Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dangerous Stuff Ideas-

Comments

• LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Wiccan elements would be cool . .different rituals . .could be a new self-employed career to get in to, introducing the witchcraft career where sims go and ask for different trinkets, spells that can have a good or adverse effect on them . .introduce different rituals from different cultures.

Omg, something like this would be totally amazing. I'm really hoping they introduce more supernatural esque stuff to the game and this would be so much fun :)

I mean I doubt it would go into a Stuff Pack, but all the same . .I'd love to see a Career like this, definitely a Game Pack . .I think it would be a nice new twist on the supernatural because it does happen in RL and it'd be so cool to incorporate something like this, somewhere down the line maybe.
  • TRiiNAKiiNSTRiiNAKiiNS Posts: 8 New Member
    It would be cool if they added a daredevil career. It seems like the perfect pack for it. It might be too much to ask since it is just a stuff pack after all. At the very least I want a dramatic black veil for funerals.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Wiccan elements would be cool . .different rituals . .could be a new self-employed career to get in to, introducing the witchcraft career where sims go and ask for different trinkets, spells that can have a good or adverse effect on them . .introduce different rituals from different cultures.

Don't start putting us Wiccans in your death pack! We're about life and nature. Ever hear of the Wiccan Rede? "An it harm none, do what ye will". We'd be better suited to Eco-Living, thank you very much ;)
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited April 2017
    I love all the ideas. I wouldn't mind more interactions of the Grim Reaper. It would be cool if your sims can summon the Reaper to make a rare deal by asking he or she to go on a date. And maybe rare chances of having your sims to trick the reaper to seduce your sims and maybe rare chances "try for baby" to have hybrid baby from the Reaper.
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member

Don't start putting us Wiccans in your death pack! We're about life and nature. Ever hear of the Wiccan Rede? "An it harm none, do what ye will". We'd be better suited to Eco-Living, thank you very much ;)

Lol, alright . .Eco Living please.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    A consequential stuff pack would be my first choice. I leave for a few days and come back to something interesting happening around here. :o I will post ideas later, when I get the hang of how to actually find these threads since I have to keep going to the 'blog' to find the forum for these stuff pack ideas in the survey. Bump this thread to the top because those of us who want consequences for Sim choices like in the older games need that type of gameplay more than any eco friendly stuff.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • kcaldwell4594kcaldwell4594 Posts: 5 New Member
    I would love to see poisonous plants. The sims could have their own death garden.
  • damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    All of the ideas are fantastic! I'm down for anything dangerous or creepy as long as it's not too cartoony. I want things that are really spooky or gothic, not cutesy spooky. I'm so excited either way this stuff pack turns out since the fans get to be a part of it!
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    As long as the stuff is Gothic type stuff , I will be so happy, cause I for one am so tired of the Happy Sunny stuff that was added in, I am so glad they made the Vampire Pack, cause that is where I spend My time working on My Vampires and putting them in the New Darker Foggy land that I just Luv, once in awhile I will venture out in the Sunny Happy go lucky parts of the game, but most of the time I am gothic see Me Slither and hide in My Lovely darkness, :)
  • MeganW97MeganW97 Posts: 11 New Member
    they should include new ways to resurrect sims too. Like in sims 2 were you can pay the grim reaper to bring back a sim and they can come back as a zombie.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    MeganW97 wrote: »
    they should include new ways to resurrect sims too. Like in sims 2 were you can pay the grim reaper to bring back a sim and they can come back as a zombie.

Yes!! I want Zombies back as well, thank you, :)
  • SkyeChimesSkyeChimes Posts: 376 Member
    Ts2 style zombies were ok but TS3 Zombies just irritated me as they were obnoxious without a shut off for a long time.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Love these ideas alot. I'd also like to see something like

Pranking- Kids and Teens can play scary ghost pranks on unsuspecting sims into thinking something is haunted, causing the sim to either be scared or faint from fright.

Video taping - Like the whole hidden footage movies, with the Social Media career, (i think that's what it's called from City Living) Sims can investigate/video record ghosts and submit them to the internet.

Nightmares - I haven't played in awhile but maybe the sims can have nightmares every now and then AFTER seeing something tragic (sims dying, seeing the grim reaper, seeing a ghost) and would affect their mood slightly for a day.

Please no more nightmares! It bugs the hell out of me when the Sim kids wake up their parents because they've had nightmares, and I've forgotten to put in the nightlight.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Yes, please. I'm really curious about Wicca and love fantasy so this is right up my street.
    B_E2009 wrote: »
    I would be so happy if they returned the gold digger aspiration from the Sims 3 and the inheritance money, that would make playing the Sims so much more exciting.

Oh yeah, that would be fun!
    RoseLacker wrote: »
    I don't necessarily expect anything supernatural from Dangerous theme. What I would like is something more closer to real life, sad stuff like miscarriages (from when female sim is drinking/exercising too much during pregnancy), serious diseases like cancer and obviously funerals and cemeteries.

