Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

any advice/tips on how to get the uncomfortable bean?

Greetings,

any advice on how to get the uncomfortable bean? it's my last one to get and i'll finally complete this challenge. Thanks in advance

Comments

• ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member

I was advised to put the plantsim in a room full of dirty dishes.

I've tried to engage a plantsim in an uncomfortable conversation but that didn't work. Not only did the plantsim not mind when my Sim bad-mouthed somebody else but my Sim got a text a few days later agreeing that the maligned Sim was, indeed, a wrong 'un.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I just found one walking around the Oasis park. Some of the plantsims should spawn in an uncomfortable mood. I imagine you could invite a plantsim back to your place and lock them in a room with no doors (or an actual cell). Once they are stinky and have to pee they would probably be uncomfortable enough to give you an uncomfortable bean. :wink:
    Good luck!
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I did that, I invited a plantsim to hang out and then had my sim chat with her. Then I lured her into a spare room (henceforth dubbed the guest room by me) in the house by clicking on the floor inside and selecting the chat here option, locked the door to it and waited a while. After a while she got uncomfortable because she had to pee and then I asked her for the bean and freed her. It worked surprisingly well!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I never try to engage a plant sim in conversation. I just have my sim ask them when they first meet them. Unless they are not in any particular mood, they have always given my sim a bean.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I had good luck while camping in OR and finally getting that bean by getting my sim to flirt with the plant sim. It made him uncomfortable and I was able to get the uncomfortable bean. It was my last one too.

My sister - in law said she got hers by rummaging through trash and leaving the garbage on the ground (she actually forgot to have her sim pick it up and toss it truthfully) when she met up with one plant sim and asked them to hang out. The plant sim got uncomfortable due to the trash on the ground starting to stink - and thus my sister - in -law was able to get that bean. In her case it was like her second bean and quite by accident technically.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    keenow wrote: »
    I just found one walking around the Oasis park. Some of the plantsims should spawn in an uncomfortable mood. I imagine you could invite a plantsim back to your place and lock them in a room with no doors (or an actual cell). Once they are stinky and have to pee they would probably be uncomfortable enough to give you an uncomfortable bean. :wink:
    Good luck!

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do.which for me hasn't been that easy. Malcolm stopped being a plantsim
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    Does using the voodoo doll make sims uncomfortable?
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • pj9871pj9871 Posts: 89 Member
    I introduced myself to a plant sim (friendly intro) and then scared him with the next interaction. He handed over the uncomfortable bean immediately, was the first bean I received.