
    But at least I'm sure
    Of all the things we got

Babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe

I got flowers in the spring
    I got you to wear my ring
    And when I'm sad, you're a clown
    And if I get scared, you're always around

Don't let them say your hair's too long
    'Cause I don't care,
    With you I can't go wrong
    Then put your little hand in mine
    There ain't no hill or mountain
    We can't climb

Babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe

I got you to hold my hand
    I got you to understand
    I got you to walk with me
    I got you to talk with me
    I got you to kiss goodnight
    I got you to hold me tight
    I got you, I won't let go
    I got you to love me so
    I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe

But of course some of the people didn't like our singing as they booed and hissed at us but we didn't care as we were having a blast singing together... :p
    iJ1MLDtl.jpg
    W3wURpIl.jpg

Anne Droid was even watching us but at least she didn't boo and hiss like Don and Henry was doing... :)
    arJy5ARl.jpg

After we were done singing, I went over to the bar and made us some drinks to have... :)
    SvIntXIl.jpg

Donny came over and grabbed a glass for himself... :)
    aMX5KUml.jpg

Nathan decided to try out the skating rink after he was done playing basketball. At least he didn't fall down any while he was out on the rink... :)
    gKhgYOll.jpg

Don and I had gotten into a little spat over something.
    yOrbdLSl.jpg

Donny and Nathan had made they way upstairs, so Donny asked Nathan to bowl with him... :)
    HoOxw8ul.jpg
    XjCsTeql.jpg

Of course Donny fell down after releasing his ball down the lane... :#
    Nathan: Way to go dad falling flat on your face. How embarrassing is that dad!
    4aZANYSl.jpg

Donny only managed to knock down 1 pin in the process... :#
    6f3gGuPl.jpg

Donny: Okay son, let's see you do better than me then...lol
    Nathan: Don't worry dad, I will knock down more pins than you did... :p
    Donny: Okay son, if you say so... :p
    9xTBWBUl.jpg

Nathan: This bowling ball is heavy, so I will have to hold the ball between my legs to roll it down the alley.
    Donny: You do whatever it takes to get the ball down the alley, son.
    ErczYEll.jpg
    MEULqOjl.jpg

Nathan: See dad, I told you that I would knock down more pins than you. I knocked 5 pins to your 1 pin.
    Donny: Okay son, don't get over zealous on me as that was beginners luck that you had... :p
    cOQAy76l.jpg
    2avDortl.jpg

Then after a few more balls down the alley, Donny and Nathan went to have a shoot-out competition on the basketball machine... :)
    urbXYiOl.jpg

Then the 3 of us hit the skeeball machine before heading on home for the night... :)
    DkfLHKYl.jpg

Once we got home, Nathan climbed into his bed for the night.
    Nathan: Mom, I had fun today at the rec center with you and dad.
    SS: I'm glad that you had fun today on our family outing... :)
    1NrmI7pl.jpg
    Post edited by lisasc360 on

After we had returned home for the night, Anne Droid headed on down to her room where she right to learning more trait chips. She now has learned all of the trait chips now and now she needs to learn the rest of the nanites... :)
    UzOU7jCl.jpg

I went to straight to bed while Donny went out to play with Scout for a little bit. When he was done chasing Scout around, he took to the water slide for a few slides on it... :)
    7lh3dlvl.jpg
    USYQZKUl.jpg

Then we went to feed the chickens for me while I slept... :)
    4g7P5CZl.jpg

He then played with the baby chicks... :)
    xgzahvfl.jpg
    U9cC7QOl.jpg

Then he went over to talk to Charles the Evil Chicken... :)
    NzZZmfDl.jpg

While Donny was outside, I woke up and changed into some different clothes and then checked myself in the mirror to make sure that everything looks okay on me... :)
    5GuWgoNl.jpg

Donny had decided to come inside and fix waffles for breakfast as it's Mother's Day and he wanted to surprise me for breakfast... <3<3
    rk2Ib0vl.jpg
    C9Pu9N8l.jpg

So I come out to the kitchen and see Donny fixing waffles for us for breakfast but he left a mess in the counter... :#
    SS: I thought I heard you out here in the kitchen and was wondering what you were doing.
    Donny: Oh hey, Good Morning beautiful. I'd decided to fix you some waffles this morning. So why don't you and take a seat while I finish them up!
    SS: Oh that's so nice of you. What's the occasion?
    Donny: Do I need an occasion to fix breakfast for the love of my life?
    SS: Well no, I'm just surprised that you're fixing breakfast this morning... :blush:
    Donny: Well if you must know, yes I have a reason for fixing breakfast this morning, it's your 1st Mother's Day. So Happy Mother's Day to the mother of my son... <3<3
    SS blushing: Thank you Donny... <3<3<3
    rBA4I0yl.jpg

Donny: You're welcome Lisa. Now go sit down while I finish this up... <3<3
    SS: I will after I clean off this messy counter... ;)
    BwhG1ygl.jpg

Once Donny got done fixing the waffles, he called everyone to breakfast and we all grabbed a plate and went outside to the patio to eat our breakfast... :)
    SS teasing Donny: Oh wow Donny, these taste delicious. I didn't know you had it in you to fix such yummy food... ;)
    Donny laughing at Lisa: Hey I might not be as skilled of a cook as you are but I can hold my own if I do say so myself...lol... :p
    SS: But seriously, these do taste delicious though. Thank you again for the nice breakfast... <3<3
    Donny: Anything for my love... :kissing_heart:
    WuLY5lVl.jpg

Once we got done with breakfast, we all grabbed our dirty plates and took them inside to be placed into the dishwasher... :)
    e0fUa0Rl.jpg
    YwLwPWol.jpg

While we were getting dishes cleaned up, another visitor from Oasis Landing came through the time portal... :)
    SX7r6PIl.jpg

After Donny and I had placed our dirty dishes into the dishwasher, Nathan placed his in. But since he's not tall enough to reach inside of the washer, he had kneel on the door to place his dirty dish inside of it... :)
    lGiLQlol.jpg

Then a plumbot came through the time portal and took off in a taxi cab... :)
    pTbHYTml.jpg

Scout wanted his tummy rubbed by me, so I rubbed his tummy for him... :)
    NxQ0oNDl.jpg

Then Donny came over to me with his hand hidden behind his back saying that he wanted to give me something... <3<3
    2Mn3twvl.jpg

Donny: Happy Mother's Day sweetheart... <3<3
    SS: Thank you Donny. These are so beautiful. I love you... <3<3
    Donny: You're welcome. They're not as beautiful as you my love... :)
    Nathan: EWWW! Would you 2 stop being so mushy. Dad you know girls have cooties, right?
    Donny: You have a lot to learn about women my son... :p
    OVTMwJfl.jpg

Nathan: EWWW gross! Now you're kissing each other... :scream:
    Da8hI6Dl.jpg
    edited June 2021
    After Donny and I got done kissing, we suggested that we go across the street to the river and do some snorkling and some wind sailing. So we all got dressed and headed across the street for some fun on the 2nd day of Summer... :)
    77NWKJXl.jpg
    K5ZYFcgl.jpg

Once we all got there, Donny and I and Anne Droid all headed down to the riverbank so that Donny and I could go snorkling while Anne Droid did some swimming... :)
    Uo1k0HHl.jpg
    FX9mwjtl.jpg

Nathan took his t-shirt and shirts off so that he could get into the water to swim... :)
    UkG5rZdl.jpg

Even Scout went down to the riverbank for a drink of water... :)
    SfCfrvBl.jpg

Nathan then got out of the water as he had homework to do. He hasn't even started school yet but he had received his assignment which was to write about himself so the teacher could get to know him... :)
    VqjyvSyl.jpg

After Anne Droid got done swimming, she decided to do some wind surfing... :)
    9Pb8nwal.jpg
    mV5EqtYl.jpg

Donny and I had bumped into one another while we were snorkling... :)
    Ec5wYyvl.jpg

Since Donny had bumped into me, I decided to some wind surfing as well... :)
    U791Ce5l.jpg
    2tD14nnl.jpg

I saw Anne Droid as I was heading back to where I had started out at... :)
    pSOwuWjl.jpg

Because Nathan had saw Anne Droid and I wind surfing and thought that it looked fun, he decided to try it out after he got done with his homework... :)
    SrMPViKl.jpg
    nsZ3f84l.jpg

