Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Juice Blender in Eco Home Stuff [WITH INGAME SCREENSHOTS]

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    How they will add the Juicer in the voting! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I think that the juicer would be on a long list of things to add to this Stuff Pack, and you would just vote for it or not.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Yeah hope they don't scrap the Juicer concept, because this mod isn't working anymore
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ashaifeashaife Posts: 42 Member
    This would be amazing! Especially a smoothie/juice bar for retail lots, then a home version. Like we got with Get Together for the coffee stand and the at home coffee grind and brew set :)
  • Options
    ashaife wrote: »
    This would be amazing! Especially a smoothie/juice bar for retail lots, then a home version. Like we got with Get Together for the coffee stand and the at home coffee grind and brew set :)
    However there is one small problem with an electric juicer fitting into this Stuff Pack. And that problem is that it would be out of place in a Pack fill with objects that don't use electricity.
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I totally love the idea of a juicer! Please consider this. As for it being more eco friendly, it could work with a crank instead of electricity. A pedal bicycle ala Gilligan's Island would be even cooler!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Something like this would have been awesome for Cool Kitchen instead of an ice cream maker. That could have easily went into an outdoorsy type pack. But alas...
  • Options
    Something like this would have been awesome for Cool Kitchen instead of an ice cream maker. That could have easily went into an outdoorsy type pack. But alas...

They can still add it in any other pack if they get the chance, because Juicers don't stick to a certain theme. They could be added in Seasons, Farming Game Pack or literally every other Pack
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I would love it if they would expand on the cannery idea and you could bottle these smoothies for sale in a retail shop or whatever. Or for added value just to sell like any other inventory item
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    ashaifeashaife Posts: 42 Member
    > @sunman502 said:
    > ashaife wrote: »
    >
    > This would be amazing! Especially a smoothie/juice bar for retail lots, then a home version. Like we got with Get Together for the coffee stand and the at home coffee grind and brew set :)
    >
    >
    >
    > However there is one small problem with an electric juicer fitting into this Stuff Pack. And that problem is that it would be out of place in a Pack fill with objects that don't use electricity.

Now that I'm thinking about it, this would probably be better in a health focused pack.
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Wow, I would love to have that blender in my game, too bad ppl in the comments say it's not working any longer. Hopefully EA makes an official blender.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yes - a juicer would be great.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    OoAtomicKittenoOOoAtomicKittenoO Posts: 47 Member
    mmmmm... more stuff I desperately want and will never use...
  • Options
    GoddessqueenbGoddessqueenb Posts: 89 Member
    I will buy this in a heartbeat!!
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    A juicer would be eye candy. Heck anything that would allow us to do more game play would be a serious need other than a washer and dryer and a treadmill rock wall. >>;
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    A juicer that looks like a sawtooth in the Horizon Zero Dawn video game.
    For those who don't know what a sawtooth is. It's a giant robotic dinosaur in Horizon Zero Dawn. This robot is so tall to that you'll need at least a 15 ft ladder just to climb on it's back. :)
  • Options
    IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    Juice blender and smoothie machine would be so cool
  • Options
    FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    I think they have to make an appliances kind of pack which will contain ironing too!
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    A juicer fits perfectly with the new fitness stuff pack theme but they gave us "cool" new furniture instead lmao. We need more ways of using harvestables and i personally love smoothies, etc. I hope this idea will eventually get implemented.
  • Options
    Furkean wrote: »
    I think they have to make an appliances kind of pack which will contain ironing too!
    What do you think the theme for this Appliance SP would be if they were to make one?
  • Options
    iQueenShortyyiQueenShortyy Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm honestly confused. :#
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    > @agustd said:
    > A juicer fits perfectly with the new fitness stuff pack theme but they gave us "cool" new furniture instead lmao. We need more ways of using harvestables and i personally love smoothies, etc. I hope this idea will eventually get implemented.

A vitamix would handle both juice and smoothies and a lot more food items.
    My vote if they were to do an appliance or gadget pack would be vitamix, instant pot, canning appliance.
    Laundry is not on my list to do.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    can we sell smoothies?
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    JasonRMJ wrote: »
    can we sell smoothies?

Would be awesome! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    javjav869javjav869 Posts: 28 Member
    I love this idea. Maybe they can add this with an update to go with kitchen stuff. Certainly waiting for the option to run a business from a section of my home. I miss that.
    o:) Just a dash of madness with blessed chocolate in the midst and we have... *drumroll* "BLISS". >:)