I seriously hope that doesn't happen. Miscarriages, cancer and so forth are too close to home for many people. I wouldn't buy that on principle.
  • MaoriDragonMaoriDragon Posts: 2 New Member
    Some might be too dark/evil and some might be more supernatural/spooky for 'dangerous' but these are the things I want that might come under the dangerous umbrella:

More evil interactions such as arson, burglary, murder etc. for your sims. Most of the evil things at the moment seem very tame.

Expand on the criminal career with heists and planned assassinations.

Maybe have some dangerous activities like hangliding, sword-fighting, hunting or shark diving.

Some more things for ghosts and grim. Maybe a supernatural trait/skill that allows for communication with ghosts, summoning grim, possessing people, killing them with your mind. Going into 'haunted' lot's and video-taping it. A grim reaper outfit with black face. Gothic or 'Edgy' tattoos and piercings.

Some more dark décor: creepy statues, swords/scythes/battle axes/guns on walls (Maybe ones that can be taken off their stands/holsters and used like a guitar can), blood trails/corpses. A horror/crime TV channel.

Darker, real-life things. For example depression, suicide, cancer (and other life-threatening diseases) SID syndrome. Your child could get bullied at school or cyberbullied when using the tablet/computer.

Nightmares/Visions.

Fleshed-out funerals with Hearses, undertakers, graveyards, a ceremony (with speeches, mourning, time after to discuss the deceased persons life with other people at the funeral).

The dead returning not just as ghosts but zombies/skeletons as well.
  • DaleylifeDaleylife Posts: 128 Member
    Everyone seems to be getting a supernatural vibe from this.
    I didn't. I pictured more plain activities that could backfire the "sim way" that would cause a sim to die.
  • mierpelsommierpelsom Posts: 415 Member

omg, thank you.

Please don't throw magic/magyck/magyk (et al) into the danger pack. Lets leave it to death!

And danger!
    Bringer of joy. Lover of life. Wearer of hats.

Grim Spooky Manor Mansion
  • mierpelsommierpelsom Posts: 415 Member
    I'd love to see dangerous options start popping up on our existing every day items. Being able to light a fire wouldn't be nearly as dangerous as recklessly lighting a fire. Things could be done "without caring" and "too fast". And so on. And so forth.

Sims ought to have debuffs of all sorts for injuries incurred and I'd really love to see some career interactions so that Dr sims could treat sims that had hurt themselves by being careless or clumsy.

Or entirely too brave.

Bringer of joy. Lover of life. Wearer of hats.

Grim Spooky Manor Mansion
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited April 2017
    Love more ideas. What about bring back the pit beast from the sims medieval? That probably will fit in with the Dangerous stuff. Scratch out of having sims being Execution, have your sims to be curious what in the pit and want to jump in the pit explore finding items (maybe rare items) with the beast in it. If your sims have maxed out Fitness skill, higher chances your sims may defeat the beast and you continue explore the pit. If not, your sims get eating by the beast and have moodlet "death by pit beast". And probably would be cool and funny to see your mean sims go in the pit and fight the beast for fun.
  • KittyHaze88KittyHaze88 Posts: 54 Member
    i think it would be great to have a stuff packed that has items from the sims 1 and the sims 2, a retro stuff pack as you would call it.
  • SimLarkSimLark Posts: 143 Member
    I am not that enthusiastic about the dangerous pack - I know, it's risky to say that when that much has been posted on this subject :p
    I personally like to play my sims having a long and full life; I am much more into the joy of being alive. Some little danger like getting some bruises while falling off the running track it is quite acceptable for me.
    Of course I would not mind some Supernatural content - Sims3 was my favorite because of Pets, Supernatural and University packs. However, given the choices I would much more prefer the Eco/Starter pack (2 in 1 if possible). I miss laundry and the fresh smell of washed/dried clothes, solar panels and spiral stairs more than cemetery :smiley:
    I am not an English native speaker, so excuse my French :)
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member

Yes, please. I'm really curious about Wicca and love fantasy so this is right up my street.