Since it was getting dark and there was a full moon out tonight, Donny decided that we needed to head on home before the zombies start to show up. Once we got home, Donny went and got the mail from the mailbox which was a letter from Craven ( @CravenLestat ) to Lisa claiming how much he likes her but was too shy to tell her in person.
    Donny talking to himself: I think I really need to have a word or 2 with Craven and tell him demand that he stop sending love letters to Lisa as she isn't interested in him... :rage:
    FH1Un65l.jpg

Of course while Donny was out by the mailbox, Zombie Lucas Boone emerges from the ground... :# But lucky for Donny, he made his way inside before Zombie Lucas could get to him... :sweat_smile:
    ZXon2Pwl.jpg

Once we got inside, I told Donny that I'm going to take my aptitude test for my university courses... :)
    TYAgB7Bl.jpg
    eHASXO8l.jpg

When I got done with my test and got my results back, I showed them to Donny who was very happy and proud of my... :)
    QbAlnPRl.jpg
    edited June 2021
    After Donny got done looking at my scores, he gave me a hug and a dip kiss as he was telling me how proud he was of me and letting me know how much he's going to miss me while I'm at school... :)
    Donny: I'm so very proud of you. You'll do well this semester... :)
    SS: Thank you Donny! I hope so as well as I've done good every semester since I've been going... :)
    Donny: And I will miss you like crazy while you're gone... :cry:
    SS: I will miss you as well... :cry:
    Donny: Just promise me that you won't go out on any dates with the guys there and that you will call me everyday or night so that I can hear your sweet voice... :)
    SS: I promise that I won't be going out on any dates with the guys there and that I will call you everyday or night to talk to you as well... :)
    pvCT5wSl.jpg
    DitRXJJl.jpg

I then went over to Nathan and gave him hug as I was telling him that mommy will miss him while she's at school... :)
    SS to Nathan: I will miss while I'm at school. So you be good boy for your Daddy and Anne Droid while I'm gone. I will be calling Daddy every night checking in with him and seeing how everything is going here... :)
    Nathan: You go to school mommy?
    SS: Yes I go to school son. It's a school for the adults to further their education. Hopefully when you graduate from high school that you might decided to go to a university to further your education as well... :)
    Nathan: And what if I want to go into the military like daddy?
    SS: Well that will be fine as well as you get to learn things there as well. But you do have a few years to decide on what you want to be when you grow up though... :)
    Nathan: Okay mommy! I will miss you while you're gone as well. I love you mommy... <3<3
    SS: I love you too Nathan... <3<3
    GQNG63yl.jpg

So once I had registered for another semester at the university, the truck came to pick me to take me to the airport. Donny and Anne Droid came outside to see me off and to tell to have a safe trip and to study hard while I'm there... :)
    RB1rppUl.jpg

While it's Summer time in Riverview, it is Spring time at the university. So while I was on the plane, an email came across my phone from the dean of the university letting all returning students know that it was cold and snowy there even though it was Spring time. So I had to change my clothes in the bathroom on the plane so that I would be warm when I got to my dorm... :)
    1ucFYx8l.jpg

After getting to my dorm, I went and checked the mailbox only to find out that I have a letter from Harold Assange. I went out on a date with him back in the Fall semester.
    wiCKD9Zl.jpg

After getting my mail out of the box, I went up to put my bags into my room as I have all new dorm mates this semester. After putting my clothes away, I went over to the easel to start a small painting as I knew that I would be leaving shortly to the student hall for introductions... :)
    bMu3sQIl.jpg
    w5VNkvNl.jpg

After I got done with my painting, I called Donny like I promised to let him that I had made it safely to my dorm... :)
    SSHello Donny! I'm in my dorm now... :)
    Donny: Hello Lisa! Oh good, I was so worried about you when I saw the weather report for your university that there was still snow there.
    SS: Yeah I saw the email from the dean after boarding the plane. So after we took off and was in flight for a while, I went and changed in to warmer clothes. I might have to buy some warmer clothes as I had only packed Summer clothes and a coat as well... :)
    Donny: You buy whatever you need to stay warm. I wish that I was there to keep you warm at night. I'm already missing you so what bad.
    SS: I miss you too as well. Maybe the next time I come back here, we can come together and take a few classes together. How does that sound to you?
    Donny: That sounds pretty good to me. And then I can keep the guys away from you as well. We could also rent a house just for the 2 of us to be in... :)
    SS: Well then it's settled then, we will come back for the next semester then. Well as much as I like to stay on the phone, I need to go as the students need to go to the student hall for introductions now. So I will call you later to talk and tell Nathan "Hi" from me and that I miss him as well as his daddy. I love you Donny... :kissing_heart:
    Donny: Okay Lisa, but just make sure that you call me back later. And I love you too Lisa... :kissing_heart:
    Sn3Bk2pl.jpg

Once I get there, I head on up the stairs and hit the photo booth to take silly pictures of me so that I can some to Nathan as well as Donny... :)
    eLYgCH6l.jpg

Then I played some video games for a little bit... :)
    Cqgljvil.jpg

Then I decided to go to the bowling alley since there wasn't much going on at the student hall building... :)
    KhcpjyBl.jpg

Of course I go and fall flat on my face... :#
    75cOB9ll.jpg

But I still managed to knock down quite a few pins though... :p
    YFGjQ0Fl.jpg

So I pick myself up off the floor and do a "WOOT" cheer!
    lNdOn8bl.jpg

I get a strike on my next try... :)
    FWvd0QIl.jpg

Then it was time to go to a pool party...
    Ke4xzQal.jpg

But when I got there, no one was there. So I check out the day job board and found a teachers assistant job that has to be done before Monday right before midnight.
    1Dy7slLl.jpg

Since no one was there, I left and went back to my dorm and seen that I had a letter from Steve Texas. We has the guy that was very rude to Brian Peterson back in the Fall semester when I was dating Brian back then.
    Z9RNtQil.jpg

I then head over to the building that I need to be at for the teachers assistant job which paid me 250 simoleons when I got done with it... :)
    CQhUc53l.jpg
    edited June 2021
    After I got done with the teachers assistant assignment, I went back to my dorm and checked the board again for another day job. They needed help over at the lab gathering up escaped monkeys, so I took that one as I could use all of the money that I can make... :)
    uOhh7Wcl.jpg

So I headed on over to the building that I needed to be at for this next job as it was due by 11:58 Tuesday night, so I decided to go and get it over and done with. I made 1500 simoleons after I was done... :)
    1UToYV7l.jpg

So while I was gathering up the escaped monkeys, I had the sim creator go and check to see what Brian Petersen was up to. (My SS went a few dates with Brian in her 1st semester at the university and then Brian asked her to go steady with him in the Fall semester which she said yes. But then she ended up breaking up with him in the Winter semester as one of her uni friends had a video and pictures of Brian kissing some guy outside of the classroom that my SS was in. He took the break-up pretty hard.).
    gP22N7Al.jpg

When I got back to my dorm, I saw the alien lights appearing in the sky. Thank the sim creator that they weren't for me. Not sure who the aliens were after as no one ever came outside and the lights lingered for a few hours before disappearing.
    nd36Yjel.jpg

So I head on up to my room and change into my night clothes as I need to get some sleep before my first class starts at around 12:00 pm... :)
    wmFlqSal.jpg

I wake up the next morning and head on to the bathroom to do my morning business and then downstairs to fix me some fruit parfait for my breakfast... :)
    ZMygmKCl.jpg

I go out to the dining room to eat my parfait but was a bit disgusted as there was a dirty plate leftover from one of the dorm mates who can't clean up after themselves... :s
    gybrl8el.jpg

After cleaning up my dirty dishes, I sit down in the middle of the kitchen floor to do a still life drawing... :)
    FkQb2PFl.jpg

But then Harold Assange called wanting to chat for a little bit, so I talked to him until it was time for me to leave for my first class of the week... :)
    EVJ4MJfl.jpg

Off to my first class... :)
    9PWODcGl.jpg

So while I was in class, I had the sim creator go and look for Jeffery Dean just to see what he is up to this semester. (When I first met Jeffery Dean during the Summer semester at a keg party at his dorm, he disgusted me as he had skunky breath after drinking from the keg. Plus he blew me kiss while he was thinking about himself. Who even does that? So I told him that he needed to go brush his teeth or use a very strong breath mint if he thinks he's going to impress any women like that. But he wasn't having any of my ranting of him as he threaten to throw me out of the party for my rude behavior.)
    rUOyfQQl.jpg

