Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what deaths do we want if Dangerous stuff wins?

1235...Next

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Hey guys, look on the bright side- maybe this was for the best? With all the amazing ideas on this thread, don't you think a Dangerous theme would work so much better as a GP?! A theme like this requires so much more content and gameplay than a stuff pack could offer anyway. Let's keep our fingers crossed the team realizes this too!

I am so hoping that the Dangerous Pack does come out as a GP, I will hold My breathe and cross everything even My eyes, in hopes it happens, :)
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    myk4myk wrote: »
    How about if your sim is fishing a mermaid surfaces and then begins to sing. you have the option to listen or cover yuor ears! If you listen she hypnotises the sim to jump in and she drowns then as it turns out she is a siren! and if you cover your ears after a while she gets annoyed so throws a shell which you could open and maybe find a pearl at your sim!

or just an octopus surfaces and pulls the sim to their death!

but then again both the mermaid and octopus could take you to an underwater place to explore - like the ruins of Atlantis!

I mentioned something along those lines with My Monsterville Town, where they add in something like the Creature from the Black Lagoon, to hide in the water, and if your sim gets to close to it, it would grab your sims and take him or her to its cave, then your family would have to find you & save you, then after Sim was saved, the creature would go back to that same spot to wait for another Sim to pass on by, :).