Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your YouTube Channel Here! (Small YouTubers Only)

Comments

• LilyGraceGamingLilyGraceGaming Posts: 63 Member
    @dramaqueen504 Adorable channel, I like you parenthood build!
    @Dutchlie I like you lighthouse build, but I would suggest having your voiceovers a bit quieter, but still a great channel!
    @DarthBeccaMoo Good video! I like your theme!
    @XSimsGravity I Like Your holo theme!
    Does anyone on here have tips for making better thumbnails?
    Here is my first video! Please check it out! I know I sound 5, I'm not!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiywSL0gUqim71zUPSjIRw/featured
  • therealsimsatherealsimsa Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi!! I also have a youtube channel! I do housebuilds, challenges and I just filmed my first story! Are you interested?

My youtube name is Simsa, but I'm not this long on this forum so I can't post links.
    If you want to find me, search on youtube: The sims 4 Simsa, and I'm on the top of the page. Hope you'll like my yt channel!1

xo
  • imJustMexoxoimJustMexoxo Posts: 15 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm basically new and fresh on YouTube so I hope you guys check me out!
    I definitely will check out yours and don't mind subscribing! I do need more simmers to watch!

I'm still working on finishing touches for my channel so I hope you don't mind the changes.

**Warning: I hate my first 3 Sims videos lol so I'm sorry for them**

My channel name is SCARFIE
    Cannot post links so my profile picture is a female sim wearing a white hat and black tank top with a pastel blue background.
  • SsimBeanSsimBean Posts: 154 Member
    Hi everyone! Recently posted my first Cats and Dogs LP video and would love for peeps to check it out!
    youtu.be/4Ov9oaqdreE
    More videos lined up for next week and this weekend! Come over to my channel and enjoy!
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
    Hi guys! Another day another video! Come by my channel to check out my newest speed build! It's a rustic cottage by the sea!
    youtu.be/k_Nwlwg5Ffw
    If speed builds aren't your thing I also post challenges and Let's Plays! Swing by and check out my stuff! Happy Simming!
    Flag Quote · Insightful Like Awesome
    Third video this week! I'm on a roll! Pop by to see my latest video, a current household update!
    youtu.be/vCBhdSEa3Go
    I you're not interested in that then I do have other content! Speed builds, challenges and Let's Plays! Come and take a look!
    I'm back with the Not So Berry Challenge!! Come check it out!
    youtu.be/l1kiT3avVwE
    If that's not something you're interested in then come by to check out some of other stuff! I do challenges, speed builds and lets plays!
    And I'm really hoping for 25 subs by Christmas so if you haven't already please subscribe to my channel! I'd be hella grateful! Happy Simming!
    Rags to Riches: Business Mogul Challenge is my own extension of the original Rags to Riches and this is my first video of the play through!
    youtu.be/70FORo28sxs
    My channel also provides other content such as speed builds and Let's Plays! Stop by and sub if you haven't already :)
  • minimeg2425minimeg2425 Posts: 144 Member
    I created Lucifur from Cinderella in Create a Pet! I'd love any feedback that can be provided!

https://youtu.be/NOL_0g4rdIU
  • allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    Hi there! I make Sims 4 videos and have recently posted a casting call for my new series: The Key. My name is All Harlow's Eve on Youtube, but as I'm a new member here, I can't post a link. But feel free to check it out! If anyone is interested in voice acting, my casting call for The Key is still open!
    Hi guys, I make Sims 4 videos on my channel. I just released to first episode of the Wolf Pack Challenge for which I shall provide a link.
    youtu.be/joj0gZgGmNQ
    I also have other videos on there if you want to check those out too, just head to my channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw
    Merry Christmas Simmers :)
    One week of daily videos! Come and see my latest! It's the first episode of my Cult/Commune Challenge!
    youtu.be/gYs5MFwLMgY
    Not your thing? Don't worry, I provide other content on my channel. All you need to do is copy and paste the link and go check it out!
    Happy Simming!
  • KyliesswartzKyliesswartz Posts: 225 Member
    i just started a channel yesterday and i mainly do create-a-sim videos. please check it out/subscribe and give feedback!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Zt6aBH7yHs0j0oTMO6qLw

Nice channel, you have some great videos! ( I subbed!) Do you mind taking a look at mine? I am ThePinkPlumbob and my icon is the one with a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (there are other channels with my name so please pick the right one!) I make CAS and speedbuilds. I want to get at least 5 subs before Christmas.
    HeatherABC wrote: »
    I started my channel in January but didn't really do much with it until May. I started posting Sims Mobile game play and got a little traction. I'm working on getting better at Let's Play videos both for Sims Mobile and The Sims 4. I'd love feedback. http://www.youtube.com/c/ArsenGirlGaming
    I like your channel ( I subbed!) Do you mind taking a look at mine? I am ThePinkPlumbob and my icon is the one with a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (there are other channels with my name so please pick the right one!) I make CAS and speedbuilds. I want to get at least 5 subs before Christmas.
    SsimBean wrote: »
    One week of daily videos! Come and see my latest! It's the first episode of my Cult/Commune Challenge!
    youtu.be/gYs5MFwLMgY
    Not your thing? Don't worry, I provide other content on my channel. All you need to do is copy and paste the link and go check it out!
    Happy Simming!
    I like your challenge! ( I subbed!) Do you mind taking a look at mine? I am ThePinkPlumbob and my icon is the one with a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (there are other channels with my name so please pick the right one!) I make CAS and speedbuilds.
    edited December 2017
    SsimBean wrote: »
    Hi guys, I make Sims 4 videos on my channel. I just released to first episode of the Wolf Pack Challenge for which I shall provide a link.
    youtu.be/joj0gZgGmNQ
    I also have other videos on there if you want to check those out too, just head to my channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2lMaOTC7evOdZXOhQtMLw

Also how did you do your channel banner? I like it!
    Hi everyone!

I'm basically new and fresh on YouTube so I hope you guys check me out!
    I definitely will check out yours and don't mind subscribing! I do need more simmers to watch!

I'm still working on finishing touches for my channel so I hope you don't mind the changes.

**Warning: I hate my first 3 Sims videos lol so I'm sorry for them**

My channel name is SCARFIE
    Cannot post links so my profile picture is a female sim wearing a white hat and black tank top with a pastel blue background.

I like your channel! ( I subbed!) Do you mind taking a look at mine? I just started out as well. I am ThePinkPlumbob and my icon is the one with a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (there are other channels with my name so please pick the right one!) I make CAS and speedbuilds.
    Here is my first video! Please check it out! I know I sound 5, I'm not!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiywSL0gUqim71zUPSjIRw/featured

You do NOT sound like your 5, and I really like your video! ( I subbed!) Do you mind taking a look at mine? I am ThePinkPlumbob and my icon is the one with a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (there are other channels with my name so please pick the right one!) I make CAS and speedbuilds.
    Hi everyone! I just started mine, like a month or so ago... I do CAS, speed decors, gameplays and such; If you like that subscribe to me and i'll subscribe back, just let me know :D
    I like your channel! ( I subbed!) Do you mind taking a look at mine? I just started out as well. I am ThePinkPlumbob and my icon is the one with a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (there are other channels with my name so please pick the right one!) I make CAS and speedbuilds.