Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which art style won?

The voting has already ended but which style won?

Comments

• LadyMariketaLadyMariketa Posts: 123 Member
    I'm wondering that myself.
  • hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    I wonder if it's ended across the board or only in certain time zones. It seems really early for it to be over.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I didn't realize the voting ended this soon. We have quite a long wait until next one.
  • GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    I'm afraid it's going to be B. And in that case, I'm no longer interested in the pack.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I'm afraid it's going to be B. And in that case, I'm no longer interested in the pack.
    I'm afraid it's going to be A. And in that case, I'm no longer interested in the pack.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I'm afraid it's going to be A. And in that case, I'm no longer interested in the pack.

I'm afraid it's going to be both. And in that case, I'm no longer interested in the pack.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member

I agree with @GrijzePilion the first art style was not what comes to mind for eco living. I hope B wins!
  • bumblebeer0sebumblebeer0se Posts: 205 Member
    hannaht413 wrote: »
    I wonder if it's ended across the board or only in certain time zones. It seems really early for it to be over.

Agree. It is really early for it be over. So I did not get to vote because it was over by noon in California.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited April 2017
    I hope they will announce it very very soon
    a256aFi.gif
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I'm hoping that it's A, but I have a feeling it's not. :(
  • PurpleHippoSimmeePurpleHippoSimmee Posts: 2 New Member
    I HOPE ITS B! We already pretty muh have a lot of the stuff in A. Plus when I think Eco loving ..Choice B comes to my mind...
  • MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    Hopefully they'll announce it soon. I hope it's B. I wasn't excited for this pack until I saw that.
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member

I'm afraid it's going to be both. And in that case, I'm no longer interested in the pack.

I'm afraid its neither. And in that case, I'm no longer interested in the pack
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Should I go to bed or stay up and hope they announce the winner :D I want B! (but wouldn't hate A)
    SimGuruGraham has just announced it. It's B. (sadly for me, since I was rooting for A)
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    Style B has won, I'm so happy now ><
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
    B doesn't even have anything to do with "eco living", so what's the point?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

It did for me. It had dried herbs in decor, recycling and compost bins, and a sink that could be used for hand laundry. The CAS style was a bit hippie, which people often associate with things environment-focused (the whole 1970s back-to-the-land movement looked a lot like that).

Plus the description of the pack is broader than the theme name suggests (but gets pretty much ignored around here :/ ).
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

I'm not quite sure how you think the plastic and particle board of Style A has anything to do with eco-living...
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

I'm not quite sure how you think the plastic and particle board of Style A has anything to do with eco-living...

I think we all just have a different perspective of what eco-living depending on where we're from. I'm from the city and so we always have this clean minimalist look for things. Yeah, sure plastic isn't eco-friendly, but that doesn't mean those plastic-y looking things weren't made in an eco-friendly way. I think it all boils down whether you prefer modern looking stuff or urban/country looking stuff.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Style A reminds me of the Toyota Eco Store pack in TS3, which was quite modern. Style B is more countryside looking than eco-living in my opinion.
    Toyota-Prius-2.jpg
  • Samcharles74Samcharles74 Posts: 257 Member
    edited April 2017
    I think the idea with both styles is to make good use of space. Style "A" is a modern looking design. Style "B" is an older looking design. Both make good use of space.
    Style "B" makes me think of the 70's for some reason.
    lexus20 wrote: »
    Style A reminds me of the Toyota Eco Store pack in TS3, which was quite modern. Style B is more countryside looking than eco-living in my opinion.
    Toyota-Prius-2.jpg
    That pack was my jam, I used the stuff all the time. Doesn't work on my current install, for some reason.