Then the sim creator was checking out other areas of the campus and spot Yuri Ivanov there as he was just visiting for the day. (Yuri as well as Hal Breckenridge was the only ones from Riverview who greeted me on my first day in my house. Yuri was flirting with me and he even pulled out his guitar to play for me when Hal gave me flowers. Anyone who goes to Riverview needs to watch out for these 2 as they think that they are the towns Casanova's.)
    YebkjWBl.jpg

After my class was done, I went in search of some ginger as I need to find 3 gingers and turn them in but I think that I will have a hard time finding any while there is still snow on the ground.
    OZRgjWul.jpg

When I got back to the dorm, I checked the mail and I had a plant as well as a letter from Harold Assange telling me that he's thinking about and wants me to call him... :)
    atdys85l.jpg

After getting my mail, I went inside and called Donny to talk to him for a few minutes and to check in on the family... :)
    oR9ElYhl.jpg

SS: Hello Donny!
    Donny: Hello Lisa! How's it going with your classes?
    SS: Class is going okay. I've made some money while I'm here doing some day jobs such as being a teachers assistant, then gathering up escaped monkeys for the lab, plus I've sold a small painting for about 250 simoleons... :)
    Donny: Well that's good. At least you're keeping busy while you're there. Hopefully too busy to be out partying or going out with the guys... ;)
    SS: Well I did go to a friends dorm last night for a party but when I got there, they weren't there. So I went and did the teachers assistant day job which paid out 250 simoleons. Then the escaped monkeys job paid out 1500 simoleons. I do have another party to go tonight for another friend of mine, so we shall see if she or anyone else shows up to it.
    Donny: Maybe it was a good thing that no one was there since you went and did your day job and made money doing it.
    SS: Yeah, you're probably right as most of the time I'm lifting others up to do the juice stand on the kegs that they have there. It can get quite tiring to keep holding others up to drink from the kegs. Plus I believe that some of the guys might spike the punch bowls there as well as I've seen some of my dorm mates from my earlier semesters passing out afterwards... :p
    Donny: Did I mention that I miss you really bad and that I love you?
    SS: No I don't believe you have but you can tell me again... ;)
    Donny: Well I do miss you really bad and I do I love you with all of my heart. And I can't wait until you get home... )
    SS: I miss you too really bad and I love you as well. And yes, I can't wait to I get home to you and Nathan. Speaking of Nathan, how's he doing?
    Donny: Nathan's doing good. He misses you as well. He's been out using his soccer ball getting some practice in with his kicks and all.
    SS: Well that's good that he's being a good boy while I'm gone and that he's playing with his soccer ball... :) Tell him that I love him and that I miss him. Okay?
    Donny: I will tell him, I promise!
    SS Good! Well I need to go now and rest up some before heading on over to Ashley's dorm for her party that she invited me to tonight. I love you and I miss you again. And I will call you tomorrow evening when I know that you're home from work... :kissing_heart:
    Donny: Okay Lisa, I love you and I miss you as well. Have fun at the party tonight and don't party too hard tonight, okay?
    SS: Don't worry, I won't be partying too hard tonight. Bye Donny... :kissing_heart:
    Donny Bye Lisa... :kissing_heart:
    XsDwoqhl.jpg

So I head on over to Ashley's dorm but of course she's not here and only 1 or 2 other Sims are here. So I head downstairs to do the Smustle while I'm waiting to see if Ashley or anyone else shows up to the party. Of course there is 2 Sims that's streaking but they still have clothes on when they go outside and then they clothes comes off when they're running through the house... :#
    8z5KcZwl.jpg

Since no on else showed up to Ashley's party including Ashley, so I went home and started a new painting that I sold for 2500 simoleons... :)
    m5IKdZal.jpg

Once I sold my painting, I went downstairs to do some studying on the computer... :)
    LJ2gH1Gl.jpg

So while I was studying, I had the Sim God go and see what Brian Petersen was up to just because I was curious. So when the Sim God got to the house the Brian is staying in, she saw Ye Gangnam standing outside of his house watching Brian standing on the front porch. Now I can see why she is so interested in him as she is a vampire and she wants him all to herself.
    rz5aZZal.jpg
    SnSr2Sol.jpg

After I got done studying, I got a phone call from a classmate that wanted to talk for a few minutes, so I talked to them before heading on outside to do some outdoor activities before my next class starts... :)
    desGF8pl.jpg

I decided that I wanted to use the trampoline for a little bit... :)
    c9oDLBel.jpg
    mlc8nmhl.jpg

Then it was to class as I had to go to the lecture hall today. Boy does everyone look happy to be there today!... :/
    6z56h4il.jpg
    b7gohd9l.jpg

This was the notes that we were writing down today from the board like we can really see all of that small handwriting from where we're sitting at... :s
    opqBaKel.jpg

Now how can we ask any questions about the lesson today when we don't even have a teacher in there teaching us the lesson that's on the board?... :o
    W59e9eEl.jpg

More notes for us to write down even though I can't see the board to clearly from where I am sitting at... :s
    XCyI8dkl.jpg

So it looks like Brian was able to leave his house without being a meal to Ye Gangnam.
    ecOwB9rl.jpg

I had gotten a phone call right after the lecture ended but it was just a junk call, so I hung up on the caller.
    k5N2HHhl.jpg

Once I left the building, I decided to go over to the lake and collect some seeds and rocks so that I could take them home with me so that I can plant the seeds in my garden... :)
    OoZ0wCGl.jpg

After I was done with my collecting, I was hungry so I went to the burger joint and had my dinner inside of the diner... :)
    FgWeB41l.jpg

When I got eating, I came outside and listened to a joke that my classmate wanted to tell me... :)
    265wh3Ol.jpg

I then decided to give Donny a call to see how things are going at home... :)
    Donny: Hello Lisa!
    SS: Hello Donny! How are you doing today?
    Donny: I'm doing fine now that I'm talking to you. I miss Lisa and I can't wait until you come home... <3
    SS: That's good. And I miss you as well and I can't wait to come home to you and Nathan... <3
    Donny: So what are you doing now?
    SS: I just got done eating a burger at the burger joint here. But before that I went out collecting rocks and some seeds so that I can plant the seeds for my garden... :)
    Donny: I can't wait to see what will be in our garden once you get it planted... :)
    SS: Well I can tell that it would be some yummy, delicious fruits and vegetables... ;)
    Donny: Well I can't for all of that delicious food then... :)
    SS: Well I'm going to go now so that I can head on back to my dorm as it's was a boring day in my lecture class but I did learn a lot while I was there... :)
    Donny: Well that's the main is that you're learning things in your class no matter how exciting or boring the class is. Okay I will talk to you later. Both Nathan and I love you and miss you very much... <3
    SS: I love and miss you and Nathan very much as well. Give Nathan a Kiss for me tonight... <3
    Donny: I will. Talk to you later!
    HkMMEk9l.jpg
    xVDojYQl.jpg

Once I got back to my dorm and I heard that the dishwasher was broken, I was going to call the repair person but decided that it was too later for them to come out.
    ODK3qRVl.jpg

After putting my phone away, I went and pulled out my brand new art easel that I got from ATS3 and did a small painting that was worth 617 simoleons while one of my dorm mates watched on.
    nzghg3tl.jpg
    copKF44l.jpg

After replacing the dishwasher and mopping up the water puddle, I cleaned the sink and then made it so that it self cleans since my dorm mates are a bunch of slobs.
    KUPDl0Il.jpg

After I got done cleaning and upgrading the sink, I went upstairs and changed into some different clothes as the clothes that I had one got all soaking wet and dirty.
    10RP7ldl.jpg

Since I had still had some time before my next class was to start on Thursday, I went out across the sidewalk to where the science machine is and started a sidewalk mural as I had an assignment to find a spot around town to paint one... :) I got paid 1000 simoleons for completing my job for it... :)
    FDo5o41l.jpg
    m9sZJK3l.jpg

I had to get to class as soon I was done with my mural. I passed by Eddy coming out of the building as I was going in. It looks like he will be graduating after this semester... :)
    D3jqdCHl.jpg

I had also passed my Jeffery Dean in the hallway as he was on his way out... :)
    uupmnJ0l.jpg

While I was in class, the Sim God went exploring around town and saw this image on the outside of the bathroom located in the park across the street from the building that I am in... :)
    pUzSO54l.jpg

Once I was finished with my class for the day, I went around again collecting seeds and harvesting some plants today... :)
    svA443al.jpg
    da9ozQwl.jpg

I then went back to the building that my class was in today and took out my art easel and started to do a painting of the weather totem... :)
    1wdhRwvl.jpg

