Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This game is no longer fun and many are quitting

13...Next

Comments

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Lquinn wrote: »
    @SimiBear

The Sims free play at its base is a really great game, but I am thinking of quitting myself. I quit once before for 2 months, because since I maxed my levels experience points no longer had an effect on the game. Now game advertising are disrupting the game numerous times a day. Since the started I have quit buying from the store, but my patience is warning thin.

If you have reached level 3 VIP, you can go into the game options and turn off the ads. But they are helpful for quick completing tasks.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited July 2019
    I stoped for a while and decided to start playing again today and I simple didn't believe what I saw! Its advertising after advertising... omg! Why they decided to do this? They need players that dont expend money to go play the [Removed - CM] TS Mobile? They ruined the only decent The Sims game that continues to get updates! Why? Im so 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Disappointed! 😠😡🤬😓
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Lquinn wrote: »
    @SimiBear

The Sims free play at its base is a really great game, but I am thinking of quitting myself. I quit once before for 2 months, because since I maxed my levels experience points no longer had an effect on the game. Now game advertising are disrupting the game numerous times a day. Since the started I have quit buying from the store, but my patience is warning thin.

If you have reached level 3 VIP, you can go into the game options and turn off the ads. But they are helpful for quick completing tasks.

It should be optional like in SimCity Buildit