Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion

How about a Stuff Pack for Victorian or Historical clothing and furnishings there are some players who do play this. The set could be used for Vampires also, why is it that we are always left out. Supernatural gets more attention then we do all you have to do is make the clothes and more furniture we already do have some houses.

Comments

• Options
    RagenfrideRagenfride Posts: 22 Member
    How about a Stuff Pack for shopping in a grocery store, pharmacy or market ( give the option to simmers to build their own ). How about to let's the sims in our game to open companies and offices with staffs to hire. EA need to challenge himself to find the way to create manufacturers jobs and their buildings. With the police station : "Why we don't have lawyers in the sims 4 ?".
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    These would be great ideas to post in the Ideas Corner category, since that's where game designers will be looking to see what we're asking for that's not still an option for this Community SP project.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    How about a Stuff Pack for Victorian or Historical clothing and furnishings there are some players who do play this. The set could be used for Vampires also, why is it that we are always left out. Supernatural gets more attention then we do all you have to do is make the clothes and more furniture we already do have some houses.

Always going to support wishes for historical clothing :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    xFaithxFaith Posts: 7 New Member
    PLEASE HELP ME! I got the Sims 4 and went on "Can I run It" and it says I can't! Please tell me if I can so that I can quickly return it! Thank you in advance! Sorry for spam :(
  • Options
    xFaithxFaith Posts: 7 New Member
    :sweat: hhhhhh
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    xFaith wrote: »
    PLEASE HELP ME! I got the Sims 4 and went on "Can I run It" and it says I can't! Please tell me if I can so that I can quickly return it! Thank you in advance! Sorry for spam :(

I replied to you in another thread in this category.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    I'll second that motion! Especially the Victorian part. That era is so rich in everything it could be a game with packs of its own, never mind a pack in this one.

• Options
    ReplecantReplecant Posts: 2 New Member
    Hooray for more historical clothing. I wish I had more boho/hippe fashions. In fact, Sims4 Hippy stuff would be a winner in my book. :-)
  • Options
    Angel_Eyz_305Angel_Eyz_305 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am patiently awaiting Sims 4 to bring back Supernatural & Mermaids. Please guys!!! Sooner than later...