Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made The Flash (well... sort of)

I started out with this guy:

4Le7VWa.png

I had wanted to make use of Superspeed to make a Vampire that's more like a superhero. In this case, The Flash. But I quickly realized that as costumes and overall vibe go, I was going to be a bit off. So rather than try to fit a square hole into a black hole (that's totally the real saying, shhh) I decided to go a little offbeat.

Thus, TLC was born... The Llama Coalition! Whenever they hear the phrase "needs some TLC," they come running!

Barry Allen, who my Flash was based on, became Larry Allen: The Dash.

I then added Bruce Dwayne, the Batsim, because what's an imitation of superheroes using Vampires without a character whose theme is bats?

ryy7ggl.png

Then of course came someone who many would think of after thinking of Bruce Dwayne. Selina Dyle, aka: Hatwoman!

ZtCNgpy.png

And so what if Bruce Scanner, aka that insanely dangerous fellow when he's angry: The Bulk, has nothing to do with the Batsim or Hatwoman, or Gothsim city in general. It'd just be missed opportunity not to have a super strong Vampire in a bear suit who gets angry easily!

6Hepaq7.png

And finally, this team of misfits and corny approximations needed a leader. A leader who could be a strong, charismatic force for good. A leader who could make use of the conveniently colored red, white, and blue superhero costume. Neve Rogers, aka: Captain Llamerica!

uH08VUB.png

I wanted these to be something I could share with you guys, so I did my best to trim down the number of packs required. To use them fully with the right clothing and whatnot, you'll need City Living, Get Together, and Vampires.

I also made two versions of them for the gallery to share. One is just the base version of them as they were made in CAS. The other has some Powers/Weaknesses/Skills/Aspirations I chose and/or completed for them. A complete list of their powers and weaknesses as Vampires in the Powers version is outlined below.

You can find the first version under the name TLC Crew Base and the second under the name TLC Crew with Powers (Origin ID: Translab)

The powers and weaknesses were chosen as rough character approximations. Gives you something to use right out of the gate to enjoy yourself. Or if you want to take your own angle on it, use the base version or reset powers on the powers version as you please. (Here's a list of some vampire cheats for gaining points or rank without going through the gameplay: http://sims-online.com/sims-4-vampires-cheats-powers-skills/)

With that said, feel free to share screenshots of you using these guys in this thread. I want to see what creative angles/uses people can come up with!

Larry Allen: The Dash

Powers:

Superspeed
Sun Resistance 3/3
Tamed Thirst
Garlic Immunity

(19 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Eternal Sadness
Sloppy Drinker
Guilty Drinker
Nightmarish Sleep 2/2

Bruce Dwayne: The Batsim

Powers:

Stronger at night 3/3
Bat Form
Eternally Welcome
Vampire Strength 2/3
Dampened Emotions 3/3

(9 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Sun more harmful 2/3
Weaker during the day 3/3

Selina Dyle: Hatwoman

Powers:

Influence Emotion 1/3
Deprive Needs
Irresistible Slumber
Mesmerize
Stronger at night 3/3
Vampiric Charm 3/3
Detect Personality
Bat Form
Eternally Welcome

(0 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Withered Stomach
Sleep of the Undead

Bruce Scanner: The Bulk

Powers:

Vampire Strength 3/3
Sun Resistance 3/3

(5 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Sloppy Drinker
Guilty Drinker
Insatiable Thirst

Neve Rodgers: Captain Llamerica

Powers:

Sun Resistance 3/3
Influence Emotion 3/3
Vampiric Strength 2/3
Command
Manipulate Life Spirit
Tamed Thirst

(0 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Eternal Sadness
Sleep of the Undead
Nightmarish Sleep 2/2
Withered Stomach
Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io

Comments

• Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Hahahaha that looks so much fun! I'm probably alone on this one but I really hope they make a superhero EP. They could be like vampires unlocking different powers as they gain experience fighting crime or fighting the law (if they're super villains).
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited February 2017
    Jprp83 wrote: »
    Hahahaha that looks so much fun! I'm probably alone on this one but I really hope they make a superhero EP. They could be like vampires unlocking different powers as they gain experience fighting crime or fighting the law (if they're super villains).

I'm really not a fan of super heroes, but this actually sounds cool. You could make a sim with super powers, and they could become either super heroes or super villains :)

Edit: it's a great idea to do that with vampires, too, but then, isn't it kind of funny the super heroes need to drink plasma :)
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    brilliant imagination. I love super heroes.
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Great job!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Absolutely fantastic. Also the Puns! :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This is funny and great. I made a group of Llama Ranger Power Ninjas. Each teen wearing a different Llama costume color. I got the idea when I saw the new picture of a group of sims on the home page. The one with the Hotdog, Llama Mascot, Clown, Purple Guy (like a Riddler knockoff) and the Sombrero Guy (who looks like Davis Arquette to me). I thought they would make a great group of bad guys.
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Jprp83 wrote: »
    I'm with you on it. I'd love to see some kind of superhero pack.
    kati77 wrote: »
    Edit: it's a great idea to do that with vampires, too, but then, isn't it kind of funny the super heroes need to drink plasma :)
    Lol, yeah, that was one of the reasons I went for a quirky "not quite accurate" portrayal. In the Powers version, I tried to pick out powers and weaknesses to make them more fitting with what kind of person they are. So, for instance, Captain Llamerica I gave completion of the Good Vampire aspiration, Tamed Thirst, things like that. So he'd be the kind of Vampire who is trying to be good.

