Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Way to many threads in here!

2...Next

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I would like to know how we are going to find the next vote thread when there is a ton of threads in here already? , I can not stand that I have to sift through them all just to be able to find the one I am to use to vote on, this is just insane and needs to be fixed, I am not saying that others can not add in threads, what I am saying basically is that they should of been separate from the ones we need to find to Vote, that is My opinion bout this mess.
    Which brings Me to this point, there was suppose to be something for the 18th which is today, it took Me a very long time to even find it, assuming it is the one called Art something or other from another SimGuruKimmie I believe , unless that is Not the one in which case I still have not found it then, is it another Vote page, or just one to add in pictures on? this whole section has Me confused.

Yes!!! Too many posts/threads that have zero to do with the countryish theme they told us to keep in mind when getting on here and giving ideas. All this other stuff including high tech/today's type of eco should only be posted in the ideas section of S4 and not here. So much on this section has zero to do with the country feel eco that will be the theme of this pack. I hate having to sift through the posts/threads to see countryish ideas and try to have some imput. There is only suppose to be countryish ideas on this section of the site now that the main theme has been voted on and decided. As stilljustme2 said above, the rest is clutter and it is very unuseful to the purpose of this section. :)
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I would like to know how we are going to find the next vote thread when there is a ton of threads in here already? , I can not stand that I have to sift through them all just to be able to find the one I am to use to vote on, this is just insane and needs to be fixed, I am not saying that others can not add in threads, what I am saying basically is that they should of been separate from the ones we need to find to Vote, that is My opinion bout this mess.
    Which brings Me to this point, there was suppose to be something for the 18th which is today, it took Me a very long time to even find it, assuming it is the one called Art something or other from another SimGuruKimmie I believe , unless that is Not the one in which case I still have not found it then, is it another Vote page, or just one to add in pictures on? this whole section has Me confused.

Yes!!! Too many posts/threads that have zero to do with the countryish theme they told us to keep in mind when getting on here and giving ideas. All this other stuff including high tech/today's type of eco should only be posted in the ideas section of S4 and not here. So much on this section has zero to do with the country feel eco that will be the theme of this pack. I hate having to sift through the posts/threads to see countryish ideas and try to have some imput. There is only suppose to be countryish ideas on this section of the site now that the main theme has been voted on and decided. As stilljustme2 said above, the rest is clutter and it is very unuseful to the purpose of this section. :)

Thanks for making My point, much appreciated, :)
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member

"high tech/today's type of eco should only be posted in the ideas section of S4" - I'm confused, I thought we were encouraged to share all ideas we had relating to eco, not just a country theme, but all eco themes as it's an eco stuff pack.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    RubyxAngel wrote: »

"high tech/today's type of eco should only be posted in the ideas section of S4" - I'm confused, I thought we were encouraged to share all ideas we had relating to eco, not just a country theme, but all eco themes as it's an eco stuff pack.

No Clue, I only know that this section of the thread was getting way to many, it needs to be separate from the actual Voting area, and I just came back to the threads after being gone for awhile due to frustration with this forum, I am glad to see that the Gurus are cleaning everything up and making it easier to find things.