Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

What motivates you to get up every morning?

To get things done. XD

Usually it's my migraine from oversleeping or staying in bed too long :sweat_smile:
    We still have some strong gusts of winds (about 20mph), but Elizabeth City is now out of it! :)

I didn't see anything wrong with the house - thankfully! The neighbor had a large tree land on the power lines, but that's only "fun" we had... and hopefully we don't have any more fun for a while!

EDIT:
    Just got done talking with my neighbor - there was 5 tornadoes that skirted around us! :open_mouth: Closest one was just three miles down the street!

And hurricane season is just getting started! :confounded:

Ooo, tornadoes are no fun! Glad to hear you're safe :blush:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    hey...hoping it's okay to just pop in?

Nush! Haven't seen you in a while! Then again, who am I to judge? Anyway, I love your posts in the 'respond as your sim' thread! Keep being yer great self! :)
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    What motivates you to get up every morning?

Honestly... Me. I stuck with the routine I already had and I was lucky my past university semester didn't have that many classes anyway. Life didn't change too dramatically for me.
    We still have some strong gusts of winds (about 20mph), but Elizabeth City is now out of it! :)

I didn't see anything wrong with the house - thankfully! The neighbor had a large tree land on the power lines, but that's only "fun" we had... and hopefully we don't have any more fun for a while!

EDIT:
    Just got done talking with my neighbor - there was 5 tornadoes that skirted around us! :open_mouth: Closest one was just three miles down the street!

And hurricane season is just getting started! :confounded:

Stay safe!

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Woke up to messages saying someone on Instagram stole and edited my drawing. 😂 Look ma, I'm famous!
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Woke up to messages saying someone on Instagram stole and edited my drawing. 😂 Look ma, I'm famous!

Are you still doing chibis? I'd love to see a chibi of this latest dude in yer sig line.

Are you still doing chibis? I'd love to see a chibi of this latest dude in yer sig line.

I don't really do chibis that often but I guess I can make an exception. (Actually I was never good at chibis). 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?

Yes!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Nush! Haven't seen you in a while! Then again, who am I to judge? Anyway, I love your posts in the 'respond as your sim' thread! Keep being yer great self! :)

AW, you just made my week, Simspeaker...I feared maybe those posts were too long, annoying, etc.
    I was on a trip recently, and dealing with some personal stuff for a while, but hope to be more active now, within reason. I've enjoyed your posts, and those of many others here, a lot also.

@DeKay that's awful that someone ripped off your art, though. Hope they don't use it for personal gain.

@5782341b77vl we're having the tropical storm make itself known now in heavy rain and winds, but how strong it will be in Maine remains to be seen. Usually tropical storms lose most of their fury before they get far in Maine.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

AW, you just made my week, Simspeaker...I feared maybe those posts were too long, annoying, etc.
    I was on a trip recently, and dealing with some personal stuff for a while, but hope to be more active now, within reason. I've enjoyed your posts, and those of many others here, a lot also.

DeKay that's awful that someone ripped off your art, though. Hope they don't use it for personal gain.

5782341b77vl we're having the tropical storm make itself known now in heavy rain and winds, but how strong it will be in Maine remains to be seen. Usually tropical storms lose most of their fury before they get far in Maine.

I mean, it probably was for personal gain. XD But I've reported it and it's been removed so it's all good.

How are you?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Uncomfortable in my own skin, now, and have no idea when it will get better.

Same question?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited August 2020
    Uncomfortable in my own skin, now, and have no idea when it will get better.

Same question?

Things will get better with time.

I'm good. I finished a commission. Can't wait to share it. :)
    FwDXXd5.gif
    The cynical part of me agrees, everything gets better, in time. Because we die and our troubles are over. :D

Super congrats on the commission though, and can't wait to see!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    The cynical part of me agrees, everything gets better, in time. Because we die and our troubles are over. :D

That's too cynical!! XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

That's too cynical!! XD

It's true tho, right? Everything is temporary.
    7dW3gu7.gif

That's too cynical!! XD

It's true tho, right? Everything is temporary.

Me, a person who wants to be optimistic, reading Nush's statement:

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

@DeKay that's awful that someone ripped off your art, though. Hope they don't use it for personal gain.

@5782341b77vl we're having the tropical storm make itself known now in heavy rain and winds, but how strong it will be in Maine remains to be seen. Usually tropical storms lose most of their fury before they get far in Maine.

Please stay safe! From what I see, the wind is still at 50mph !
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I'm getting very excited at the possibility of a Star Wars Game Pack coming to the Sims 4 soon!

Please stay safe! From what I see, the wind is still at 50mph !

hehe, not going for an evening stroll, no. The trashcans blew over and the door banged open, but so far, so good. :) Though I'm glad we don't have any trees adjacent to the house.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    How much of a Millennial are you?
    u4dIQ1x.jpg

I'm a millennial and I got 4 points. I'm a grandpa. XD I've only tried Quinoa (don't like it unless it's in a tortilla wrap), matcha anything, overnight oats and boba.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    u4dIQ1x.jpg

I'm a millennial and I got 4 points. I'm a grandpa. XD I've only tried Quinoa (don't like it unless it's in a tortilla wrap), matcha anything, overnight oats and boba.
    I'm a millennial (I think? someone tried convincing me that I'm actually gen z but I do not believe it) and I only got 5 point :joy:

quinoa - not a huge fan of it, but it's used a lot in gluten free food so I deal with it.
    matcha anything - the first thing I can think of that I've had is KitKats, but I think I've had tea too.
    almond butter - my sister and grandmother love it, so we keep it around.
    cauliflower rice - loooove me some cauliflower rice :3
    boba - and I've had boba tea :3 love me some boba tea :3

I've been meaning to try kombucha, overnight oats, and oat milk tho, I just haven't yet.
    I'm getting very excited at the possibility of a Star Wars Game Pack coming to the Sims 4 soon!

Oh, is that what the rumors are now?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Tag yourself. I'm Brandon. LOL.
    ad9e6756ef73e86a18060263f569ba8b635ec9b4.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    u4dIQ1x.jpg

unknown.png
    Zinnia, why you no answer me on the mafia thread? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top