Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speaking in terms of Home Technologies

LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
One of the potential features was Home technologies. What sort of Home technologies do you think the devs have in mind? What kind would you like to see?

Maybe the phone gets utilized a bit more. Like you are away from home and there is a start dinner option. Or you lock the doors against unwanted guests but someone comes to visit so there is a pop up for "Open door for __________" "Don't Answer Door" that way the door opens for them but you can still keep others out.

Kinda wish there were burglars in game for motion sensors (like in the floor that tracks movement).

New shower head or water jets in the wall. Fancy, luxury homes are missing out on some walk in showers.

Some backyard tech, like a smart sprinkler, set to water the plants when they are dry.

Cooktops/wall ovens/true convection oven. I'd be willing to have a range that is distinctive to a true convection oven (shorter cooking time + food quality is better).

Useable hanging shelves over an island.

Bamboo sink.

Just a few ideas. What would you like to see?
Post edited by LadyEmillye on

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Or a birdfeeder
    There's already a fully functional birdfeeder in Backyard Stuff. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Or a birdfeeder
    There's already a fully functional birdfeeder in Backyard Stuff. :)

Ah, I don't have that pack yet :lol:
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    An eco kettle...I would probably use the coffee pots....more specifically the tea one more if we could say how many cups we want...most times the majority of it is a waste. Maybe even single serve machines with some new options...hot chocolate for example.

LED lighting either strips or in lamps that you can change the color of with your phone. Change the color to match the sims mood lol.
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    An eco kettle...I would probably use the coffee pots....more specifically the tea one more if we could say how many cups we want...most times the majority of it is a waste. Maybe even single serve machines with some new options...hot chocolate for example.

LED lighting either strips or in lamps that you can change the color of with your phone. Change the color to match the sims mood lol.

love the idea of changing colour for the sims mood! Thats amazing!
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Id love to see new household items that are more energy efficient and can lower bills for the house hold but cost more upfront. Like a convection oven that improves meals and lowers bills by x% for the household overall. The more of these eco appliances you have the lower your bills overall. I also would love to see that result in a moodlet when bills arrive perhaps a thrifty saved money or eco friendly helped environment. More so if you got say solar panels and a windmill