Brian Petersen just got done with his class for the day as well as was standing around talking to his classmates... :)
    lmHnZSWl.jpg

But then Ye Gangnam came up to him and enticed him so that she can bite his neck and drink some blood from him... :#
    WMBcRvkl.jpg
    uFf8ykxl.jpg

While I was doing my painting, I got a phone call from a guy who wanted to ask me out on a date but I turned him down.
    G2Um9NDl.jpg

After I was done with my painting and had packed up my easel, I went over to the bench to sit down but that didn't last for very long as I had gotten another phone call from another guy asking me out on a date which I had also turned down as well.
    TelJRhMl.jpg

Then I got a call from a classmate that wanted to talk for a few minutes, so I talked to them for a little bit... :)
    XIFtAb0l.jpg

Then I went to Ye Gangnam so that I could use the voodoo doll on her... >:)
    5aLauN9l.jpg

So I pulled out the doll and did the binding spell on her and now she is bind to the doll... >:)
    QrpwVttl.jpg

I then use the doll to curse her with... >:)
    ZrxyBI8l.jpg
    PhsBh6al.jpg

And now she is a zombie... >:)
    NyrqJKRl.jpg

After I'd turned Ye Gangnam into a zombie with my voodoo doll, I went home and get myself something to eat, then the dishwasher broke and needed fixing.
    y2We4Ffl.jpg

I was still working on the dishwasher when morning came around and my dorm mates was getting their breakfasts ready.
    tTpe89tl.jpg

Of course one of the dorm mates goes and breaks the sink causing the water to squirt everywhere... :#
    40NsIYVl.jpg

Once I had fixed the dishwasher and fixed the leaky faucet, I had to mop up the floor as no one had came into the kitchen to offer their help. These dorm mates are just as bad as the last dorm mates that I had. At least I don't have to worry about Tammy Parker though with her nasty attitude towards everyone.
    UMjGbDfl.jpg

After cleaning up the kitchen, it was time for my next class which was drawing. I just wish that they had us inside so that we don't get all wet and cold... :#
    87m4wIYl.jpg
    j7JYWSZl.jpg

When class was over with, I headed back to the dorm and noticed that I had some mail.
    6Z37yhJl.jpg
    kHoD8btl.jpg

It was a letter from Claudio Gross.
    JjDl28Il.png

After reading Claudio's letter, I went and checked the board for any day jobs.
    93G83iIl.jpg

The theater was looking for a usher husher, so I took the ad with me to the theater to see if they still needed help. I got paid 250 simoleons for the job.
    o5XINx3l.jpg

Then I ran back to my dorm so that I can get out of the rain.
    Yjy9Gv8l.jpg

Once I got there, I headed straight to my room and called Donny so that I could tell him that I miss him and Nathan a lot.
    Donny: Hello Lisa! I'm so glad that you got a chance to call me as I wanted to tell you that we miss you and love you... <3
    Lisa: Hi Donny! I love and miss you and Nathan as well... <3
    Donny: So how's it going so far?
    Lisa: Oh it's just the same old thing everyday, nothing new here. Oh yeah, I'm on the Dean's list again... :)
    Donny: That's good to hear. But then again, I've always known that you were very smart woman and that is one of the reasons why I fell in love with you... :)
    Lisa blushing: Aww, thank you... :blush:
    Donny: You're welcome... :)<3
    Lisa: Oh yeah, I just also got back from doing a day job at the theater being an usher husher for a few hours. It paid 250 simoleons.
    Donny: That's cool. I hope you enjoyed it. Did you get to watch any of the films in the theater?
    Lisa: Oh yeah I had fun doing the job. And yes I got to see the film as well as I didn't have to go between different theater rooms as they had other students assigned to them. So I was able to watch the entire film for free.
    Donny: What was the title of the film?
    Lisa: It was called "I am Legend" with Will Smith in it... :)
    Donny: I've seen that movie before and it was pretty good.
    Lisa: Yeah I've seen bits and pieces of the movie before but I've never gotten around to watching the entire movie. And yeah, it's pretty good. Will Smith is a pretty good actor... :)
    Donny: Nathan wants to speak to you.
    Lisa: Okay, put him on the phone.
    Donny: Here you go Lisa, I've put it on speaker phone so that we both can talk to you... :)
    Nathan: Hey mom! How are you doing? When are you coming home?
    Lisa: Hey Nathan! I'm doing just fine. How about you?
    Nathan: I'm doing good. I miss you mommy!
    Lisa: I miss you too Nathan.
    Nathan: So when are you coming home? Will you be home tomorrow?
    Lisa: I'll be home on Sunday as I have my final tests tomorrow and I'll need Saturday to pack my bags up, then I'll be leaving at midnight Saturday night and be home Sunday morning.
    Nathan: Aww, I sure wish it was tomorrow that you'll be home but I guess I have to wait until Sunday to see you... :(
    Donny: Okay Nathan, dinner's ready, so say goodbye to mommy.
    Nathan: Okay mommy, I got to go eat my dinner. I love you. Please call again tomorrow and the day after that so that I can talk to you!
    Lisa: Okay Nathan, enjoy your dinner. And I love you too. And I promise that I will call tomorrow and Saturday... :)
    Donny: Okay Lisa, I'm going to go grab a bite to eat, so I'll talk to you later. I love you and have sweet dreams tonight about me... <3<3
    Lisa: Okay Donny, enjoy your dinner and I'll talk to tomorrow. I love you too and I'll dream about and Nathan and you do the same... <3<3
    KB0pdZLl.jpg

After I had hung up with Donny, I decided to do a medium painting to past the time away... :)
    iGqAqMgl.jpg

I've finished my painting that's worth 1200 simoleons but I think that I will keep this one... :)
    o1IWaVtl.jpg

I was ready relax on the bed before I go to sleep as I wanted to think about Donny and Nathan. I should buy them some souvenirs before I go home Saturday night.
    bvTMQ5ll.jpg

After relaxing on the bed for awhile, I decided to go play some pool as I wasn't yet tired.
    PSNoyNwl.jpg
    hK2GZdsl.jpg

When I had finished up my round of pool, I went downstairs to grab a bite to eat. But before I got me something to eat, I wanted to put away the plate of hot dogs that my dorm mates left out. Then one of them comes into the kitchen stinking up the place to grab something to make a salad with... :s
    MCDF9tIl.jpg

He smelled so bad that I had to pinch my nose close and wave at the air while I was telling him that he needed to either take a shower or get some stronger deodorant as his deodorant wasn't cutting it... :grimace: He then turned to me and gave me the dirtiest look that you could give someone.
    Lisa: Dude, you need a major shower or some stronger deodorant as your's isn't working... :grimace:
    Stinky dude glaring at me: I just got done exercising! So what do you expect me to smell like, a bed of roses?
    Lisa: Dude, don't get all offended because I'll telling you that you stink. Okay?
    D1hFOmcl.jpg

I just wanted a quick meal, so I grabbed myself a piece of bread with some strawberry jam on it and took it out to the dining area where the stinky dude was at. As I sat down, he got up and went back out into the kitchen to get himself something to eat.
    A4OAveBl.jpg

He went and grabbed himself a hot dog and brought it back out to the dinning room to eat it. He shot me a dirty look as he was sitting down but lucky for me, I was almost done with my food.
    vs7Di31l.jpg

After I got done eating, I went and collected all of the dirty plates that was left around with the exception of the stinky dude as he was still eating and took them out to the kitchen to be placed in the dishwasher.
    dfbmxGNl.jpg

Another one of my dorm mates came in and she continued to fix the salad that the stinky dude left behind.
    8WqItRLl.jpg

As I was walking out through the dining room area to head on up the stairs, I spotted the dirty plate on the table left by the my stinky dorm mate and thought to myself what a slob we is.
    m2cN64Bl.jpg

When I got to the 2nd landing of the co-ed apartment that I'm staying at, I headed off to the bathroom so that I could use it before heading off to bed.
    GSJSufzl.jpg

Of course the toilets are all gross and dirty. So after doing my business, I ended up cleaning it while I was thinking to myself that when I get a chance, I should try to upgrade it to self-cleaning as these dorm mates don't seem to care about cleaning them after they use them. I just hope that they have better cleaning skills when they're at their own homes or else I feel sorry for anyone who comes over for a visit.
    3ld5n2Sl.jpg

Once I got done cleaning the toilet, I went upstairs to my room and changed into my nightgown and headed off to bed where I was dreaming about painting a masterpiece... :)
    fib7QuHl.jpg