And then The Bulk... he's always on the verge of losing control and hurting people, with Sloppy Drinker, Guilty Drinker, and Insatiable Thirst.
    Best - Idea - Ever
    Love the quirky names and descriptions.
    Thanks! They were fun to put together. :smiley:
    brilliant imagination. I love super heroes.
    Thanks. I didn't know how much I wanted superheroes in a game like the sims until I went to do this. They really are a joy!
    snurfles wrote: »
    Great job!
    Thank you!
    Aine wrote: »
    Absolutely fantastic. Also the Puns! :D
    Hehe. :smile:
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    This is funny and great. I made a group of Llama Ranger Power Ninjas. Each teen wearing a different Llama costume color. I got the idea when I saw the new picture of a group of sims on the home page. The one with the Hotdog, Llama Mascot, Clown, Purple Guy (like a Riddler knockoff) and the Sombrero Guy (who looks like Davis Arquette to me). I thought they would make a great group of bad guys.
    That sounds awesome.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The TLC Crew are so very great! :) You are so very creative! It was great reading the background details of each of the sims! Thankyou for creating them and sharing them with the simming community :)
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Triplis wrote: »
    I started out with this guy:

4Le7VWa.png

I had wanted to make use of Superspeed to make a Vampire that's more like a superhero. In this case, The Flash. But I quickly realized that as costumes and overall vibe go, I was going to be a bit off. So rather than try to fit a square hole into a black hole (that's totally the real saying, shhh) I decided to go a little offbeat.

Thus, TLC was born... The Llama Coalition! Whenever they hear the phrase "needs some TLC," they come running!

Barry Allen, who my Flash was based on, became Larry Allen: The Dash.

I then added Bruce Dwayne, the Batsim, because what's an imitation of superheroes using Vampires without a character whose theme is bats?

ryy7ggl.png

Then of course came someone who many would think of after thinking of Bruce Dwayne. Selina Dyle, aka: Hatwoman!

ZtCNgpy.png

And so what if Bruce Scanner, aka that insanely dangerous fellow when he's angry: The Bulk, has nothing to do with the Batsim or Hatwoman, or Gothsim city in general. It'd just be missed opportunity not to have a super strong Vampire in a bear suit who gets angry easily!

6Hepaq7.png

And finally, this team of misfits and corny approximations needed a leader. A leader who could be a strong, charismatic force for good. A leader who could make use of the conveniently colored red, white, and blue superhero costume. Neve Rogers, aka: Captain Llamerica!

uH08VUB.png

I wanted these to be something I could share with you guys, so I did my best to trim down the number of packs required. To use them fully with the right clothing and whatnot, you'll need City Living, Get Together, and Vampires.

I also made two versions of them for the gallery to share. One is just the base version of them as they were made in CAS. The other has some Powers/Weaknesses/Skills/Aspirations I chose and/or completed for them. A complete list of their powers and weaknesses as Vampires in the Powers version is outlined below.

You can find the first version under the name TLC Crew Base and the second under the name TLC Crew with Powers (Origin ID: Translab)

The powers and weaknesses were chosen as rough character approximations. Gives you something to use right out of the gate to enjoy yourself. Or if you want to take your own angle on it, use the base version or reset powers on the powers version as you please. (Here's a list of some vampire cheats for gaining points or rank without going through the gameplay: http://sims-online.com/sims-4-vampires-cheats-powers-skills/)

With that said, feel free to share screenshots of you using these guys in this thread. I want to see what creative angles/uses people can come up with!

Larry Allen: The Dash

Powers:

Superspeed
    Sun Resistance 3/3
    Tamed Thirst
    Garlic Immunity

(19 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Eternal Sadness
    Sloppy Drinker
    Guilty Drinker
    Nightmarish Sleep 2/2

Bruce Dwayne: The Batsim

Powers:

Stronger at night 3/3
    Bat Form
    Eternally Welcome
    Vampire Strength 2/3
    Dampened Emotions 3/3

(9 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Sun more harmful 2/3

Selina Dyle: Hatwoman

Powers:

Influence Emotion 1/3
    Deprive Needs
    Irresistible Slumber
    Mesmerize
    Stronger at night 3/3
    Vampiric Charm 3/3
    Detect Personality
    Bat Form
    Eternally Welcome

(0 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Withered Stomach
    Sleep of the Undead

Bruce Scanner: The Bulk

Powers:

Vampire Strength 3/3
    Sun Resistance 3/3

(5 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Sloppy Drinker
    Guilty Drinker
    Insatiable Thirst

Neve Rodgers: Captain Llamerica

Powers:

Sun Resistance 3/3
    Influence Emotion 3/3
    Vampiric Strength 2/3
    Command
    Manipulate Life Spirit
    Tamed Thirst

(0 points unspent)

Weaknesses:

Eternal Sadness
    Sleep of the Undead
    Nightmarish Sleep 2/2
    Withered Stomach

He looks more like Oliver Queen than Barry Alan.
  • simsdelamodesimsdelamode Posts: 33 Member
    Saweeet. I love The Flash. Your Barry Allen looks good. Haha.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm not into superheroes and marvel/whatnot stuff... but this post made me smile. My husband is a big into those heroes, so I know who each is named after, and it was really cute what you did. :)

Well done. So creative! :)<3

UGh.... just realized this was necro'd.... le sigh
    p8L4V6v.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Pretty nice. I see it's necro'd too but I'm gonna look them up .. especially the first two. Yum.
    egTcBMc.png
  • SimGuruMrESimGuruMrE Posts: 35 SimGuru
    I love the way Captain Llamerica and Bruce Scanner looks! This is too Cool! Nice work.