Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next vote countdown! (0 days left for Objects and Clothing Vote!)

Comments

• jol1990jol1990 Posts: 257 Member
    am i the only one who thinks this should have been a game pack and we should have multiple styles and all these objects? why make us choose between all these items that look amazing? ...
    mETeT9z.jpg

Check out my buildings on the gallery under my name or on my building showcase! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/794210/j0l1990-s-building-showcase/p3
    To find me on the gallery, look for J0L1990 thats the number 0, not an O!
  • reinadelmarreinadelmar Posts: 21 Member
    Ok was able to complete vote both objects and clothing using Microsoft edge.
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited May 2017
    jol1990 wrote: »
    am i the only one who thinks this should have been a game pack and we should have multiple styles and all these objects? why make us choose between all these items that look amazing? ...

The whole point of this project is that we choose everything and learn what the developers have to go through

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    jol1990 wrote: »

I suppose it's to give us a sense of the choices they have to make in-house. A GP would probably just have more things to choose from as well as more to get to include.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • treefrosttreefrost Posts: 15 Member
    not the biggest fan of the items and clothing, and the survey isnt working for me either so ill just wait and try again later, im REALLY excited for the next survey on game play features though!
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    It's here!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    The furniture was pretty easy to vote on. The clothes; however, that was super hard. Especially, since we could only vote for 14 CAS items. So, I voted for all the Adult Male tops and the more unique Adult Male bottoms.
    > @treefrost said:
    > not the biggest fan of the items and clothing, and the survey isnt working for me either so ill just wait and try again later, im REALLY excited for the next survey on game play features though!

try using Microsoft Edge, I was using Chrome and couldn't get it to complete. Luthienrising gave advice to try Microsoft Edge as it worked for them as well as myself to complete vote with no glitches.
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited May 2017
    deleted
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm having the same issue most people are having with restarting. :( I've saved the numbers I'm rooting for and will vote wen they fix it, I guess. I did it again and it went through!

The clothes part was hard! I loved all of the kids options, but settled for five so I could pick more adult men stuff. I looked at the adult women stuff last since they always have the most stuff in packs and I want to get as many votes for the other options as possible.
    A minor thing but I still found the men's choices lacking where the trousers are concerned. It would be cool to vote on hairstyles too :) But this is me being indulgent and opinionated. I liked the women's choices the best in clothing but toddlers, kids and men still seemed a bit lacking for my personal taste. I enjoyed voting on this project.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I saw a lot of things I liked, particularly the women's clothing. The male clothing didn't blow me away, sadly, but I liked a few pieces. I also loved the ottomans, some of the rugs, wardrobes and the rounder set of wicker furniture. Also, one of the bay windows :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I do like the clothes and some of the shoes (no mens shoes though). I loved voting on the clutter though, LOL. Doubt my vote went thru, so hopefully later it will!
    i still think that they should have added modern and a rustic style for variation sake. only going for one specific theme will limit your choise for modern houses.
    mETeT9z.jpg

Check out my buildings on the gallery under my name or on my building showcase! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/794210/j0l1990-s-building-showcase/p3
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    They finally made a 6-seat table for the indoors! :)<3
    1gPymU5.png
    a256aFi.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    edited May 2017
    1gPymU5.png
    Did it say it was 6? I had assumed it was another 2-4 seat table.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant I love that table and voted for it (don't think voting worked, but will try again later)
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Voting doesn't work for me. :(
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    1gPymU5.png
    Did it say it was 6? I had assumed it was another 2-4 seat table.

sure its for 6 people? looks more like 4 to me o.o
    mETeT9z.jpg

> @Aine said:
    > Voting doesn't work for me. :(

Some of us had to switch from using Chrome browser to Microsoft Edge to get our vote to complete.
    > @Aine said:
    > Voting doesn't work for me. :(

Some of us had to switch from using Chrome browser to Microsoft Edge to get our vote to complete.

I already tried edge, it's the same, doesn't work. :(
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    > @Aine said:
    > reinadelmar wrote: »
    >
    > > @Aine said:
    > > Voting doesn't work for me. :(
    >
    > Some of us had to switch from using Chrome browser to Microsoft Edge to get our vote to complete.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I already tried edge, it's the same, doesn't work. :(

Well darn it! :( I can only advise that if you have any kind of ad blocker on to disable that or ensure browser is up to date but by all means, keep trying - even try another browser.
  • MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    I voted for those 28 Objects :)

MeineObjekte.png
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Every time I click next it just takes me back to first page which has lost all my vote choices
    Ok I finally made it through. I had to have a cheat sheet of the numbers so I could click through quickly, and go through at least 10 times before it took.
    Allons-y!