I woke up the next morning to the sound of rain. I went over to the window to check to see if it was raining hard or if it was a light rain, of course it was a hard rain. It's been raining almost everyday during this semester. I'm so happy that today is Friday and that I have one test to worry about today and then the semester will be over with... :)
    BjIkRePl.jpg

As I was walking to use the shower, I saw stinky dude coming out of his room with his lady friend dressed the way she is. He's not so stinky now as he must had taken my advice and took himself a shower before climbing into bed with her.
    CwiLWWyl.jpg

Of course just the though of him climbing into bed all stinky made me feel all gross and dirty, so I had ended up taking a longer shower just to get that nasty imagine out of my head.
    s3zGwgXl.jpg

And since I still have plenty enough of time before heading to my class, I went ahead and upgraded the toilet to self-cleaning.
    vEl2gkhl.jpg

By the time I got done upgrading the toilet, it was time for me to go to class for my last test of the semester.
    RYU39Eml.jpg

When I got done with my test, I came outside and took a look at my exam paper and seen that I had passed it with flying colors. And I didn't even have to study for my exam... :smiley:
    1xf88u1l.jpg
    Y7XmP72l.png

Since I don't have anymore classes for the day, I've decided to head on over to the comic book store to browse around to see if there is anything that I can buy for Nathan before I head on home tomorrow night. So I ran to road so that I can get on my bike so that I could ride over there since the it's a ways from the classroom that I just left from.
    iAD14Yrl.jpg
    OUN2hOYl.jpg

I saw something on the counter that looks interesting but I didn't think that Nathan would like it.
    zR0W7Ixl.jpg

Then I saw some stand-up boards with some superheroes on it but I'm not sure if he would like those as well.
    dAtW6i9l.jpg

So I was headed over to the cashier to ask him for advice when I got one of those annoying telemarketing calls, so I told them off and to shove it where the sun doesn't shine before hanging up on them.
    nwOMp5wl.jpg

So I finally made my way over to the cashier and asked him what do little boys like to read. So he told me that little boys like to read comic books and gave me a list of his top selling comic books. So I brought 2 of them for Nathan to read hoping that he likes them... :)
    m7nG7Vql.jpg

After making my purchases at the store, I headed on back to the dorm which was across the street from the comic book shop. On my way in, I saw a Bucktooth Butternut Gnome in the backyard by the plants... :)
    2e3O23Al.jpg

I then headed out to the mailbox to check the mail and saw that there was something in there. But what was in there was for Leila from Scott Macklamoor.
    XfMT9mPl.jpg
    yfnJzn1l.png

I went inside so that I could leave the letter to Leila out on a table for her to see when she gets back to the dorm. I then went into the living room and gave Donny a call to tell him how my test went today.
    3MkqZMTl.jpg

Once Donny picked up the phone, he was already asking me how my test went, so I told him... :)
    Donny: Hey Lisa! I've been waiting patiently for you to call me. So how was your test today? Did you pass it?
    Lisa: Hey Donny! I'm doing just fine. How about you? It went smoothly and yes I did pass it... :)
    Donny: That's good, I glad of that. And I'm doing fine myself now that you've called me. I've been thinking about you all day long that I had ended up slacking on my work today but that was okay as it was a slow day today anyhow.
    Lisa: Well I just hope that you didn't get into trouble for slacking off today.
    Donny: Naw, I didn't get into trouble as I was still able to finish up what I had to do, only it just took a little longer then normal.
    D35xUDbl.jpg

Donny: So do you think that you're do another semester come next season?
    Lisa: Yes, I'll do another one as I want to get my degree. I might do a couple more classes than I normally do. I'm also thinking about giving up dorm life and staying in a house as I'm getting tired of having messy dorm mates and having them blare the TV's and radios all night long.
    Donny: Would you like some company the next time you go back?
    Lisa: Why, are you offering? Or do you have someone else0 in mind for that?
    Donny: Well I know this charming guy that would like to keep you company and to be able to study with you... :wink:
    Lisa: Oh you do! Wouldn't you get jealous if someone else kept me company?
    Donny: Well it would depend on rather you accept his request or not?
    Lisa: Well I need to think on that for a little bit.
    Donny: Well you have until next semester to decide on that.
    Lisa: Well if that's the case, I'll let you know by then. Okay, I really do need to get off the phone now as I need to get ready for a party that I was invited to. But I've a feeling that even the host is going to be late to her own party which if that's the case, then I might just stay in and look at the internet before heading off to bed.
    Donny: Okay then, I'll talk to later. I l love you and I can't wait to see you on Sunday... :):kissing_heart:
    Lisa: Later Donny. And I love you as well and I can't wait to I get home to you and Nathan... :kissing_heart:
    tvZ8Hd5l.jpg

So I got on the computer for a little bit. But as I was getting ready to turn it off, the computer breaks down.
    mmugtpal.jpg

So instead of calling someone to come and fix, I go and get it fixed so that it can be used again.
    OlgswIPl.jpg

While I was working on the computer, I had gotten an alert on my phone from the local vampire slayers that Ye Gangnam is no more now as she has met her maker. Of course I cheered about that as now she can't go around trying to bite on innocent people now.
    QN3BAmJl.png

After I got done fixing the computer, I went out to the kitchen to clean up the counters that was dirty.
    ieFZDpfl.jpg

I went upstairs to the 2nd landing where the radio was and ended up practicing my college cheer... :)
    RCWDzyHl.jpg

Then after I had done the cheer 2 times, I then turned on the radio and did the Smustle to Luke Bryan's Shake it For Me song... :)
    LvUmtPil.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @lisasc360: great updates. The dormmate was stinky and I hope they took a shower. Also hope that her son Nathan loves his comic books.
    :) Smile!

Puddinroy wrote: »
    @lisasc360: great updates. The dormmate was stinky and I hope they took a shower. Also hope that her son Nathan loves his comic books.
    Puddinroy wrote: »

Thank you @Puddinroy...😀

So I continued to dance while another one of my dorm mates walked by stinking up the place. Hopefully he's going down to the 2nd floor where the men's bathroom/showers are at so that he can go and take himself a nice long hot shower... :#
    vJourmzl.jpg

After the song was over with and I had stopped dancing, I went out to check the mail... :)
    LRHplj0l.jpg

It was a letter from Amil Shaheed telling me that he finds me attractive.
    JebOEg0l.png

I then had the urge to do the school cheer again, so I did the school cheer a couple more times before heading back inside... :)
    ZAh20N9l.jpg

I headed to the kitchen and ended up cleaning up the counter that my messy dorm mates had dirtied up.
    BAbBI7gl.jpg

The next morning I had awoken up early and headed outside so that I could enjoy my last day of this semester before heading on home... :)
    MMuPFdrl.jpg

I was on my way to Championship Lake when I had spotted a mysterious seed, so I had to stop to pick it up... :)
    KJUBm2Kl.jpg

There was an early morning chill so I pulled on my sweatpants and sweatshirt before casting my first cast at the pond... :)
    W15HmGSl.jpg

But then I had gotten my report card, so I had stopped fishing so that I could take a look at it... :)
    DqVggGIl.jpg

After I had intensely looked at the report card, I let out a loud WHOO HOO as I had gotten an A as my final grade for the semester... :)
    JjV1uoCl.jpg

I then went back to fishing after putting my report card into my backpack... :)
    xjk1wmbl.jpg

I caught a Rainbow Trout on that catch... :)
    0W2jdwel.jpg

Then I threw out another catch while Brian Petersen laid out a picnic blanket for himself and then sat down to eat... :)
    6VQjFhxl.jpg

I ended up catching a Goldfish on this catch... :)
    Wvro7mBl.jpg

Brian was eating a hot dog before he got up and left... :)
    M38oRYal.jpg

Brian then threw down another picnic basket across from where I was fishing but he ended up leaving afterwards... :)
    aZzHnI4l.jpg

Him and a few other Sims ended up hanging out in the bushes. Ye Gangnam showed up and she is no longer a vampire. I guess when the alert went out a couple nights ago that said that she was slayed, I guess what they meant to say was that she was cured of her vampirism.
    qVCqEAll.jpg

She went up to Brian and started flirting with him and he seemed to like it... :)
    15aDy6rl.jpg

Then they had hugged each other... :)
    BatgSAgl.jpg

I then had caught a minnow and a frog before I had decided to quit fishing... :)
    7d0miuzl.jpg

I then hopped on my bike as I wanted to head to the beach to do a little windsurfing before I head on back to the dorm to pack up my stuff... :)
    UxtgiCul.jpg

