Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Internal error after voting for art style

After selecting the style I liked, and clicking next... this page came up. I even refreshed the page and it stayed as it was. :(
33575301460_a29e77479e_o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    In the great words of Aaliyah: "If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again."
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    The servers were probably swamped. Try again later.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I went back just now after getting that and it says I voted. That stinks as now I guess my vote won't count. Ah well I see a lot of people saying they voted overwhelmingly for the style I wanted anyhow so I guess it is ok. Still I want my votes to count.
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    After selecting the style I liked, and clicking next... this page came up. I even refreshed the page and it stayed as it was. :(
    33575301460_a29e77479e_o.jpg

I got that and when I went back it said I'd already voted...and I hadn't.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2017
    If it's coming up *after* you click to place your vote, it probably only means that the "thanks for voting" screen is refusing to load properly.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    If it's coming up *after* you click to place your vote, it probably only means that the "thanks for voting" screen is refusing to load properly.

I agree with you. Since they tried again and it said they already voted, then I would say their vote did count.