Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited July 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Bonxie this is my active sim that's protesting..and she's wearing a "Space helmet"

Yeah - so you only have to open the command line with pressing simultaneously the Shift-, Control- and C-Key and type "mccc" without quotation marks in that line. Then your active sim's MCCC menu should open and you can blacklist the helmet.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Bonxie this is my active sim that's protesting..and she's wearing a "Space helmet"

Yeah - so you only have to open the command line with pressing simultaneously the Shift-, Control- and C-Key and type "mccc" without quotation marks in that line. Then your active sim's MCCC menu should open and you can blacklist the helmet.

I will try that around 9 I don't want to risk my computer freezing up at the moment it's humid where I am
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    "bald, naked and afraid" Bahahah! Thanks, I needed that!

Me too! I spit out my Deathwish coffee and laughed for way too long at this when I read that!
    edited July 2019
    We got confirmation from @Deaderpool:
    MCCC v6.3.2 respective the Patreon Preview 6.4.0.3 aren't broken and can be used further on!

deaderpool wrote:
    July 16th Sims 4 Update and MCCC

No additional updates should be needed with today's Sims 4 update. This was a heavy UI and content (tuning files) update and little script-wise, which affects MCCC. No issues have been reported since the update was released and I've been doing a lot of testing myself and seen no errors.

As always, if you’re getting error messages in your game (either mc_cmd_center.log or Last Exceptions), you should be heading to our Discord server for support. Most likely, you have issues with out-of-date mods/cc.

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users
    • live chat with many well-known Mod creators
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team!
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy (Discord App use optional, but not required!)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Bonxie I blacklisted the item but yet it still appears when my sims protesting..and yet now its blacklisted? it appears to be (weridly) conntect with all the protester shirts and I can't get rid of it even with MC. Yet I have no other dresser-related mods.. I will try repairing the game to see if that does anything
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • aquagyrl79aquagyrl79 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been having this LE pop up in my game. I also have been having my game to freeze up and not responding and I having to close out my game. Here is the LE

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>9db8bb9917479cc5d2f7022</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2019-07-17 15:20:45</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>whim_modifiers.py:45</categoryid>
    <desyncid>9db8bb9917479cc5d2f7022</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone unload due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove_score_multiplier')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 395, in call_save_game_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 421, in request_client_disconnect_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 689, in on_teardown

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 429, in on_zone_unload

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 426, in on_zone_unload

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 154, in on_zone_unload

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3552, in on_zone_unload

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 770, in on_zone_unload

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 666, in _remove_buffs

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 396, in remove_buff

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1098, in on_remove

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 72, in on_remove

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\whims\whim_modifiers.py", line 45, in remove_modifier

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove_score_multiplier'

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>9db8bb9917479cc5d2f7022</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2019-07-17 15:27:18</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>reward.py:136</categoryid>
    <desyncid>9db8bb9917479cc5d2f7022</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'factory')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduler.py", line 288, in _early_warning_alarm_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1739, in early_warning_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3504, in _handle_assignment_results

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3410, in evaluate_career_performance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3071, in _promote

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3285, in _increase_overmax_level

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\rewards\reward.py", line 103, in give_reward

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\rewards\reward.py", line 136, in _give_reward_payout

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\rewards\reward.py", line 136, in <listcomp>

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'factory'

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    aquagyrl79 wrote: »
    I have been having this LE pop up in my game. I also have been having my game to freeze up and not responding and I having to close out my game. Here is the LE...

We believe this is an EA error - still looking for more issues/confirmation - but it seems to error when close to or at the promotion point - Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'factory - we think it is because there are no real "career levels" in the freelancer career - just advancement steps or whatever you want to call it - unfortunately nothing to be done except deal with error or assign them new careers. - you could test vanilla and report it/send a save to AHQ.
  • BiblophiliagrlBiblophiliagrl Posts: 6 New Member
    I can't place any doors or any computers or laptops, and all the doors in the apartments or houses have been removed for some reason. I have removed old mods, updated the ones that I have including MC CC and nothing seems to be wrong with my CC. I can post the lastException.txt if need be, but it's really long.
    I can't place any doors or any computers or laptops, and all the doors in the apartments or houses have been removed for some reason. I have removed old mods, updated the ones that I have including MC CC and nothing seems to be wrong with my CC. I can post the lastException.txt if need be, but it's really long.