Once I got there and had gotten on the windsurfer, I had a phonecall from a classmate inviting me to a party tonight that started at 9:00 but I had turned it down as that will be the time that I leave to go home... :)
    492ksW9l.jpg

Then I did a little snorkeling but ended up not finding anything.
    iTOEbyMl.jpg

Then I did a little more windsurfing... :)
    NF7afgnl.jpg

As I was passing through the 2 little islands, I had decided to do some stunts with the windsurfer.
    SS: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    7mhsfCcl.jpg

I then had made it to the other side of the island before turning back to go back to the beach area... :)
    cVx6nsxl.jpg

I then checked my watch and seen that it was almost 6:30, so I jumped back on my bike to head back to my dorm as I still have some packing to do. Luckily it's just a few things to pack back up in my suitcase... :)
    oFptNUwl.jpg

Once I got to the dorm, I had noticed that I had some mail, so I got my mail out of the mailbox... :)
    S23xWuFl.jpg

Then the time came to leave but before I left, I went to look at the board to see if there was any ads for any available homes to rent for when I come back next semester as I am getting tired of living in a dorm with messy dorm mates.
    Zb2MLtnl.jpg

Then the university van shows up, so I had to hurry up before it takes off without me... :)
    y6uJ0xFl.jpg

Donny, Scout, Nathan and Anne Droid were all outside waiting for me to arrive back home from my semester at the university. I was delayed by a day due to an unexpected snowstorm that had hit after I had left the university, so it was around 2:00 am Monday morning when I had arrived home. So as soon as I got out of my car, I went straight over to Donny to tell him how much I had missed him...
    Y1pxXwMl.jpg

And then gave him the biggest kiss that I could give to anyone... :)
    2ZEoWWDl.jpg

Then we all had headed inside as there was a zombie on the porch as well as the paparazzi hanging around the yard and one other person. As soon we went inside, I had to close the blinds to the window as the paparazzi was trying to take pictures of us through the window. I then gave Nathan one of his comic books after telling him that I missed him and that I love him... :)
    Pj57ok2l.jpg

SS: Here you go Nathan, I got something for you while I was at school. I hope you like it... :)
    Nathan: Thank you mommy... :)
    l1zcpgBl.jpg
    b3OoQDyl.jpg

The zombie was covering his ears probably to drown out what the other sim was saying.
    cXmUbRll.jpg

The zombie tried to scare the sim but the sim thought it was cute that the zombie wanted to play.
    480tZ20l.jpg
    iehzVtVl.jpg

Donny and I had headed to the bedroom to so some snuggling on the bed before we go to sleep for a little bit... :)
    KKRnTY4l.jpg
    suPA8hfl.jpg

Then we started to make out for a little bit... <3<3
    jJwLP3wl.jpg

Nathan tried to tell Scout to stop barking as he was trying to go to sleep.
    DoMGMbSl.jpg

Then we ended up under the covers... :blush:
    QRago8Cl.jpg

We ended up going to sleep afterwards... :)
    PjfQPQDl.jpg

But as soon as I had fallen asleep, Scout comes and wakes me up for whatever reason... :D
    J84PvIVl.jpg

Donny had gotten up as well as it was time for him to get ready for work. I then had to ask Scout why he was waking me up from my sleep... :#
    KN2eiIql.jpg

So before Donny gets dressed for work, he calls Scout over to him so that he can pet him and to tell him that mommy doesn't mean to yell at him... :)
    LCgqa4yl.jpg

After Donny gets ready for work, he heads out the front door to meet up with the carpool... :)
    TCJbnMUl.jpg

Scout had the urge to go dig a hole, so he goes out and digs his hole... :)
    gmHctNtl.jpg

Today is Nathan very first day of school, so heads outside and gets on the bus. He's just hoping that the driver isn't a weirdo or something like that... :# But he introduces himself to the bus driver anyhow... :)
    sgCe8Qml.jpg

Since Scout woke me up, I had decided to go and fix me some pancakes for breakfast after I had to clean out the bad food.
    ln8GjKel.jpg
    zuw52L7l.jpg

After I had gotten the pancake mix all mixed up, I went over to the stove to cook up my yummy pancakes... :)
    Ren2JwRl.jpg

I sat down with my breakfast at the kitchen table... :)
    DgQAbCPl.jpg

When I got done with the pancakes, I then cleaned up my dishes before heading to the bedroom to unpack my suitcase... :)
    6FdkeDql.jpg

While I was taking care of the breakfast dishes, Scout was outside playing with one of the guys from last night that is still in our front yard.
    AviOGIJl.jpg

After I had unpacked my suitcase, I went and tried on my new Scooby-Doo Tie-dyed t-shirt that I brought at the comic book store while I was at the university... :) (The shirt was designed by @CravenLestat and it's on the exchange for anyone who likes tie dye or Scooby-Doo or both... :))
    XkyvCmLl.jpg

While I was looking at myself in the mirror, a plumbot came through the time portal and he/she is wearing a bowtie... :p
    lRJq9Wgl.jpg

I'm not sure what happened here but it seems like our 2 visitors has on some very hot pants...lol... :blush: It is raining and a thunderstorm is going on, so it's possible that they might had been struck by lightning... :#
    aQsXqj1l.jpg
    QXxTd59l.jpg
    0QtGEqml.jpg

They're both doing the hot pants dance...lol... :p
    AgENJ4fl.jpg

It would seem that his hot pants has done burnt his clothes off... :#
    Fl7brI7l.jpg

After he lost his clothes due to him being on fire, we went around the house and started playing with Scout. The other guy just disappeared without a trace...
    ONhhSg4l.jpg

While the gnomes was all gathered in a meeting. Hmmm, I wonder if the gnomes had anything to do with their pants catching on fire... ;)
    rV4F08al.jpg

After I got done looking in the mirror, I went outside to see if Donny had did any work on the car while I was gone which I didn't look like it. So I went over to the toolbox and grabbed some tools so that I can get to work on the car as I am itching to get this car fixed up... :)
    bLwL010l.jpg

I then got a phone call from Tom Shallow who wanted to ask me out on a date but I turned him down stating to him that I am already taken.
    cVCxK9al.jpg
    X2kIrlql.jpg

After hanging up the phone, I went and got into the car so that I can start it up to see if it would run. It ran for a second or 2 before it cut off. So it's back to working on the engine some more... :)
    A357ygel.jpg
    f2M8pf6l.jpg

This popped up in my game letting me know that Craven was doing his rounds on collecting money from his business investments... :)
    sFiJjqbl.png

The gnomes had met up in another part of the front yard. Probably plotting their next prank on someone... >:)
    N6F6KR0l.jpg

After doing some more work on the engine, I revved it up some but it still didn't last and it sound funny, so I will have to work on it some more later this week.
    5jQq2Dll.jpg

After I got done in the garage, I went over to check on my garden to see if it needed tending which it did... :)
    JD3Xdf1l.jpg

Scout went and got the paper from the front porch and brought it to. He's still waiting on me to pay attention to him... :)
    tmLYIKYl.jpg

He placed the paper down by the garden and turned to start walking away until I had stopped tending to my garden so that I can give him a treat for bringing me the paper... :)
    UG3PPY9l.jpg

While I was giving him his treat, I had noticed that he had fleas, so I had ended up texting Donny that he needed to give Scout a flea bath when he gets home... :#
    yRnTi8ul.jpg

Nathan finished up his first day of school and headed to the but where the bus driver wanted to take him to the supermarket as Nathan has to do some research on it as his homework. But since Nathan so isn't too sure about this bus driver, I told him to just take him on home and that he would get one of his parents to take him there.
    qbATsiml.jpg

Donny got home and had came around to the side of the yard that I was at so that he could take a look at Scout before giving him his bath.
    VPWR0lTl.jpg

After Donny had checked Scout for ticks, he calls him over to the outside bathtub that we have to bathe Scout in and told him to jump in while the gnomes had gathered around to watch.
    kGpqL8Ll.jpg

Scout jumped in and Donny lathered him up with the flea and tick shampoo that Donny had brought on his way home.
    SS: Did you even bathe Scout while I was away?
    Donny: I did but you know how quickly they get fleas again.
    SS: Maybe we need a flea collar or something else to help keep the fleas away from Scout.
    Donny: You're probably right about that. I call the vet tomorrow to see what else we can use to keep the fleas off of him.
    SS: Okay Donny, just don't forget to do that tomorrow.
    Donny: I won't. As a matter of fact, I'll make a note of it on my phone to remind me to do so tomorrow when I'm done giving Scout his bath.
    NHgLojhl.jpg

