Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Arrghhhh! This is not the "laundry" forum!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Yep, I don't get what the laundry fans think they're doing.

Romance, weddings and laundry.
    Death, Danger, and Laundry.
    Arcades, and laundromats?

We are washing our clothes but with style. We have Downy and Tide on our hide I mean side....

Will your sim be needing to do laundry? I mean with his lifestyle? If there is laundromat, you might want to check with the mayor to ensure that there is no ordinance preventing him from being nude while waiting for his clothes to finish washing. Assuming that he would have some clothes for special occasions that need to be washed from time to time. :)

The only time he needs to get dressed is when he's on the basketball court when minors are around where he is sporting a lovely ladybug skirt. So yes he has at least a skirt he needs to wash but he will do so in the buff of course. And according to his backstory he moved to Willow Creek for it's nude friendly policy since the colony he lived in was torn down cause the IRS found out Sims were hiding there to avoid paying taxes since the IRS usually hates being naked!

uJ89cRg.png

Lmao
  • Options
    RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Actually we don't (or didn't) know there was going to be laundry it was just one possible feature and we haven't voted for the features yet (though I think we can be in little doubt laundry will be voted in now). Besides, the laundry threads started even before we had voted for the pack. At that rate we might have had people doing their laundry at weddings!

*jumps on soapbox and gets out the megaphone*..

You are totally right! We've not even got to voting for features yet and it's chaos! And to me, the original comment about laundry being a feature for this pack felt like no more than a throw away comment to get the ball rolling. I think a lot of fans jumped to the conclusion that this was all we would get from this pack. Personally, I don't care about laundry either way, but *if* we get something some people aren't so impressed by, then I think they'd have a much better effect on this project by saying what they would like.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    RobynTyler wrote: »
    Actually we don't (or didn't) know there was going to be laundry it was just one possible feature and we haven't voted for the features yet (though I think we can be in little doubt laundry will be voted in now). Besides, the laundry threads started even before we had voted for the pack. At that rate we might have had people doing their laundry at weddings!

You are totally right! We've not even got to voting for features yet and it's chaos! And to me, the original comment about laundry being a feature for this pack felt like no more than a throw away comment to get the ball rolling. I think a lot of fans jumped to the conclusion that this was all we would get from this pack. Personally, I don't care about laundry either way, but *if* we get something some people aren't so impressed by, then I think they'd have a much better effect on this project by saying what they would like.

I don't honestly care what we get in terms of gameplay I just want my Sims naked doing them....
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member

I don't honestly care what we get in terms of gameplay I just want my Sims naked doing them....

Stares at the Screen, and is totally Speechless, :neutral:
  • Options
    Well we could be on to something here! Nudism, that's very Eco living, right? Won't have any laundry with that either!
  • Options
    Well we could be on to something here! Nudism, that's very Eco living, right? Won't have any laundry with that either!

I think I will keep the clothes on My Sims, :)
  • Options

Probably a good idea, just in case they change their minds about adding bees to the pack
  • Options

Probably a good idea, just in case they change their minds about adding bees to the pack

Exactly, :)
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    lol laundry is the new toddler.