That is a bug of a 18+ mod, we can't discuss here in a T-rated forum. Check everything you use. The latest patches broke almost everything and if you don't take care about your mods, you'll end up with a messed up game.
  • scarboy17scarboy17 Posts: 1 New Member
    hi would someone be able to help me with my last exception error don't understand and it is becoming that i am unable to Play as it is stopping me from Doing anything in public Like acceppting my starlight award everytime i click on something will throw the error Thankyou to who ever can help. i Haven't attached the whole Last exception But here is the Bottom Part off it as it is too long thanks

"T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 549, in generate_choices
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1517, in potential_interactions
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\exceptions\exceptions_feedback.py", line 17, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1488, in potential_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 218, in potential_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 614, in picker_rows_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 288, in _get_ingredient_candidates
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 275, in get_default_candidate_ingredients
    IndexError: list index out of range
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 22:49:50</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:275</categoryid><desyncid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_microphonestand:0x03b509b227025c50: (IndexError: list index out of range)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 549, in generate_choices
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1517, in potential_interactions
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.142d\turbolib2\exceptions\exceptions_feedback.py", line 17, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1488, in potential_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 218, in potential_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 614, in picker_rows_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 288, in _get_ingredient_candidates
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 275, in get_default_candidate_ingredients
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 22:49:50</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:275</categoryid><desyncid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_microphonestand:0x03b509b227025c50: (IndexError: list index out of range)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 22:49:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:275</categoryid><desyncid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_microphonestand:0x03b509b227025c50: (IndexError: list index out of range)
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 22:49:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:275</categoryid><desyncid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_microphonestand:0x03b509b227025c50: (IndexError: list index out of range)
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 22:49:52</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:275</categoryid><desyncid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_microphonestand:0x03b509b227025c50: (IndexError: list index out of range)
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 22:49:52</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:275</categoryid><desyncid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_microphonestand:0x03b509b227025c50: (IndexError: list index out of range)
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 22:49:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:275</categoryid><desyncid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_microphonestand:0x03b509b227025c50: (IndexError: list index out of range)
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 22:49:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:275</categoryid><desyncid>be4a1e9d86d92f295d331adb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_microphonestand:0x03b509b227025c50: (IndexError: list index out of range)
    </root>
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @scarboy17 it looks like you have an 18+ mod (that we cannot talk about on the forums, so please don't refer to it) - have you checked to make sure it's up to date?
    scarboy17 wrote: »
    hi would someone be able to help me with my last exception error don't understand and it is becoming that i am unable to Play as it is stopping me from Doing anything in public Like acceppting my starlight award everytime i click on something will throw the error Thankyou to who ever can help. i Haven't attached the whole Last exception But here is the Bottom Part off it as it is too long thanks...

For this issue Discord please: https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy
  • yawntyyawnty Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi all! Wondering if there's any clues hidden in here to tell me what exactly is causing the issue. Or, what to do about fixing the tuning errors it lists? Like it sounds to me like there's multiple things acting on the same resource but I don't really understand what... that means or what to do, really.

=====Better Exceptions Full Report=====
    (Created by TwistedMexi)

[Recommended Action]
    =========================
    No mods were listed in the exception but you do have mods installed.
    Close your game, try removing handfuls of mods from your Mods folder and retry what you did when you received the exception.
    If the exception does not occur then the problem is likely with that mod.
    Check the mod download for any recent updates.

[Game Version]
    1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release

[Category ID]
    aspiration_tuning.py:78

[Possible Cause]
    aspiration_tuning
    NOTE: This does NOT confirm the listed mod is the actual cause.