Donny then brought put the hair dryer in hopes that the heat will also kill off the fleas plus to help Scout dry off as well... :)
    Wdv5OMbl.jpg

Nathan got home and noticed that we were in the side yard, so he came around there to talk to his dad but ended up getting all wet when Scout decided to shake all of the water off.
    5PYv9HGl.jpg

He then made his way over to Donny to tell him about his class assignment and to ask if he could take him to the supermarket so that he can do his research.
    zRBcnlil.jpg

Donny wanted to know why he just didn't go over to the supermarket after school and Nathan told him that he didn't feel right letting the bus driver whom he knows nothing about taking him to other places other than to school. So Donny told him that he would take him but that for now on that when he has such assignments for school that he has our permission to go just as long as he calls and tell us where he would be.
    9BGVzo6l.jpg

So Donny got to the jeep before Nathan and had to wait on him so that he could get him to the store.
    XCKEqREl.jpg

But by the time that they got there, it was too late for Nathan to do his research as it was suppose to had been done between 2pm-6pm, so Donny had told Nathan that is why he should had gone right after school if he knew that he had a time limit to his work so that he could get it done in a timely manner. So Donny sent him inside so that he could take a fishing class.
    GG57i3ul.jpg

So while Donny and Nathan was at the store, I went and paid the bills.
    4IezITml.jpg

Then I had noticed that I had a gift in the mailbox, so I had retrieved it and opened to see who it's from.
    KKNAvstl.jpg

The card read that it was from Yuri who was and still trying to flirt with me.
    KkcYw15l.png
    edited December 2020
    After I had paid the bills and taken my gifts out of the mailbox, I got one of them spam calls about the warranty on my car is about ready to expire and they wanted me to sign up for theirs, so I told them where to go with their spam call and to remove my phone number from their calling list and then proceeded to put their number on block.
    y0C3Ayfl.jpg

Donny had decided to go into the store while he was waiting for Nathan to finish taking his fishing class, so as he was getting ready to enter into the store he saw Dr. Annette Foster and they ended up doing a quick "Hello". (For the new people in this thread, Annette Foster is a sim that I had created last year to add to the game to be my Simself doctor when she was pregnant. I did a small series of pictures using the pose player and the "going into labor" poses from MTS inside of the small medical clinic that I've built across the street from where my SS and her boyfriend lives at. This is my link to the story, plus I also have it in my signature. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/917144/ts3-lisa-dawnlight-adventures-in-riverview/p1 )
    YewhRqsl.jpg

Donny had ended up passing Nathan on his way out and told him to go sit on the bench while he went inside to take a look around the store. Nathan decided to go talk to the doctor and had introduced himself to her and she replied back that she remembered him when he was born. She explained to him that she's his mother's doctor and that she helped delivery him. So commented to him on how big he has gotten... :)
    iVXhjonl.jpg

She then asked him how school was going and he told that is was fun. They got to talking about science and the other subjects that he's learning in school and she told him to keep up his grades so that he can be whatever he wants to be when he gets older... :)
    qMhKte9l.jpg

Nathan then wanted to tell Dr. Foster a joke about vegetables and she lol afterwards...lol
    Nathan:
    Q: Why did the banana go to the doctor?

A: Because it wasn’t peeling well.
    Dr. Annette Foster laughing out loud: That's just too funny Nathan...lol
    Nathan waving at Dr. Foster: Thank you Dr. Foster. Well I'm going to set down while I'm waiting for my dad to come out of the store. Bye.
    Dr. Annette Foster: Tell your mother "Hi" for me. Bye Nathan, see you around sometime... :)
    Nathan: I'll tell her. And see ya around sometime as well... :)
    cwTJxUol.jpg
    slJjWj1l.jpg

When Donny and Nathan got home. Nathan made his way to me to ask about my day and to tell ne that he saw Dr. Foster outside of the store while he was waiting for his dad to come out of the store. He told me how Dr. Foster told him that she was there when he was born and how she commented on how big he is now. He then told me that they talked about school and that he told her a joke about vegetables and that she thought that is was funny. Afterwards, I told him that it was time for him to get ready for bed so that he can get up on time and get dress so that he's not late for the school bus. He then told me that he loves me and I told him that I love him right back... <3
    uYhdaaLl.jpg

I was getting a bit hungry for some ice cream, so I headed to the freezer and got my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough out and sat at the kitchen table to eat it. Yummy... :yum:
    09aQHbfl.jpg

Donny came inside and grabbed himself a bowl of cereal and took it out to the patio to eat it at the table out there... :)
    DC26MdXl.jpg

After I had finished eating my ice cream and putting it back into the freezer and washing my spoon, I had to use the bathroom and then I washed my hands afterwards... :)
    rcC27Ovl.jpg

Anne Droid was a little low on energy and so she went out to the garage where one of her charging stations is located at as she didn't think that she had enough energy to go down that stairs located behind the garage down to her room... :)
    pAVmP24l.jpg

Nathan woke up in a hurry as he had forgotten to do his homework since it was late when they got back from the store. So he went out to the dining room to do his homework at the table.
    m8GPUqPl.jpg

Donny and I went in to sit with him while he did his homework just so that we can see him doing it and to make sure that he gets it done so that he doesn't fail in school. Donny gave him a small lecture about not doing his homework in a timely manner and Nathan apologized for it.
    OInfwOCl.jpg
    4r7tNPwl.jpg
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Lisasc360 Enjoying the story so much! I am so happy to read it again! love the part in the story I remember I had read years ago, in Feb 2018! about the strange alien making a clone of Lisa and creating baby Dawn!

I wasn't a member of the forums at the time, so didn't leave a comment but I can now. Just wanted you to know how much I like your story! it is so fun and love the parts that made me laugh!

I am up to the part where Lisa and Donny just had their baby <3 Fantastic hospital!

DivaDoodle wrote: »

@Lisasc360 Enjoying the story so much! I am so happy to read it again! love the part in the story I remember I had read years ago, in Feb 2018! about the strange alien making a clone of Lisa and creating baby Dawn!

I wasn't a member of the forums at the time, so didn't leave a comment but I can now. Just wanted you to know how much I like your story! it is so fun and love the parts that made me laugh!

I am up to the part where Lisa and Donny just had their baby <3 Fantastic hospital!

@DivaDoodle, I'm glad that you're enjoying my story. And thank you... :) I wanted to make something that I was able to use the labor poses in to sort of make the story a bit more realistic instead of just sending her off to the hospital. Of course my simself gave birth to Nathan just outside of their home when it was time and I had just sent her across the road so that I could get the pictures of her laying in bed while the nurse was holding the baby... :)
    A very small update today... :)

Donny and I had chatted about the fruit trees in the yard before he had to leave for work. And yes, we were up all night long making sure that Nathan got his homework done for school and we made sure that he hopefully got it done right.
    m0m93XYl.jpg

The family gnomes all had a meeting outside of the garage first thing this morning.
    OvaPgt0l.jpg

And of course I had went and made a usable sandbox that could be used by the whole family. (Of course I got the idea from @CravenLestat when he had posted his sandbox a while ago.) So I went out to play in the sand after Donny left for work and Nathan is getting himself ready for school.
    lZs4pR3l.jpg
    qJ3kHKql.jpg

Nathan came outside to play with his toys while he was waiting for the school bus to show up and Scout was chasing after his ball.
    Q7nfspjl.jpg

Once the school bus got here, the bus driver honked his horn for Nathan a couple of times before Nathan got on the bus.
    Nathan to the bus driver: There wasn't any need to honk the horn twice as I was on my way.
    Bus Driver: I just wanted to make sure that you heard me out here as I don't want you to be late for school if that is okay by you!
    Nathan: Yeah, whatever. But I was making my way out when you honked the first time.
    Bus Driver: Well I didn't see you coming out.
    Nathan: Well you could see me if you weren't parked so far up the road away from my driveway, now would you?
    Bus Driver: Well it's against the law to block people's driveways in case of an emergency that might arise at your house. So I will continue to park where I'm supposed to park when picking you up. Do you understand?
    Nathan mumbling: Yes I understand but I don't like it.
    Bus Driver mumbling to himself: Little brat!
    Nathan: What did you say?
    Bus Driver: Nothing!
    O4bR56Rl.jpg

After Nathan Left and I was done playing in our newly made sandbox, I went in to fix my breakfast which was Strawberry Parfait, YUMMY... :yum:
    mQPcYt9l.jpg
    yldWFNKl.jpg

