Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Art Style: How Did You Vote?

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Style B
    a256aFi.gif
  • MarieSMarieS Posts: 34 Member
    I like both of them but voted B since that is a style I tend to go for more often in the game.
  • ronnigirl67ronnigirl67 Posts: 209 Member
    I voted B
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm finding it so hard to choose one, i really like the furniture in style A. But loving the clothes in style in B . OMG !! Its so hard to choose
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Voted A. But I loved the clothes Option for B. Why couldn't they just put those two together :'( the design for B. Really didn't appeal to me that much since it seems we already have some stuff like that. Option A. appeared more to me but Option B. Clothing <3 love.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Style B
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    B because it made the room look more welcoming and the clothing styles were great.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    I went with A, I liked the style of the clothes in B, but I know that all the swatches will be "hippie" and I would never use it. I play different sims, and everything in style B would be great for starter homes, or families that I intentionally kept poor (and never have anything nice), but none of it could be used if any of my families were even a little successful (with working hard at work). With Style A, I feel that I could use some of the items for both poor and rich sims. Just my opinion and personal style of play.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    where is the poll i do not see it and where can i vote?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    edited April 2017
    I'm finding it so hard to choose one, i really like the furniture in style A. But loving the clothes in style in B . OMG !! Its so hard to choose

@sophirlorenstoker Me too I liked the furniture for A but loved the clothing for B like I was torn.
  • KAZEINWONDERLANDKAZEINWONDERLAND Posts: 19 New Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Voted A. But I loved the clothes Option for B. Why couldn't they just put those two together :'( the design for B. Really didn't appeal to me that much since it seems we already have some stuff like that. Option A. appeared more to me but Option B. Clothing <3 love.

Yes, I actually dislike the clothing style of A. It's so generic and nothing special but ultra normcore. But furniture is more important than fashion to me. I have tons of custom fashion anyway.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    where is the poll i do not see it and where can i vote?

Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I chose B. The only thing I liked about A was the clothes the woman was wearing.
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member

@sophirlorenstoker Me too I liked the furniture for A but loved for B like I was torn.

I managed to pull myself together and choose one. I went with A :)
  • EdvardinionioEdvardinionio Posts: 3 New Member
    I was hoping that we could get Scandinavian design with this pack, but from the two I like B better
  • iTamcakesiTamcakes Posts: 57 Member
    I voted B. I didn't find A unique enough. Apart from the glass cabinets with plants in them it, for me it just doesn't communicate what I feel when I think of eco-living.
    Not particularly fond of B either, for me it's a little too messy.

I'm not sure if I'm happy with my decision, but it's been made. :#
    Es7pflm.png

@sophirlorenstoker Me too I liked the furniture for A but loved for B like I was torn.

I managed to pull myself together and choose one. I went with A :)

Me 2 because aren't we picking the clothes later in May?
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I voted A since I really liked it and I want to have modern laundry machines, but I think it's gonna lose :(
  • AtalantaNemesisAtalantaNemesis Posts: 33 Member
    I chose A. Like the modern look of it and believe I would use that one more :smile:
  • KAZEINWONDERLANDKAZEINWONDERLAND Posts: 19 New Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    I voted A since I really liked it and I want to have modern laundry machines, but I think it's gonna lose :(

Yes, it seems like B is winning right now. One of the main reasons why I voted for A was modern laundry machines. Most of my homes are modern.
  • Superkam64Superkam64 Posts: 209 Member
    It was very hard for me to choose! I loved them both, but as I love building more modern homes I chose A.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited April 2017
    B I liked both, but was instantly drawn to B. At some point if B wins, I would still like A, but with some much normal stuff in game and perhaps the chance of getting a set of old looking washing/dryer machines, I think B is the better choice. Hate waiting for days to find out. This thread will be neat to look at over the next day or two.

I was wondering how they were going to do that since some were going for contemporary and some old style. I do hope we have a different look to some degree for the end result though as I'd like to have a bunch of items that we don't have already.

Wonder if we would really get to clean with that broom? :)
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    It wouldn't let me vote, but I would have voted B
  • Songwolf666Songwolf666 Posts: 141 Member
    I love the furniture in A, but not the clothing. I'm probably going to go with B, but ..... *pouts* I want a option C, all of these above! :P
    EA Account: SunReiShin
  • McKenaSharpMcKenaSharp Posts: 4 New Member
    I chose A only because upon zooming in further I saw little electronic controls, so those looking for smart home features would love that!