[Reason]
    [manus] Startup error for service event_manager_service. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'objective_test')

[Recent Logs]
    Showing last 6 minor error logs.
    These are provided for additional info and might not actually have anything to do with the exception.
    (most recent log last)
    Buffs | Please fix tuning: Multiple commodities reference <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Zerbu_GotoSchool_Buff_SubjectLiked'> : commodity:<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Zerbu_GotoSchool_Commodity_LikesSocialDevelopment_LSCC'>, commodity:<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Zerbu_GotoSchool_Commodity_LikesProblemSolving_LSCC'>, Set _operating_commodity to authoratative commodity
    Commodities | <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Scarlet:commodity_SCL_PaymentDue_Timer'> has a lower bound value of state at index:3 that is higher than the previous state. Please update tuning
    Commodities | <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Basemental:Lean_Drinking_StatCom'> has a lower bound value of state at index:0 that is higher than the previous state. Please update tuning
    Buffs | Please fix tuning: Multiple commodities reference <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.LukeProduction_Sensitivo_Sensitivo_AxCS2e8'> : commodity:<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.LukeProduction_Sensitivo_Sensitivo_g1YwKrmp05O'>, commodity:<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.LukeProduction_Sensitivo_Sensitivo_j4MoCzbx'>, Set _operating_commodity to authoratative commodity
    StateComponent | Attempting to set the value of the 'FrontDoor' state on object object_Vault_VaultDoor:0x04d709b0eab013b8, but the object's definition (None) isn't tuned to have that state.
    StateComponent | Attempting to set the value of the 'InactiveApartmentDoor' state on object object_Vault_VaultDoor:0x04d709b0eab013b8, but the object's definition (None) isn't tuned to have that state.

[Mods Explicitly Mentioned in Exception]

[All Loaded Script Mods]
    andrew_poseplayer.ts4script
    aom_selectable_pets.ts4script
    basementaldrugs.ts4script
    Chat_Pack.ts4script
    Go to School V4.ts4script
    LittleMsSam_AutoEmployee.ts4script
    LittleMsSam_OnlineLearningSystem.ts4script
    LittleMsSam_SimDaDatingApp.ts4script
    mc_career.ts4script
    mc_cas.ts4script
    mc_cheats.ts4script
    mc_cleaner.ts4script
    mc_clubs.ts4script
    mc_cmd_center.ts4script
    mc_control.ts4script
    mc_dresser.ts4script
    mc_gedcom.ts4script
    mc_occult.ts4script
    mc_population.ts4script
    mc_pregnancy.ts4script
    mc_tuner.ts4script
    MTS_CmarNYC_1775869_cmar_EnhancedButtSlidersV2.zip
    MTS_GODJUL1_1668589_heightslider1teens.zip
    MTS_scripthoge_1458680_NoFatness.zip
    MTS_scripthoge_1458681_NoMuscles.zip
    MTS_Scumbumbo_TeleportAnySim_Script.ts4script
    npcc_retail.ts4script
    Preschool.ts4script
    SimRealist - SimNationalBank.ts4script
    TURBODRIVER_SimulationTimelineUnclogger.ts4script
    UI_Cheats_Extension_Scripts.ts4script
    XmlInjector_Script_v2.ts4script
    [Kuttoe] ArtisanTrait.ts4script
    [Kuttoe] CompetitiveTrait.ts4script
    [Kuttoe] HorticulturistTrait.ts4script
    [Kuttoe] MovieBuffTrait.ts4script
    [Kuttoe] ScribeTrait.ts4script
    [Kuttoe] TechnophobeTrait.ts4script
    [Kuttoe] TinkerTrait.ts4script
    [Kuttoe] WorldlyTrait.ts4script

[Formatted LastException]
    [manus] Startup error for service event_manager_service. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'objective_test')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 244, in c_api_zone_init
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_services.py", line 130, in start_services
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 318, in start_services
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 306, in _start_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 303, in _start_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 73, in start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 78, in register_callbacks
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 78, in <listcomp>
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'objective_test'
    rtim=0
    edited July 2019
    yawnty wrote: »
    Hi all! Wondering if there's any clues hidden in here to tell me what exactly is causing the issue. Or, what to do about fixing the tuning errors it lists? Like it sounds to me like there's multiple things acting on the same resource but I don't really understand what... that means or what to do, really....