While I was eating my breakfast, the time portal rumbled and 2 future Sims came through, 1 human and 1 plumbot that goes by the name of Number 6. They both got into taxi cabs and drove off.
    8YHdj9Il.jpg
    J93sW9yl.jpg
    oJFcx2Rl.jpg

Number 6: What? You've never seen a plumbot drive before?
    N9xPkzxl.jpg

After I had cleaned up my dirty dishes, I head on out to the garden as it needed tending to. But before I could do anything, I get a call from Marcus Da Silva (@thuggishsplicer Sim) asking me out on a date. But of course I turned him down since I am already in a relationship with my son's daddy. Marcus Understood which is great as I hate for people to be mad when I turn them down.
    dCGNIQNl.jpg

After hanging up with Marcus, I started tending to my garden as there was some plants ready to be harvested.
    rIGtp0hl.jpg

Then I get a call from Lucille Spenster who wanted to talk for a little bit, so I agreed to talk to her. She just wanted to know how we were all doing and if I needed any help taking care of the house or taking care of my son and I told her thanks but I got everything handle. So we talked for another minute or 2 before she had to go.
    eD6Z9VDl.jpg

After I was done tending to my garden, I wanted to water my plants but I had to kick the garden fountain a few time while cussing at it calling it a piece of garbage and that it should be in the garbage. But I like it too much to get rid of it, so it will stay and I will just have to keep kicking to make it work.
    CFu8ynjl.jpg

After getting the fountain turned on, I took care of the chickens by collecting what eggs that they had laid as well as feeding them more of the chicken feed. Then I talked to Charles the Evil Chicken for a minute.
    tavWLr0l.jpg
    LyPukZpl.jpg
    rjn36UOl.jpg

I then sold my sculpture as I had a buyer for it which is good as I can now start another one that can be sold as well.
    ghKeLBKl.jpg
    9rzkFVNl.jpg

Nathan's class had a fieldtrip to the Bistro today. Maybe he'll want to be a top chef when he goes up... :)
    DxEYpdHl.jpg

Anne Droid had heard a noise outside, so she came to see what was going on to only find me working on my next sculpture.
    8XFOEEkl.jpg

After Anne Droid watched me for a few minutes, she went off to practice on her horseshoe throws.
    pYQce8tl.jpg

When Nathan had gotten home, he changed his school clothes and into his swim clothes as he was about to lay out in the sun but I told him that he needed to do his homework first before he can do anything else so that we're not up again all night with him trying to get it done.
    Tm5ZaxRl.jpg
    qY6BykVl.jpg

Scout was out on the front porch when he had a little accident... :blush:
    pSxa8lCl.jpg

So Donny had came outside to clean it up but ended up getting a phone call from Kay Pennington asking him out on a date but he turned her down explaining to her that he's still with me.
    6D4uEjzl.jpg

Donny then started mopping up the puddle that Scout left behind as he didn't want that to soak through the boards and have the front porch rot from it as well as making it stinky.
    dBGIVBPl.jpg

After he cleaned up the dog pee, I decided to try to teach Scout how to sit.
    8eevRWul.jpg

As it was getting dark out, I was putting on the finishing touches of my latest statue so that I can try to get that one sold as well.
    kRn3kCll.jpg

Then I headed on inside to start fixing dinner which is spaghetti with vegetable sauce... :yum:
    xDTykmbl.jpg

When Nathan got done with his homework, he went and played in the sandbox for a little bit.
    yfUFmi1l.jpg

While he was getting the sand ready to build a starfish, he found his pink bunny buried in the sandbox and placed it next to him so that he can put it in the toybox later.
    uARWsKOl.jpg

Donny finally got Scout to sit down, so now Scout has learned a new trick.
    qeqmzEvl.jpg

After preparing the stuff that I needed for our dinner tonight, I placed it on the stove so that it can cook up.
    SS saying out loud to herself: This smells yummy... :yum:
    rlfKin8l.jpg

Of course I couldn't wait until everyone was inside to start eating, So I grabbed my bowl and then yelled for everyone else to come get theirs when I had sat down. So when they all got inside, I was already done with my dinner.
    yF2yM5ol.jpg

Then when Nathan was done, he placed his dirty plate into the dishwasher. Then he headed into the bathroom so that he can get his shower before heading off to bed.
    NhSthICl.jpg
    QEstL3dl.jpg

While Nathan was getting his shower, Donny came over and grabbed me by the hands and then asked me if he's told me yet today on how beautiful I am before giving me a kiss.
    NHNyPwvl.jpg
    DH5FOkQl.jpg
    aqvjQRCl.jpg

After our steamy kiss, we just looked into each others eyes both thinking the same thing... :blush:
    4O4L5mZl.jpg

Afterwards, we both went into Nathan's room to tuck him into bed. Then we started kissing in his room but Nathan told us that he didn't want to see us kissing like that and told us to get out of his room.
    qIC6pd5l.jpg

Donny headed into the bathroom while I had one last look at Nathan for the night before meeting up with Donny in the shower.
    NdXn4h6l.png
    33Rdojjl.png

Then afterwards, we did some cuddling in the bed.
    IJxRfqDl.jpg

Then a little bit of making out before we headed under the covers for a little bit of more fun.
    oTP0Qwel.jpg
    x5qpHR3l.jpg

Then it was off to sleep as it was 2:00 am and Donny needed his sleep before having to get up for work.
    VNGthPkl.jpg

And then Anne Droid went to her charging station when she seen that her battery was almost drained.
    7n3Z9DMl.jpg

And then Donny turned over and held me while I was sleeping which I just love when he does that... <3<3<3
    8K5P0fYl.jpg

Donny got up as it was time for him to get ready for work plus he wasn't too happy that I was snoring up a storm.
    L2zTWBtl.jpg

Donny went in and used the toilet which he clogged up before using the shower but didn't have time to unclog it as his ride was waiting for him. So when he left for work and I got up, I went in and unclogged it before I could use it.
    gjQHN2gl.jpg

I then went out to the kitchen and fixed me some pancakes as I didn't have enough time to fix some for Nathan as he needed to get up soon and get dressed for school.
    SZknJs8l.jpg

Nathan got up and came out and grabbed himself a bowl of cereal as I told him that didn't have time to eat some pancakes and he said that it was okay that he has cereal as he's trying to get to the bottom of the cereal box for the surprise toy inside.
    g8PyuoNl.jpg

I just love fixing my pancakes as it gives me a chance to toss my pancakes up in the air like real chefs do.
    O3vdEIhl.jpg

After Nathan got done with his breakfast and placed his dirty bowl into the dishwasher and came over to give a hug, I finished up cooking my pancakes and took them outside on the patio in the pouring rain to eat them.
    2MTnlo4l.jpg

When Anne Droid got done charging herself up, she decided to work on the car for Lisa and Donny as she is excited to see it completed.
    o76bIDQl.jpg

After I was done eating and getting my dirty dishes cleaned up, I went to my computer to finish writing my next book so that I could submit some more chapters to my publisher which she liked and paid me $50 for.
    rJwGh4el.jpg

Scout took to barking at his food bowl after he got done eating from it. He must had thought he saw something in there that doesn't belong there.
    kPAVQEll.jpg

The time portal came alive again and sent 2 future residents though one of which was a descendant of mine but I didn't get a chance to say hi to her. And the other one is of course another plumbot that was passing by Scout as he was hunting for collectibles.
    t6iBlhkl.jpg

Scout heads on over to the pond out back and searches for more collectibles over there before heading next door to search over there.
    7AXMFftl.jpg

While Scout was out hunting, a stray dog comes up on the front porch looking for something by the way he's holding his head.
    NSQ8VWXl.jpg

Of course the gnomes are all gathered in their meeting circle yet again. I wonder what they are talking about unless they are just chilling out in the rain.
    dPWQmFUl.jpg

While Scout was next door, Duchess Perkins comes out wanting to nuzzle Scout but he wasn't having any of that at the moment.
    EyH019zl.jpg

After Anne Droid got done working on the engine of the car, she went to rev it up to see how it sounds before she decides if it needs more work done to it.
    O9paQLVl.jpg

It sounded somewhat good but it still needs more work done to it, so she goes back to working on the engine.
    e712UfIl.jpg

Both Donny and Nathan got home around the same time, so Nathan asked his dad if he can go out an play in his treehouse but Donny told him that he needed to get his homework done first before he can play. So Donny sat down with Nathan to make sure that he completed his homework before playtime.
    CRd01uil.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top