I'd like a magic game pack. I don't think a stuff pack would be detailed enough for what people are hoping for.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited April 2017
    Daleylife wrote: »
    Everyone seems to be getting a supernatural vibe from this.
    I didn't. I pictured more plain activities that could backfire the "sim way" that would cause a sim to die.
    Keep in mind it's a Stuff Pack 1 or 2 new objects with new gameplay and 60 decorative objects, existing objects and new clothes
    isaiahzay wrote: »
    Based around death, funerals, and Grim Reaper? Moseleum/Funerals- Lay a sim's remains to rest, put flowers at their grave, give a mournful speech, or sneak in to see what treasures the dead have left behind! Attend or plan a funeral, wear the proper attire, perform cultural lay-to-rest rituals, and give tearful speeches. death by juice drinking / axe throwing. Haunted Objects- statues that move. Choose for your sims to move on or come back (as a ghost, vampire, or reincarnation). Create a will for your sims, leaving an inheritance of objects, money
    Nightmares - I haven't played in awhile but maybe the sims can have nightmares every now and then AFTER seeing something tragic (sims dying, seeing the grim reaper, seeing a ghost) and would affect their mood slightly for a day.
    keenow wrote: »
    Definitely needs a cemetery that stores all the lost headstones so you can retrieve the ones you want! More dangerous activities that could get my sims killed early. Maybe an elder could fall down the stairs? Maybe you can flip the wrong way off your diving board? Or choke on some food at a restraunt and if you don't get the heimlich maneuver you're sim will pass away? Be funny to see the waiter drop their food to run over and save some kid who choked!
    LiELF wrote: »
    I love the idea of summoning the Grim Reaper, or having special interactions, Or....be able to play as the Reaper and go out and collect souls! I'd love to see a gravedigger npc or a mortician and a funeral director.
    SkyeChimes wrote: »
    Cas -funeral appropriate clothing dark poet styled. Teen job in the mausoleum ! Toddler interaction to ask about death when a loved one dies. Sabotage items not so that they break immediately but so next person to use them breaks it. DATE WITH GRIM! With possible consequences? Also maybe death by flies if you have too many trash plants sitting on your lot for too long?
    Grim. like any other service NPC. No reason I shouldn't be able to seduce him.
    B_E2009 wrote: »
    I would be so happy if they returned the gold digger aspiration from the Sims 3 and the inheritance money, that would make playing the Sims so much more exciting.
    they get "borrowed time" from the Grim Reaper. they do they take on a dismal grey aura
    mauvejinjo wrote: »
    a mortician career would be cool. unlock new socials that can influence the Grim Reaper, or use funerals as a performance requirement. I'd also like to see a hearse as an object. Bride of Frankenstien-esque hairstyle. return of the graveyard gumbo service stall from TS1?
    for Create a Sim items: skulls, crosses, for clothing:cloaks/capes, long coats for Build Mode items:beautifully framed pics (where in Live Mode you can click on the frame + have the option to choose which deceased Sim to use for the picture a bouquet of flowers with some colors to choose from. The dead Sim body into an urn or tombstone. stone crosses and/or angels to put out in the yard

you'd have the options to interact with the casket like "Pay Respects", "Cry", "Mourn", "Read Epitaph", etc.). Get a cemetery to place on an empty lot: call out for a spirit/ghost. (Ghosts could linger here. more interactions available with the Grim Reaper. have a Career as a Soul Reaper or Mortician or something, maybe being able to have the Grim Reaper Mentor your Sim. stress being a factor of death.
    MsMay wrote: »
    summon the Reaper seduce your sims and chance "try for baby" to have hybrid baby from the Reaper.
    I would love to see poisonous plants. The sims could have their own death garden.
    murder sims creepy statues, blood trails/corpses. A horror/crime TV channel suicide.
    mierpelsom wrote: »
    I'd love to see dangerous options start popping up on our existing every day items. Being able to light a fire wouldn't be nearly as dangerous as recklessly lighting a fire. Things could be done "without caring" and "too fast" all sorts for injuries love to see some career interactions so that Dr sims could treat sims
    getting some bruises while falling

This is the pack I voted on. I really love many of the ideas and they would be great in supernatural packs, but many of them have nothing to do with danger and death. Also, perhaps they could do a Grim Pack one day because many here seemed interested in adding to his role or being him. I would love that as a job. And your first item to complete is dying to become him. Being on topic though, here are some of the ideas I did really like for this death pack:
    1. Ability to make will early, mortician/caretaker combined career, crypt keeper, grave robbing ability(could get money, jewels, scared moodlet ect.), gold digger aspiration, explore mosuleum, toddler/kids/childish sims get scared at cemetery.

2. Sim Deaths/danger: fall down the stairs, choke on food, murder, Sabotage items causing death, Stress, poisonous plants,
    dangerous options on every day items, death by flies if you have too many trash plants sitting on your lot for too long

3. Funeral Home/Cemetary/ church Lot: Pick out casket(board, cheap, or rich), pick out tombstone(black marble, cheap, scribbled one, really nice single, double one)or pick out urn(plastic, cheap, gothic, fancy, golden), pick out flowers & rose if they wish to put it in coffin, pick out outfit of deceased, pick out invited sims, pick out lot in cemetery(This lot should be large for fun gameplay as we have an empty world to put it in). Pick type of service with some to choose from. All of this could be like the party list, the work list from careers, ect. As you do each one it checks off the list.

4. Service shows sim in coffin gives chance for mourning/saying words/drop rose in coffin. Grim comes and sim either is in the chosen plot in the cemetery or becomes the urn chosen. Chance for interactions with sims and grim. New funeral interactions like reminesse about the dead sim, cry, remember good times, be happy sim is dead/say bad things about the dead sim, curse the sim that died(gold digger or mean/evil sims)

5. Will read or in top corner. Sims collect what was left to them automatically and get warm fuzzy feeling. :)
    Post edited by davina1221 on