[manus] Startup error for service event_manager_service. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'objective_test') -- If you have the baby shower mod, this one is most likely the culprit, so take it out, if not check your sims' aspirations. If any are custom or some dodgy EA ones (location, family, fitness especially) try changing them.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Is there a way to turn off the story progression and just have the commands? (I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to my first two save files. ^^;)

And is the Command Centre module the only one that's actually required?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    edited July 2019
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    Is there a way to turn off the story progression and just have the commands? (I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to my first two save files. ^^;)

To run the mod, you only need two files: mc_cmd_center.package and mc_cmd_center.ts4script. Those provide the necessary coding and some basic options and commands. Running only the "base" version offers only a kind of limited scope and might not be the fun it's supposed to be.

If you leave out MC_Populaton and MC_Pregnancy, there will be no story progression from MCCC anymore. You might also try some adjustments within those modules to get the same effect but the whole range of options still in the game.
  • yawntyyawnty Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > yawnty wrote: »
    >
    > Hi all! Wondering if there's any clues hidden in here to tell me what exactly is causing the issue. Or, what to do about fixing the tuning errors it lists? Like it sounds to me like there's multiple things acting on the same resource but I don't really understand what... that means or what to do, really....
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > [manus] Startup error for service event_manager_service. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'objective_test') -- If you have the baby shower mod, this one is most likely the culprit, so take it out, if not check your sims' aspirations. If any are custom or some dodgy EA ones (location, family, fitness especially) try changing them.

Okay! Yeah, I've got some CC aspirations, I'll take a look at those and see if I can sniff out the offending mod.
    Bonxie wrote: »
    AyKooChao wrote: »

To run the mod, you only need two files: mc_cmd_center.package and mc_cmd_center.ts4script. Those provide the necessary coding and some basic options and commands. Running only the "base" version offers only a kind of limited scope and might not be the fun it's supposed to be.

If you leave out MC_Populaton and MC_Pregnancy, there will be no story progression from MCCC anymore. You might also try some adjustments within those modules to get the same effect but the whole range of options still in the game.

Okay, thanks! The main reason I'm downloading it is to fix this glitch (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/963235/genetics-glitch) without having to delete any of my Sims. I might use some of the other modules one day, though.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Is there anyway to force sims to die on a home lot. I can't find some urns of ghost for one of my Sims so I had to revive them.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Is there anyway to force sims to die on a home lot. I can't find some urns of ghost for one of my Sims so I had to revive them.

I do believe there is a setting for it. I don't use it, but I believe I have seen it. Hopefully, someone will come by with the pathway to if for you.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited July 2019

In the main MC Command Center module:

MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Sims Die On Lot > True

Just an FYI for folk who can't find things easily, Deaderpool now has a super useful 'search' function on the MCCC website, at the top highlighted turquoise:

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/

Typing in 'urn', it literally took 5 seconds to find this information.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @YankeesForever I might be wrong but I believe that even if a sim dies on their home lot, an urn won’t spawn unless you are actively playing their family at the time. At least, that’s been my experience.
    edited July 2019
    @YankeesForever Quotation from the MCCC documentation:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Sims Die On Lot > True
    If enabled, when a Sim dies either through gameplay or by using the 'Kill Sim' command, they will only have a reaper show-up and leave an urn/gravestone if they are on the current lot itself. If they are walking in the street, no reaper will appear. This is how the default gameplay works but if this setting is disabled, they can be reaped anywhere in the streets or current lot.
    Is it possible to delete Senior Pollination Technician no. 3 from an alien nooboo's family tree and replace her with another alien without glitching up the game? It's for story-related reasons.

(And if someone could answer this (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/963497/mccc-and-pollination), that would be fantastic. :))
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top