December 6 - It's Friday. What does it mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

No Stars over Uptown: Updated 11/27

1787980818284...Next

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,122 Member
    Last time on No Stars over Uptown...who even remembers? It was an Axel chapter anyways. Booooooooo-

Anyways, Kari and Thu find themselves ready to celebrate a wedding. But first, Kari reveals that even she has a rich inner personal life, and by that, I mean she has friends outside of the main cast.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 261 Member
    @InfraGreen Thanks for the update! Well-worth the wait!

How interesting to see more of Thu's past and perspective! I am very much looking forward to seeing where you (and they) take us!

@SAEldarin aww thanks! I even did some color correction on pictures so I wasn't coming back with weird flat coloring, what a letdown that would've been. :p I always miss Thu's PoV when I'm away from it, but considering the things she's now admitting to, that's disturbing!
    Last time on No Stars over Uptown, Thu may have confessed to criminal-level assault and Kari threatened us with a good time out with friends named Shelby and Bebe. Is it now Kari’s turn to admit some hard truths? Can anything actually ruin her golden reputation with fans anyways?
    Last week on No Stars Over Uptown, Thu learned the mistake of trying to befriend an e-celebrity but Kari may not have. It had no relation to the wedding that Kari was invited to. Come for a haphazard blending of cultural and religious cues (in my defense Anthony and Suraya have a lot to choose from), stay for Thu’s thoughts about the newlyweds. Or leave. You don’t want to walk in on her anyways.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,323 Member
    I so need to catch up again!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I so need to catch up again!

@Maladi777 girl, same :pensive: We will be even in this soon I promise!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,323 Member
    This was funny and tragic at the same time. Which is something I should be used to by now.
    05-30-19_7-16-46-amshrped.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 it's mean but I'd laugh at first too if she was coming right at me. But Anthony's unfortunate girlfriend was both rather small herself and pregnant and off-balance to begin with. Not as much of a laughing matter there, even though everyone lived!
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 790 Member
    okay I just wanted to drop by and say I am waiting for all your four chapters out bc i want to binge them in an afternoon!

(I did peek a bit tho. :smirk: )
    okay I just wanted to drop by and say I am waiting for all your four chapters out bc i want to binge them in an afternoon!

(I did peek a bit tho. :smirk: )

Oh it's a great strategy! The next chapter finishes off a big event, at least from Thu's PoV. No judgement here ya know? ;)
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,208 Member
    Dark WitcHazard: Not trying to condone her actions but it still brings a tear to my eye seeing Thu all psycho in the past! She’s come so far and I don’t like it! :'(

Lover WitcHazard: Aw look at Thu getting a pep talk before her big moment it’s cute! What’s not cute is what she was half way fantasizing about in the that stall that was Axel before the mega breakdown coocoo! :p
    @WitcHazard even worse, the story may one day finish with Thu and Kari living and idyllic life in Japan with their dogs on Kari's great-aunt's wasabi farm whilst Axel does gross things in a public bathroom that Thu quickly grew out of. :pensive: The parallels between them weren't lost on me!
    edited November 27
    Last week on No Stars over Uptown, everyone was really nice to me about Thu's bathroom adventure. Was that really necessary? Now it might be time for her to confess her love to Kari, or perhaps a Cote wedding is too tense of a place for that. You know the answer already!